Who /boycot/ since One More Day here?

who /boycot/ since One More Day here?

autists

ok maybe u have low standards for the story

'NUFF SAID!

oldfag about to turn 30 here, I literally haven't bought a Marvel comic since this happened.

>still being mad
That's just sad.

I hugely cut back.
I bought most Spider-Men stories up until that point. Now, I barely touch the Spider-Man books. With the exception of Spider-Man meeting Obama, the entire run after One More Day is pretty disappointing and forgettable until Dan Slott starts writing. And Slott started strong, but his writing fell in quality over time.

>the entire run after One More Day is pretty disappointing and forgettable
didn't you like that story drawn by Bachalo where a bunch of bums defeats an ancient inca god?

Did we ever know what Mephisto did with their marriage?

>dropping an entire line because your stupid ship got messed up

Sup Forumsmblr is real

cheers man good to know integrity exists

not really. the story was at a perfect place before this shit happened. it woud have been very interesting to continue it.

same with the new avengers line of that time. it was one of the best storylines out of all the titles with them being underground and all. the whole retcon fucked it all up

I quit Spiderman until Conway lured me back with RYV. Mephistoverse Parker can go fuck himself.

Yeah, One moment in time explained that a fat man fell on Peter causing him to miss their wedding, and then MJ couldn't deal with Peter being Spider-Man anymore.

It was retarded.

i stop reading marvel comics for like 3 years and afther i desided to catch up i just torrent those years

I was too young for such drastic reactions, although i was already a bit disappointed with the newcoming stories, hated the blue balls with that mysterious Jackpot girl, teasing a possible reunion of Peter and MJ

Got tired of it all at the end of Superior. Until Slott is gone they're not getting my money nor the attention

Here

Who /loved Brand New Day and especially loved all of Slott's stories, only to be crushed when he took over and slowly turned the book to shit/ here?

I quit Spiderman after JMS. Liked his run, though. I tried to catch the series again when Superior ended, but the quality of the writing was abysmal and couldn't force myself to keep reading it.

I will give it another chance if Scott replacement is a good writer.

>'nuff
let it die

Spidey's been dead to me since.

i havent bought a fucking marvel comic since it was announced.
FUCK YOU QUASADA!
YOU FAT GREASY PIMPLED FAT FUCK

I'd have been fine if them separating served the story and characters. It clearly didn't.

31 myself, literally the only comic I've ever bought since was the "Ultimate Clone Saga" retell by DeFalco.

I don't read any Marvel expect for Renew Your Vows because of OMD and their overall SJW mentality.