Vice Principals General

2 more episodes

Shooter Odds

>Lee: 45%
>Abbott: 35%
>Christine and/or Micha Conspiracy: 15%
>Other: 5%

It's Abbott. You are retarded if you think otherwise.

Abbott could be a red herring. Yes, I also immediately recognized her appearance by the vehicle could mean she planted the shit. But she seems too obvious.

is this show not popular or something wat?

There is already a thread

well every episode is a filter so considering that, theres only a few of us left

NEED STREAM NOW IM A NIGGER

>this fight
fucking kek
Best part of the season.

How are they a filter? This season has been great.
The 720p rip always takes ages to come out, that's why these threads are always dead

This meeting of the 3 groups is great

i was memeing but I wish you fags would watch these shows the right way so the creators know how popular their shows really are

Wow, a Big Black Delta song. This show has made some amazing music pulls this season.

I'm in Australia, however I watch it makes no difference at all

God damn it bump surely we can get more discussion than this

I almost feel bad for Russell. It's not like those cunt teachers didn't deserve the shit they got.

I feel like Abbott is definitely the killer now. I was all for Lee up until this episode. That shot of her at the end looked like a breaking point. I'm guessing she's going to kidnap Snodgrass or some shit. Lee and Gamby will have to team up to help her. Will Ferrell might play a cop or judge or something.

Poor Lee. I feel bad for him.
I also think Abott is the shooter. You can see the crazy in her eyes when Gamby was dancing with Amanda ay the prom.

Name of song please? I didn't SoundHound it in time

Why the hell would the Koreans shoot Gambo

Roost.

At the start of last week's episode I was sure that Gamby would come home from spring break and find Abbott hanging in one of the snares around his home and she'd died from being stuck there all week

Thank you kindly

this whole ep was so fucking tense man. lee is gonna do some crazy shit, but it seems like hes gonna try to redeem himself...

What do you guys think Gamby was screaming about in the trailer for next weeks episode? For me I think Abott probably shot Snodgrass and Gamby will probably realize he wrongfully blamed Lee. Abbot is probably the shooter.

Agreed

When did Snardgrass learnt about what Gamby did?

I don't remember him telling her about what happened to the previous principal.

That fight scene was fucking tense

Abott is the shooter, preview practically confirms Lee is trying to figure out who the shooter is

Emotional fucking rollercoaster. The whole fight was big like burning-down-Brown's-house big but it felt even more intense and you're wondering how the fuck either one is going to save face after this. Then you actually feel terrible for Russell when he's realized that he's been defeated and his life is in ruins. Then you feel good for Gamby finally getting with Snodgrass. Then you kinda feel bad for Abbott until you see the crazy in her eyes and you know some massive shit is gonna go down.

One of the best of the series if not the best. My favorite part was the meeting of the bad kids, lunch workers, and teachers just for the whole LOTR vibe.

In the beginning of the episode

at the beginning of the episode

Fuck, I guess I had my brain off then cuz I literally don't remember kek

Thanks guys.

>I also think Abott is the shooter.

Agree.

Up until this episode I wasn't willing to commit, but now I think it's the psycho bitch. Lee never fessed up to shooting Gamby.

It's Abbot.

it was a good buildup episode to the finale

will be interesting to see what Lee's final play will be

Lee is going to rape Christine, isn't he? I feel bad for her.

I swear you guys don't actually watch the shit you post about.

>everyone saying it's abbot
Why would she shoot him in the first place?

It's fucking Ray

This face right here. This was when I legitimately felt really bad for Lee. I'm so glad this show is only 2 seasons. Shows can never maintain this level of quality past the first few.

Maybe. I just don't want it to be Lee. lol

cause shes crazy and she is the only one who makes sense other than lee and we know its not him. Ray has no reason to kill gamby

that preview showed lee sitting in front of some meticulously organized photos and motives etc screaming like "who could it be" or something. so it wasnt him lol. i was set on that being the final twist or whatever, so these last two eps have sent me spinning

Honestly hope we never find out who the shooter is.

>mfw those gold stars for the teachers

>that preview showed
Which preview, user?

This is why. Ray-did-it theorists are pulling shit out of their asses. He has no reason whatsoever or the demeanor to suggest he could do such a thing and the show isn't about pulling things out of left field that ruin characters.

It's always after the end credits of the show.

>no motivation other then she's crazy

I bet if you re-watch the entire series and look specifically at the ray v gamby scenes you'll start to see how much ray despises that troglodyte

His motivation is that he never get the childs love so he wants gamby out of the picture but he fucked up

I was hoping Lee would say he's not the shooter but he never said it. Maybe it's because he doesn't know who the shooter actually is or maybe he's trying to protect the shooter.

yeah im surprised when he was saying goodbye he didnt make a big deal and "knight" ray saying "you are now the official father of my daughter"

It felt more to me like that shit in Lost where nobody says what people would logically say in a situation to contrive extra drama. But because this show is absurd on purpose, I wouldn't hold that against it.

thought the first season was alright but damn I'm hooked this season can't wait for the finale

I saw that as a 'You think you're smart right now. I'm still fucking with you' look.

