Yeah, I'm fucking done with this dumb bullshit. It is nothing more than visual sludge, pig slop...

Yeah, I'm fucking done with this dumb bullshit. It is nothing more than visual sludge, pig slop. it is trying to make me fucking eat 16 barrels of this tasteless trash then it throws in a piece of candy at the bottom of the barrel to convince me to eat another. I wouldn't be so insulted if it were unintentionally this way, but it is directly antagonizing me and the audience. It knows how shit it is and knows that the audience are too stupid to stop scarfing it down. When they introduced Morales I was actually kind of excited with the proposition of Rick reflecting on how he was and how he is now, and which Rick he prefers, but no, fuck that gay-ass character development faggot shit am I right? Just introduce him as a cliff hanger and kill him in the first 5 minutes to get idiots like myself to waste another hour watching this slime. Yeah, I'm fucking done.

Isn't he from fear twd?

see you next week

He was in Season 1 of TWD

Where can I subscribe?

I'm honestly just holding off until the whisperer arc. I REALLY doubt they can make that arc work but it's pretty fucking different so I'm willing to give it a chance. A change from the status quo is something this show desperately needs. But even then, i don't think they'll do it good at all. There's only like a 3% chance they can pull it off.

whats whisperer arc supposed to be?

Watch fear the walking dead
Ed Gein style cultists that survive better than everyone else

I held off for a long time waiting for Negan, and they managed to fuck it up. They managed to fuck up the best character and most interesting arc in the comics.

Whisperers might translate better to TV if they get the atmosphere and paranoia right, but my expectations are pretty low. I expect whispers to be pretty cheesy on the show.

>still watching this shit show beyond season 1

With all the Hollywood rape shit there’s no way normies will be able to swallow the whisperers arc

I gave up back in S7 but will probably never stop watching it until it gets cancelled. I've been watching too long, so long that I can remember events in my life by what season was airing.

This episode is honestly one of the, if not the worst episodes in the show. I don't even know where to begin on all the shit that sucked about it, I'm not sure if it's the ultimate low, but it's the lowest the show's gone so far.
>Bring Morales back just to make Rick reflect on the past for one fucking scene
>Turn Daryl into an edgelord and literally a worse human being than his brother in every way
>Pull the stupid WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE BAD GUYS GUYS WE CAN'T JUST EXECUTE THEM shit again from S2 and S4 and S6 and S7 and FUCK THESE HACKS
>That hallway shootout which was the WORST shootout in the entire series. Absolutely 0 suspense. Uh oh Rick and Daryl up against 20 bad guys I wonder what will happen. Rick and Daryl don't die and all the bad guys do, wow I'm surprised, I was kept guessing there!
>Entire scene of homosexual sweet talk and kissing
>"Maggie why don't you kill Gregor?" "Because I need to wait until he does what he does in the comics."
>The most bipolar poorly written maniac of a character being the only voice of reason
>Instead of just one or two bad guys held captive like in the past they now have upwards of 30 murderers and rapists being kept among women and children
>No fucking recoil, at all, ever, except when Rick points his hand skyward when he happens to be firing a blank from time to time
>People getting moved by Kang Wewuziel's LARP speeches and actually dog pilling on him and taking bullets for him
>The tiger roaring aggressively at Wewuziel and the Kingdom but nobody cares because it's just CGI and wont attack the good guys because fuck writing
FUCK FUCK FUCK

They won't have the rape aspect. They only touched on rape once with terminus, once with Carl which was pretty hardcore,
and once with sasha which was really just an exchange for water. Nor Carl so that will be a major game changer if the rumors are true about him. I don't think they'll have negan cut her head off either especially if she's not white like the Mexican girlfriend in fear

>If they get the atmosphere or paranoia right.

Shit, they're going to fuck it up. The walking deads current atmosphere is pretty shit. "Let's make a show that's supposed to be depressing and without hope, so lets film it only on some of the hottest days on planet earth, where everyone's sweating their balls off."

When i think of the walking dead, I usually picture a pretty dark mood because the comics are black and white, with peoples faces being obscured in shadow. But the show has such a bright and happy atmosphere, where it's perpetually summer time. It doesn't work.

