Californication

The last 3 season were pure garbage

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/brYhKgFBdYA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i stopped watching after season 3, it was pretty good

Should have ended at the conclusion of season 4 desu, it was perfect until then.

does he ever fuck his daughter?

Everything after season 1 was pure garbage. He still gave a shit about putting his family back together in the first season. The rest of the series is about him doing wacky shit and occasionally suddenly caring about his family again when the writers realized they had to make an episode "deep".

i tried rewatching it, but after about 5 minutes of the first episode i closed it and deleted the whole series once i remembered that becca was a thing

what an insurfferable cunt, no way i can handle to sit through all her shit again

I could easily watch another 10 seasons of Hank fucking L.A. cuties and having wacky nighttime adventures.
Then they could move the plot to Texas
It was such be a comfy show

Just like the last 6 seasons of X files

>Show about a slightly above average middle age man banging literally every woman he sees
Yeah, no. Is this supposed to be realistic?

Yeah. The relationship was sweet tho

It's a fantasy

The show peaked with Camilla Luddington and he amazing backstory.

I couldn't tell you what happened after that.

Madeline Zima > Luddington

Not if it was as horrible as last season. Jesus christ, how did they fuck it up so bad?

>good looking famous author in california bangs a lot of chicks
Yeah, how ridiculous.

its comfy garbage tho

no especially since she got uglier with age

Yeah, because people totally recognize authors and they want to fuck them too. If I asked 99% of people to pick JK Rowling out of a crowd, they couldn't. Who the fuck even reads books anymore?

All he has to do is drop his name. Clearly you don't know what being famous is like.

You sound American.

At least I finally got to see Callie Throne's boobs in clear light.

So if I just go out and tell girls that I'm a famous author, they'll fuck me? Wow, easier than I thought.
Yep, and proud too. Proud to be a citizen of the greatest country in the world, motherfucker. Tell me, which third world shithole are you from?

The series aged badly. You had better examples with the subject.

>all the seasons were pure garbage

fix'd

>So if I just go out and tell girls that I'm a famous author, they'll fuck me?
If you actually are a famous author, that's attractive and rich in california, yes.

1 youtu.be/brYhKgFBdYA

Last 2

The real crime is that she never showed her tits

Maggie grace can't act for shit

They were pretty equal. But Luddington did more nude scenes and went on to play Lara Croft before that eurotrash surfboard got cast in the movie

Karen is on my list of most insufferable women to ever appear in a tv show. Rita from Dexter and Skyler from BB are some others. Grade. A. Cunts.

>Madeline Zima
Her face is fucked up

Also the illegitimate child shit. Awful

You're blind