No fucking way it is lee. fun episode btw

I loved how the subplot played out with that drug dealer Gamby framed and let back into school. He was the leader of the "bad kids" that got to help Gamby out at the end and he looked happy at the dance. I never expected feels from this fucking show.

>The cafeteria workers, the "gold star" teachers, and the bad kids...the backbone of the school
This fucking scene.

Jody Hill and Danny Mac are underrated as fuck.

If it's Abbott then this show really shat the bed. There's no way that Lee would stand for Gamby accusing him based on the character development, which is what this show has been focusing on at the expense of laughs oftentimes this season. And if Lee is the shooter than this episode was seriously anticlimactic. I really hope next episode goes balls out hard enough to redeem this meandering season.

Who is this all the way at the right?

same, I thought he wrote "fuck you" instead of signing

Gamby also never even looked at the signature

Lee gave up too easily

Ray is a bro. He would never shoot him.

I dunno how i feel about it being Abbot, kinda deflating but great ride nonetheless so whatever. Danny McBride direction was really impressive, that fight was expertly blocked. His style blends right in with DGG/Hill.

buy the blu rays

>"do it for him"

Oh... :(

cripplechan?

wow i just went back and watched the preview .

so Lee is actually not the killer but is going to try to exonerate himself?

link for preview?

He's standing in the picture
Also the shooter is standing

>A comedy show has more interesting and developed characters than most dramas

I saw it as: "You, my only friend in this world, now wants to take the last thing I have, just so you could 'beat me'? Fine, fuck it."

Insider here. It's going to be someone who was only on screen briefly in the first episode that Gamby wronged in some way.

Point being, Gamby has been such a shithead to so many for so long. Ignore the red herrings.

>check wayyyyy upper left

MFW the killer is revealed to be murray

kino

I think Lee acts tough but in reality of the show he's not and he just tries to act tough. He wouldn't shoot Gamby. He's not as tough as he looks. There's a ton of scenes that proves he's vulnerable like after he signed the resignation and looked like he was about to cry in the parking lot or the time when Christine left him and his house was empty or the time when his sisters pulled down his pants or the time when he told Gamby he was jealous of him. I could go on and on lol but yeah no way is he the shooter.

is this a flick or a kino?

Is everyone going to gloss over the fact that Lee kills cats?

Will the finale be a longer episode?

lul I was just thinking the same thing

Abbot's look at the end gave me chills.

Sadly it's only a half an hour

yag?

Based Lee. Cats are evil and they deserve all the bad things happening to them.

maybe snodgrass's gross boyfriend?

I haven't seen one episode of this show but what the fuck is it about? I thought it was a comedy about two wacky vice principals. I see al this threads with conspiracies and analysis, what the fuck is this show?

>I haven't seen one episode of this show but what the fuck is it about?

it is a comedy, but there's an attempted murder subplot

just watch it, it's worth the time and the episodes are quick

Watch it. You'll like it. If you do then start it at the last episode of season 1. The first 8 or 9 episodes don't really matter and it's all about kicking out the principal at the time Belinda Brown.

Not sure if you're serious but just in case I'm going to rewatch the first episode to see if he does wrong anyone in that episode.

Thanks for the spoilers, faggot!!!

Sometimes you need a psychopath to catch a psychopath.

Lee redemption arc incoming...

Well you know it is the plot of the show them trying to kick her out and take her spot. Really I spoiled nothing.

Not sure if he'd really want to help Gamby though. Gamby got him kicked out. Guess we'll see how much their friendship really means to Lee.

True, but it's all he really has at this point. Plus, maybe Gamby's outwitting him makes Lee see an equal that in turn humanizes the jabroni

anyone have link for ep 9 preview?

Wow really terrible advice. Watch it all its only two seasons and its excellent.

North Jackson High literally has the worst school cop ever. He took forever to stop that fight between Gamby and Russell. Wouldn't he see the fight happen dduring the announcements? It was on the tv.

Gamby makes my pussy wet.

fuck off abbot

>There's no way that Lee would stand for Gamby accusing him based on the character development
He already told him off for asking if he did it at the beginning of the season. Now this time around Gamby has a gun on him and insists he found the shooter's mask in Christine's car. There's clearly no reasoning with him so Russell gets angry and tries to hold onto the power he has left.

Did anyone catch how Gamby's ex said "the shooter's a guy?" all surprised?

Yep. It'd be a shame if it was him since he seems like an okay guy given what we know.

I also found that weird, but I think that one is a legit red herring