What are some kinos about redemption?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ba53p6E-4gg
youtu.be/Hoo5jwlT7xE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DELET THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

It's okay, buddeh, we'll get him in the rematch

Another paper champ who won't defend his belt

>Was getting tagged by Bitchping of all people the entire fight and was gassed by the second round
>Would have literally lost if he didn't get that lucky hit in and if Bisping wasn't a retard
>All the while he's probably still juicing
Wow guys, he totally redeemed himself, for sure.

Gladiator?

>tfw still waiting hoping USADA catches him

>Redeem

I have no idea what you're talking about. There was no "redemption" here. This would imply something was tarnished, or that his reputation was ruined, only for him to "redeem" himself for a past mistake.

He was already on the shortlist for best ever in UFC, now he's in the top 2 and it's not even debatable.

What are some movies about hubris?

SEE YOU SOON BOI

redemption from what you fucking retard?

ROOOOOOOOIDS

He "redeemed" himself from getting his shit pushed in by Bigg Rigg 4 years ago. Also, he's nowhere near GOAT. JBJ is still alone at the top of the mountain. DJ, Fedor, Silva, and GSP are all behind him and always will be.

>JBJ is still alone at the top of the mountain

o i am laffin

he is dq on the grounds of being stupid enough to get caught everytime

yea alone at the mountain of banned from UFC and the mountain of being a fucking roiding moron

Still undefeated, still GOAT. Stay mad and bow down to your king, peasant.

How is JBJ still at the top of the mountain if he's a juicer? i don't understand the people who defend him still.

>All the while he's probably still juicing
hes never failed a test.

>Still undefeated

Matt Hamill can't hear you

> if he didn’t do the thing to win he would have lost.

>implying Silva wasn't a proven roider
>implying GSP and Fedor weren't obvious roiders
>implying anyone else is even a part of the discussion
First of all, JBJ beat the best of the best of the best, unlike Fedor "Can Crusher" Emilianenko. Secondly, he's never ever taken a legitimate loss. Thirdly, he isn't a manlet.

What are some kinos about the good guy winning?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ba53p6E-4gg
Oh yeah, for sure my guy, look at how Matt Hamill absolutely dominates him. He's the true LHW GOAT.

GETTING KNOCKED AND LOSING THE TITLE WITH THE BOOOOOIIIIIIISSSSSS

a lot of plebs ITT but you are the worst

hi dana

Nice arguments, truly epic

Probably DC fans lmao

gsp is the natty GOAT

he got his ass handled to him by mauler, JBJ without roids is something i'll like to see

tjs a bitch but i hope he kills mighty mouse

Rose knocking out jj and putting the "crazy" mental game of the decade.

Killashaw coming back after almost getting knocked out to reclaim his belt he never lost to dominic.

Rush Pierre's flawless game plan to take bitchping to deep waters and choke him out to death.

I ain't even mad. This card lived up to the hype. Watching gall break and give up was just cherry on top.

i'd be really surprised if gsp was juicing ever. it seemed like the biggest reason for him leaving was that he was butthurt about feeling like everyone else was juicing and getting away with it while he wasn't. Even though that was probably always the case, and he was just getting older. Who knows, anyway i doubt he was ever on roids. I have been really close to as fit as he is without them, with a decent amount of effort but not crazy, so it's possible.

Even if Jon Roid Jones wasn't a roider, he'd still be overrated. Beating up guys who you have a literal 10 in reach advantage on average doesn't count.

I'm a pleb who only watches McGregor, is UFC usually this interesting?

>beaten the best
He cleared out a division of blown up middleweights who all proceeded to do nothing after their loses because they were all over the hill and on their way out most of the top 10 constantly injured. LHW has been a weak as fuck division for ages. His best wins are by far Lyoto, career resurgence TRTor, DC and Gus which he arguably lost. Two of those people are actual LHWs.

He's got a pretty good resume but GSP's is still better. If you list the top 5 WWs in MMA history GSP has beaten 3 of them in their primes and is one of them. His opponents average out to the highest ranking on the P4P list as well out of all 4's wins.

Also hot take, Silva's resume is absolute shit and Fedor's is slightly more impressive. Jose Aldo has a legit case for being put ahead of both on an all time list.

When he did that hair thing I had a feeling he'll end up rekt.

>Dillasnake
>The fookin good guy

Two fookin cunts don't make a good guy yeh?

TJ didn't nothing wrong, only conor casuals think otherwise and are hopping on the bandwagon. TAM is a cult.

>Even if Jon Roid Jones wasn't a roider, he'd still be overrated. Beating up guys who you have a literal 10 in reach advantage on average doesn't count.

Yes it does. We go by weight classes not height/reach classes. Also lankiness is typically not advantageous. There are guys ever lankier than Jones and most of them suck

Why do people think Fedor ONLY fought cans? He fought cans in between fighst against actual top fighters, to be showcased to the fans. Japs are bloodthirsty bastards that love overmatched opponents getting their shit pushed in.

Subtract the cans and Fedor is still top 2 GOAT. He annihilated UFC champs that cunts like you claimed were too much for him cuz they're REEL OPPOSITION CUZ MUH UFC.

