It's 2017 and there are STILL people who don't know how to use these things

>it's 2017 and there are STILL people who don't know how to use these things.

its a joke about the future being so different. that being said you probably scoop it out.

I still get shit on my fingers when I wipe :3

what the fuck is that?

I do too if it's a sticky one.

They're actually activators for a three process automated cleaning system in futuristic toilets but hur dur metal shells on my butthole

Stallone explained in an interview how it works something like:
>Use 2 shells to spread buttcheeks and prevent shit from touching walls
>Use third shell to wipe remnants from the hole

Shit from touching what walls? Do you have a third arm to use the 3rd shell? How would scraping it even work when you'll still have mudbutt afterwards?

I always thought it was warm the seat, spray the poop, dry the butt.

Dudes wrong

>it's 2017 and there are STILL people who don't know how to use these things.

Imagine how much shit you'll have on your hands and still on your ass cheeks from all the scraping spreading it all over.

Oh and is there someone who comes in and replaces the seashells every time? No fucking way,

>it's 2017 and there are STILL people who don't have a handless bidet attachment installed under their toilet seat

They are just artsy buttons:

1: Bidet
2: Blow Dry
3: Flush

Its been 24 years if you don't get that the future portrayed in the movie is a backwards and barely functional place I dunno what to tell ya

Even if it is backwards, I can't imagine no one would not be able to smell all the poo still left on your ass and all over your undies. Literally everyone would smell like an indian.

So you just throw solid objects like shells into the toilet and pull your pants up with your shitty hands and fingers and get your underwear all full of the shit left behind?

I'm not sure how you manage to get shit on your hands using the method in those pictures and they still have sinks for washing their hands

This doesn't work for those of us who constantly shit a mixture of brown water and blood.

They're buttons. ITS AN INTEGRATED BIDET

Just like everything else, the movie was making fun of the futures faggotry. From everyone wearing kimonos, being overly polite, eating "pretty" food, not swearing, not being violent to singing fucking jingles. A jet of water shooting up your ass is right in line with how emasculated that future was.

In the future those kinds of people would be banished to live in the sewer with dennis leary and not have access to above ground technology

what the fuck am i looking at?

This seems extremely wasteful. Are Europeans really this stupid?