Whose idea was it to cast this retard?

Whose idea was it to cast this retard?

I don't get the hate for this, can someone go into extreme detail on why they don't like him?

Here's the Stranger Things casting director

This kid makes me not want to try this show.

He's ugly, even for a brat, and his character lied to and manipulated his own mother, but the show just pretends like it never happened at the end of S2.

the resemblance is uncanny but what the fuck does this picture mean

HAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THIS FUCKING LOSER

she looks badass

>le 56% face

I'd direct my cast at her.

How did he get teeth? I didn't know they had that technology in the old 80's

It it just puberty face or is he actually going to be this ugly when he gets older?

>Fucking looser
>Literally cucks Steve and Jonathan after that

Nope

>Thtathy... Thtathy... shall we.

he has some kind of condition

>mfw Nancy gave him false hope about getting a gf

what a normie bitch desu

>be me

>t. mother
but I did hate him a bit bc of the baby demoshit tho, its obvious its a dangerous thing that he knew from frist season was dangerous, yet he keeps it. fuck that shit

it's the new face of America, and it's beautiful

now this looks like straight up reddit tier imagery

These don't look nothing like him

>don't look nothing like him

Indeed.

amerimutt inbound

why am I laughing so hard at this

>le 56% face

On Beyond Stranger Things they said he was literally the first actor they knew they were going to cast.

I hope no asshole sends him these and make him cry or something

That hit a little too close to home.

Too late. We are legion.

>Karen Kujou

...someone totally send all those drawings to him

What drives men to ridicule other men for their looks, but act stupidly offended when women do the same?

ennui

>steve told him his hair looked good
>nancy told him girls get wiser when really they get more shallow
he's a future robot. even fucking will got a gf, this hits way too close to home

We are jst having bantz with our american bros

>Amerimongrel-posting is breaking through to the other side

This unlocked a memory about being 12 in a junior high "ball" (fun school thing nothing serious) and some older roasties were going around making girls dance with boys and they paired me with a cutie and put my hand on her ass. I thought it was bullying but now some 15 fucking years later I realize they were doing me a favor

hes my favorite character

His hair did look good.

lol it got deleted

It's genuinely funny to me because the hideous MSPaint caricatures somewhat resemble actual people I've seen before. Every time I go to the state capital or to some run-down black community, I'll see these 5'4" obese or malnourished creatures of dubious origin.

You laugh at him but if he was a real person he would probably be posting on Sup Forums

every girl at the dance thought he was a loser dude

NEPOTISM DOESN'T EXIST LALALALAL

56%

>If he was a real person

SKIN WALKERS CONFIRMED

>shitty writing of a character is the actor's fault

What a fucking nerd, caring about 3d

It's the 80s meme.

I don't get why you nerds always go for the cream of the crop when you're a 2/10 on your best day. Go with the lonely fat girl, you desperate virgin fucks. You can fuck her so we don't have to.

what meme? his hair looked like shit, his friends made fun of him, and girls actively avoided him. what part of this did you not understand

you fucks have a containment board for a reason. go back.

The 56% meme might be my favorite. It's Sup Forumstards pissing off other Sup Forumstards.

Probably the producer that diddles him.

>steal Jerry the Dentist's trademark noise from The Dick Van Dyke Show
>try to claim you invented it yourself in BST
All these plebs claiming the actor is beyond reproach and so innocent of all wrongdoing, that it's just his character who's absolute shit, are shit themselves. The actor is the worst scum ever and deserves death.

When I was that age I assumed that even girls who were nice to me were trying to humiliate me somehow, so I would just be really hostile back to them. I wish I could go back in time and set my self straight, but damage done man. Damage fucking done.

Why would anyone willingly watch a tv show about children?

we ain't had nothing but 56% for three stinkin weeks!

Have you ever watched an 80s movie? That was typical storyline. His hair looked fine, the show was playing on a that theme.

i used to work at a shithole walmart and saw so many of these "amerimutt" types in their rascals its not even funny

They also said that he invented RGGGGLLLLLLE even though it's an established part of popular culture, even being referenced extensively in the Official Wayne's World™ Book from the early 1990s.

I think you might be blind and/or an idiot

56%.

>If he was real, he would be posting on Sup Forums or /tg/ right now as a 38 year old loser
>He would definitely be a woman hating Alt right Sup Forums posters after getting cucked by the black kid

I need to crank mspaint for more %faces, any guideline or idea?

>AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHHSUSBSKSKVWHAHDBEOSKL

Nah man, I'm 100% correct. Trust me, kid.

>Being anti-immigration
WTF?? ITS 2017

I laughed so hard at this one that I think I've displaced my lung.

I can't breathe, stop

Why is there a Walmart next to an english looking kid?

Make a general and post there we don't need 5 threads at a time ffs

le -56% face

these are legitimately funny and the fags who get uppity about them are redditors and mutts in denial

t. amerimutt

I feel like they're trying too hard to force me to like the character but it ends up backfiring. His best scenes are when he's not trying to be funny or the comic relief.

Checked gravitational lensing.

u wot

Is there anything even remotely likeable about this kid? It's like Michael Cera all over again.

He does look like he could suck a big dick.

I find him kind of annoying but the lack of repercussions for the mom/cat scenario (she just gets a new fucking cat?) pissed me off

>this fucking thread

t. yurokebab

>OGAY MUHAMRKDVAOSBGSHAMALSBNSNALANVDJS

> Khazar sweats

>brown sclera
unsettling

What's up with her eyeballs looking like that I mean come on.

What kind of pathetic fucking loser draws this shit?

Why do you fags want to keep 'murica white? Give me one fucking reason. Fucking nazis I swear.

>le 56% face

Not an argument.