Yeah man. I'm honestly only watching it because me and my family kind of made it a tradition back in season 2 to watch it every Sunday. But now most of my family doesn't even want to watch this shit, or they fall asleep. It's just that fucking bad.

>tfw literally TWO episodes that incorporate rain at any point in the series

>S1 when they were running from walkers in Atlanta
>S5 when Rick said they are the walking dead(tm)
>...
Fuck you're right

You pretty much nailed what’s wrong with it. My wife no longer watches, she called the kang and his tiger cringey and said fuck this show.

Thanks for saving me 45 minutes. I'm fine with the plot armor hero characters but could they at least make the shit action packed and entertaining? The finale of 7 and the last two episodes have been the absolute low points of the show with the shooting "war" scenes
Let me guess close ups of them shooting the guns just standing there behind like a barrel or something unmoving. The only thing this show could do right is have Maggie forgive Gregory and not kill him; just tell the entire community what he tried to do. Comic Maggie is this suicidal atheist fuck you dad chick who the show is not at all. Gregory is one of the few good and entertaining actors on the show (his and Steven oggs saved season 7 hilltop scenes) so it'd be nice to see him in bitch mode to the people he ruled over and be Maggie's lacky

Holy shit this season is fucking awful. Not even Negan can save it.

I really hate this shows setting, it's sets and even the zombies are fucking dumb. Fuck George Romero. Slow zombies are shit and do nothing to add conflict because people can literally walk away from them and when someone does die from a zombie it feels forced and does nothing but enrage the viewer because it breaks the shows own logic. A fucking Tyrone hammertimed a bunch of zombies that surrounded him but master white man who taught Morgan gets bit by 1 zombie like a retard.

LITERALLY 99% of this show is shit. From music, to cinematography. Fuck this show.

Kang is such a filler character. Like I thought filler characters in anime can never translate to series but uh boy.

I think it's less that slow zombies suck and more so that killing them is too easy in this show.
In S7 Carol literally just help a peace of iron out and a zombie walked into it and it went right through it's skull and brain like a hot knife through butter.
Everyone's also a super marksman on this show when not shooting at people. Daryl's only ever missed once if I recall, back in S2. Like that prison yard sequence in S3 when Carl's shooting walkers probably 200ft away with a pistol and not missing at all sums up the accuracy on this show.
iirc there were bits where walker skulls would get cut in half with hunting knives too.

I think deaths like T-Dogg were done well, basically if they sneak up on you you're fucked. But at that time walkers hadn't been turned into fucking scenery, plantlife and actual comedic relief like they were later.

If destroying the brain was actually as difficult as destroying the brain they'd be significantly less shit.

>tfw Ride With Norman Reedus is actually pretty interesting

He's so horribly fucking cringy. I mean, Ezekiel is hammy in the comics but it's actually somewhat entertaining. In the show he's just terrible. And the fact that he gives an "inspirational" speech every other scene is just unbearable. Can't wait to see his head on a pike desu

Pretty sure Daryl killed like 3 zombies at once by whipping a metal chain at them during one of those filler seasons

I feel sorry for the autists at the Walking Dead Wiki.
>Morales finally returns
>Have to set him to Alive and his family to Unknown
>10 minutes into the next episode
>Have to set Morales to Dead and his family to Dead
Editing that site must be fucking awful

Oh they even made a 50 second video just for his character page to remind people who he was last week.
And then this week happened.

I really can't get behind slow (traditional) Zombies anymore. The last zombie media i consumed was The Last of Us back in 2013 and it had such a fresh take on zombies that i think are better in everyway.

The first phase of the infected are fast and vicious. They run full speed ahead at you which retroactively effects the whole world that the characters live in. There's a bigger emphasis on safety and quarantine, because a single infected could probably rip your whole family apart before you can save them. It helps set up a world that actually NEVER feels safe.