But yeah, GSP > Fedor desu.

>mccasuals responding to my posts

shut up goob

WHO DA FOOK SAID THAT? WHO DA FOOK ARE YOU?

YOU'LL DO NUTHIN!

Yeah. All the cards lately have been absolute fire. Mma used to be shit because dudes would just sit on one another the whole fight but nowadays there's a lot more stand-up fighting

>He annihilated UFC champs that cunts like you claimed were too much for him cuz they're REEL OPPOSITION CUZ MUH UFC.
Go ahead and name some for me. Is Matt Mitrione one of them? Lmao

best mma event ever

I made an easy 18k from 217. Won every outcome and all the rounds. Only regret was not betting more.

i'm no pro fighter, but then again neither is anyone else here so i guess my opinion has as much weight as anyone's. Reach advantage is severely underrated. I have been in 100's of street fights because i'm a degenerate, and i'd take a reach advantage over a weight advantage any day. granted the average street fighter has a shit ground game where weight is more important but still. Even a minimal amount of boxing training and someone with a few inch reach advantage can really make life miserable for you in a fight.

Mighty mouse is the most overrated. He hasn't really beaten anybody that are considered top p4p. I give that up to steroided boney jones. He has beaten gus and dc - maybe anthony johnson if he didn't quit. Mouse will lose to anybody in top 5 that can make the weight; cruz dillishaw cody.

Elon Musk is in MMA?

The only people he didn't beat from his era were Randy and Mur.

He dominated Sylvia, AA, Monson, Coleman, Big Nog and Randleman.

>There are guys ever lankier than Jones

Legit kys. He has the reach of Stefan Struve ffs, and that guys's literally 7 foot tall.

I don't care what we have you faming homo. Fact is, reach is an advantage if you're a halfway competent. Can you imagine what George, Fedor or Anderson would've done if they could hit their opponents while their opponent is a foot away from even touching them? Kek.

The "there are no heightclasses" is such a shit argument too. Before weightclasses, we also had no weightclasses. does that change the fact that weight is an advantage you fucking mong?

Oh, so all cans besides Big Nog?

tbf they were all among the best HWs at the same time

and he forgot crocop for some reason

You really bet on Rose for round 1 finish? Madman.

You definitely only started watching MMA maybe a year ago.

Literally none of them were cans in the early 2000s. In fact, AA made a run in the HW division like 2-3 years ago.

I was listing UFC HW champs, he also has like 5 more fights on his resume against genuinely great fighters at the time.

No really, it's hit or miss. Beginning of Dec there will be a pretty good card though. Holloway vs Edgar

He is half their size, moron.

WHERE THE FOOK IS MAYWEDDA

I remember that one time I fought that bigger Croatian dude for calling me a sausage. (long story) It felt like fighting a guy on horseback with a lance. Close range clinch was easy by comparison, even if he was bigger and stronger.

*tips*

How could UFC champs be cans you fucking faggot.

Baited

If you like standup fighting, watch Glory.

youtu.be/Hoo5jwlT7xE

>WHO DA FOOK SAID THAT? WHO DA FOOK ARE YOU?

Jesus Christ that was brutal. I felt second hand embarrassment for Cody.

Super fight between gsp and mcgregor in welterweight now can happen. IMG was pushing hard for mega fights this year. They are creating female 125 division so ronda can come back. They created female 145 division so cyborg can become a champion.

>Ronda getting down to 125

She gonna cut her fucking leg off?

i thought rhonda was comitted to wwe shit for the near future

Dana said in the post fight press conference that GSP will be defending the belt against Whittaker next.

link?

She i natural flyweight.

I don't dislike grappling, I dislike stalling by laying on top of the other guy

Pride was rigged ffs. Tons of fighters including Rampage, Wandy and Shogun have said as much and Fedor got his shit pushed in by cans the second he had to fight in other orgs.

>He dominated Sylvia, AA, Monson, Coleman, Big Nog and Randleman.

Most of them are garbage and all of them were long past their prime.

>watching a sport that is made for gay people

Great post...it's been years since I've seen that. I miss lookoutawhale.

MYKE
I LAAAAAAAV YOU MYKE

>Fedor got his shit pushed in by cans the second he had to fight in other orgs.

That's a boldfaced lie you piece of shit, one that Zuffa LLC have worked hard to perpetuate against blatant reality.

How does destroying 2 UFC champs in under a round equate to "getting your shit pushed in"?

Fixed fights happened, that doesn't mean every fight that they had was fixed too. Which one of Fedor's fights was rigged exactly?

What I also love about the "FEDOR LOST THE SECOND HE FOUGHT REEL COMPETITION" is that 2 of the 3 guys that beat him were PRIDE guys. Yeah, real step up in competition there, my guy.

KYS.

Too obvious.

Imagine making posts you don't even believe in to get a rise out of people. How was your childhood like?

rocky

>Trusting Dana Kike
I'll believe it when I see them both in the octagon

It's such a shame she is a dumb wigger, she could be a QT.

bump

>dumb wigger
>still accomplished more than you ever will in your sad, pathetic "life"
Damn...