Requesting new cartoons

I liked this show a lot, are there any other similar to Tutenstein? it doesn't have to be egyptian themed, just similar.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22gIrWLNGt4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bumped

Similar in what way?

WITH THE STRENGTH OF RA!!!

Yeah, I got nothing.

There was a sitcom called I Love Mummy. It was a lighthearted live-action show where a mummy has to do tasks and learn lessons before he can ascend into the afterlife.

>it doesn't have to be egyptian themed, just similar.
similar in what way?

WE

>it doesn't have to be egyptian themed, just similar.

From egyptian themed shows I can show you Papyrus although I don't know how similar it is to Tutenstein beside the theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=22gIrWLNGt4

what about egyxos?

qt 3.14 self infert girl/boy interested with X thing (horror, egypt, vikings, celts, samurais, jews) then she gets to live the thing she loves through the supernatural main character who embodies her love for said thing. The talking animal is optional.

Bunnicula almost had it going on, but it just wasn't meant to be with today's 2017 writing where everything feels like Seinfield for children, hence in point the Looney Tunes Show.

self insert* what the hell is wrong with me this past week. Must be the sun radiation.

.. .... . .... .........?

>Bunnicula almost had it going on, but it just wasn't meant to be with today's 2017 writing where everything feels like Seinfield for children
The current Bunnicula thread is working on ways to fix this, though so far nothing realistic has come up

I couldn't dig that show. Was there any good plot arcs / character development at all?
MY impression was:
>antics done by outdated mummy

By "fix it" do you mean "drawing Mina without pants?"

In the finale they do in fact go back to egypt where some semblance of plot does happen. It's an entire tv movie special.

Well there was a villain and the underworld the little mummy would constantly get dragged down into and have to fight off what lies in it.

Otherwise Tutenstein was always the Bloo of the show, arrogant, stubborn and never learns to be humble till the end of each episodes before it's reset again the next episode.

Actually it's mostly been make the show more action oriented, also /k/ got involved

Yeah until an actual drawfag starts drawing comic books and has the humility of being led by a quality writer then there isn't anything happening, just Sup Forums joking as usual.

So any success on finding OP what he's looking for?

Maybe Zombie Hotel, it did remind me a bit of Tutenstein.