If they had zombies like this in the walking dead, the fights with the infected would be brutal, and heart pounding. Spotting and infected would actually be cause for alarm, but in the walking dead, when you see a walker, you just walk on. I never feel scared for the characters, when they fight walkers. It's to the point where i even question why they're in the show.

yea pretty pointless bringing him back. was retarded as fuck

>watching it unironically
You're doing it wrong lads, you're supposed to watch it to laugh and look forward to shitposting on Sup Forums about how terrible it was afterwards without getting emotionally invested.

>no rain
>no snow not even a single scene in 8 years 4 years show time
>nighttime never feels dark or dangerous
(save for early on)

I thought the episode was ok. Between Rick, Morgan and Gregory there was some decent stuff.

You're right, I should have said "incorporate weather". It's literally never a factor.

>tfw no comfy "It's a rainy day so nobody wants to go scavenge and they get into indoor schenanigans at Alexandria" episode

Sounds gay on paper but a cool-down slice of life episode could be fun.

Have you seen what happened to Beta recently?

because dude humans are the real monsters

>how I watched GoT since Season 4

Yeah, exactly like the last of us, except they didin't choose 1 or the other, they decided to have both be equally frighting for different reasons.

They're literally timeskipped every winter, it's kinda silly. The left Hershel's farm in autumn, a whole timeskipped winter between then and them finding the prison. The war with Woodbury ended in autumn, a whole timeskipped winter between then and the pig flu. The war with the Saviors is probably going to end in autumn and we'll get not one, but a few whole winters timeskipped between then and The Whisperers.

Season 2's last couple of episodes in Autumn were the best the show will ever look. Actually seasons, instead of this game of thrones summer that lasts generations.

Shooting through winter would delay the seasons.

*Blocks your mercy*

Another skipped DC winter after Carl gets shot and Alexandria overrun with walkers

Merle is actually a better human being than Daryl.

The wrong Dixon brother died. It would have really shaken up the show if Merle lived and joined the group. We would have gotten to see his growth as a character. Daryl's pretty flat besides *the part of the season where Daryl goes through manpain*

The only person who even remotely tried to pretend that their gun has recoil to it in tonight's episode was Andrew Lincoln (Rick).

I'm just shitposting and the re run just came on, during the Kingdom fight scenes nobody (even Carol) is acting like their guns have any kick to them whatsoever.

It was so jarring in the hallway fight scene when Rick's hangun had recoil and Daryl's didn't.

but even bringing him back. This literally who from literally 8 years ago. It's all they can come up with. What next for Fuck sake? The scientist from S1 still being alive?

The show has gone so far downhill in quality since season 3 it's ridiculous. Negans actor has to be looking at this and wanting out soon

Thing is even though Andrew's pretending to have recoil he's doing it all wrong.
Recoil does not send your firearm straight up vertically

JDM probably has self esteem issues because of this. As a semi-professional actor, I absolutely would.

>Join show as the most anticipated character
>Ratings and critical reception tank to the dumpster

I'd feelsbadman and couldn't help but think it was my fault. The money would sweeten the feels though.

Yeah I noticed it was a bit exaggerated, but it's better than nothing. When I shoot my recoil is absolutely closer to Rick's than Daryl's. At least he understands/gives a damn that guns have recoil.

I know what you mean. he stopped in the one part to change guns.

I don't remember this Morales guy even a little bit. And they treated him like he was some big reveal at the end of last week's episode. I figured he was some loser from FTWD.

I've wondered what happened to him off and on for a few years actually, so his reveal was actually big for me.
And then arrow to the head.

His face is sort of familiar but I can't remember at all when he showed up in the first season and I don't care enough to look it up.

He was in the original Atlanta Quarry. Morales, Rick, Andrea, Glenn, T Dog and others came back from Atlanta to the quarry. Then he split off with the group to go with his family.

>another episode of The Negan Show
>no Negan
honestly boils my blood

Oh okay I sort of remember. Wouldn't have given a single fuck about him though.

This, Negan should be training Carl to become the next aplha male

I'm pretty excited for the Negan/Gabriel episode because they're two of the best actors on the show, but I share your disappointment in /ourguy/ being criminally underused.

Imagine being a writer for this show and using the main actor representing half of "All Out War" in less than 5 episodes of the season.

But, user, Negan was all around.

>Negan only in 5 episodes
is that the entire season of 16 episodes?
fucking hell, Im not watching this on a weekly basis if so.

