Tiger I've got an eyelash in my eye

>Tiger I've got an eyelash in my eye.

Who's that dude?

Mary Jane Watson

How could marvel fuck her up?

She's not Mary Jane, she's a new original character for the movie

>Face it, Tyga. You just stirred the mixing pot.

Woah...

I dont mind OC and all but why did they need to associate Ganke with Peter instead of doing it with Morales when they do that

to tell Bendis in no uncertain terms that he is never ever getting a creator credit in the MCU

I don't even mind the mexican guy (never read Miles Morales so I'm not familiar with him) but I don't get why would they use Ned Leeds at all.......he was nowhere near to Peter's high school years, not even in Ultimate. He's just some random dude from the Bugle who's got cucked over by the Hobgoblin....

>I don't even mind the mexican guy

Ganke is a gook

> when they do that

It will never happen. Nobody wants to watch a movie about Miles.

I have a feeling that they will kill off Peter in Infinity Wars and introduce Miles Morales

Bullshit. Nobody gives a fuck about Miles and they know it's a good way to alienate their audience. They used Ganke because they needed new friends for Peter since Harry has been done twice already and Gwen only serves to die later. Bendis can throw a fit all he wants, all he's getting is a shit animated Miles movie

I'dont really mind Michelle better to have an OC than a race bend MJ, Need is fine for me, if they want the hogoblin route they can change actors or make him lose weight. The only problem i have is latin american Flash it make no sense and the explanation is bullshit

>finally get Spider-man back
>kill him off immediately
lol

This guy does NOT look like Flash Thompson.

I thought it was Indian flash

I mean its not impossible if they get pressured by the MUH Diversity lobby

>and the explanation is bullshit

What was the explanation?

YOU DO REALIZE THAT SPIDER-MAN 2 IS 2 MONTHS AFTER AVENGERS 4, RIGHT?!

and its still 2 years from now, its plausible

In today world the buff bully dosen't exist anymore, prepy asshole bully is more real for kids this days

I don't know. I wouldn't kick her out of the bed.

Well thats kinda true, jock bully is an old stereotype thats barely true anyway

Was Liz Alan always supposed to be 6/10

But Flash whole point is that Peter is more stronger than Flash, but he choose to not give in to his anger and keep it low also there no bullys in Queens?

Duuuude, John Hughes!

Cause you'll remember all these supporting characters as much as Spider-Man!

Wait, is that the bellhop from that Wes Anderson movie?

It's not even slightly plausible, especially since the animated Sony movie is a Miles movie.

Yep, your Flash.

I get that the point of Flash was being the stereotypical jock bully but that trope has really gotten old considering its not even really true that jocks just hunt for geeks to bully

However I did like the fact that Flash was later portrayed as a kid in an abusive home taking it out on what he presumed was an easy target. Also liked him being shown as a huge Spider-man fan. Really gave him a lot of depth and paradoxical elements which I really enjoyed

But the jock bully thing is too cliche of an Hollywood scene to still continue

Is that thing's sex male, female, or genetic mutant?

Flash was always a huge Spider-Man fan.

Flash being abused is just as much of a fucking cliche as Jock bullies. He and Peter just had big mouths and couldn't stop shittalking eachother.

>A BROWN CHINESE GUY
THEY EXIST?!?

>she's a new original character for the movie
Sad, I was hoping she'd be Chat

Grouch taken on human form. Crawled out of the dumpster that morning I'd wager.

Mayday going Quadroon.

Nah that idiot is regulated to Animated side story projects.

Nobody really likes him

He serves no purpose as a legacy character with Peter still in prime and active condition

And really he's just not interesting

Or his kid adopted brother possibly. Disney loves those Rich have to adopt kids from all lands families.

aren't Philopinos the mexicans of asia?

You're making me sad, user. Stop making me sad.

Missouri loves company, user.

>when they do that

Fucking Gabriel Iglesias my sides were in space

Is this suppose to be a reference to something?

The Breakfast Club

Yes similar setup to a John Hughes cast poster

They will reboot Peter before putting Miles in the big screen.

>Missouri loves company
It's a doggy dog world user.

whites only

Why wouldn't he get creator credit for Ganke?

Because it's not Ganke. It's just a fat Asian kid. It's pretty telling when that's the only characteristic of a Benis character.

Because even though he looks and has the personality of Ganke, his name is Ned Leeds. And Ned Leeds was created by Stan the Man and Ditko.

Jungle Asians can be brownish

You're an idiot and confuse Marvel Studios with Marvel Comics