>you fucked over Cal
>Cal is delusional
>*call appears - never even mentioned before*
>WHAT THE HELL?!
is this a sitcom now?

You know, I get Daryl killing Morales, but that other guy. I thinking the character development here was for Daryl.

It takes place in the South, what do you expect? In the North it has cloudier days. Plus, what you're asking for is so cliche. The face in shadow is a cliche, but I consider it a good one.

I DIDN'T EAT THOSE PANCAKES!!
*laugh track*

No way, he'll be in way more than 5 throughout the whole season. I was talking about between now and the mid season finale.

Not sure of the excuse now that they're up in Virginia but Southern US can go years without snow.

>Figured he was some lower from FTWD

Hey man, I know its fun to make jokes about how you don't know something, but Rick literally explains to you who he is, he tunnels the shit directly into your ear with all the narrative subtlety of bull carrying a hammer into a china shop. He gives you his name, where he's from, why he's important all on a business card then puts the business card into your shirt pocket so that you can call the number on it the next time you wanna play pretend

Kal was present multiple times in season 6 and 7 and was namedropped at least once before pleb

Reminder next episode will be tiger death kino

t. walking dead writer

>Rick literally explains to you who he is
To be honest I've recently developed a habit of only paying half attention to these episodes while I watch them and multitask with other shit on my computer. The show is just tedious to sit through now, but I know it's on me for missing those things.

No, share?

I wonder what Merle would think of Daryl if he saw what he was becoming or already is now.

how the fuck is he still alive

>Turn Daryl into an edgelord and literally a worse human being than his brother in every way

In what way?

Beta gets wrecked by Jesus and Aaron and it turns out he's a celebrity. When they take off his mask they recognize him as a basketball player who was doing movies too and shit.

I'm okay with that development if the new group is going to be something akin to the remnants of the US government/military. High-tech/high society-level stuff would be a much-welcomed change of pace for the comic right now.

>Merle executes some poor kid
>Asks his name first, shows remorse, keeps track of him along with every other person he's killed

>Daryl executes some poor kid
>Did it just for fun with no other reason, showed no remorse, obviously doesn't keep track of who he's killed

yep
slice of life episodes show whats at stake when the shit goes down, otherwise youre constantly in the shit and dont even know the people whose side youre supposed to care for

>some poor kid
>tried to shoot Rick in the back
>expects mercy

Nah.

>Some poor kid
>Tried to shoot a blood soaked man who just murdered a father in front of his infant daughter
>Was promised mercy on Rick's word

he was in the first six episodes

he was in the first six episodes but left the group with his wife and kids when they were heading to the cdc. said he was going to go seek out his other family or friends.

I think it was his daughter who gave carols daughter the toy doll

>some retard has his infant daughter in what is essentially a military outpost where he and a gang of rapists, murderers, former criminals, and other bad people congregate and collectively abide a psychotic murderous leader
>said retard is killed because he himself attempted to kill Rick as he was invading who himself was attacking the military outpost as an act of war to end the exploitation and murder of innocent people by said retard and his band of merry men
>some poor kid tries to shoot Rick in the back and then expects mercy despite the fact that he too is one of these people (and by the way did not even see Rick kill the other man)
>implying he has any moral highground when he follows a man who was going to kill a son in front of his father/make the father cut off his son's arm but somehow he is judging Rick to be worse because he killed a man at a military outpost in an act of war

Nah.

Negan doesn't allow rapists. The punishment for rape is death. So, even at an outpost where the man himself was not present, I doubt that was happening.

>these people only popped into existence when Negan began his rule and have no previous life or experiences

Beta's death will be cringe on the show
>mfw ed sheeran is beta

bunch if idiots who think wearing zombi skins and acting like zombies is the way of the future. They are all cold edge so they rape each other and do other animalistic things. Carl gets a girlfriend

I think they'll shell out for a professional wrestler from wwe or just dig up a no name

I don't watch the show. In the comics Negan blackmailed women into sleeping with him. legally it was still rape

Okay so you remember how in the very first episode/comic Rick and the gang figure out if you cover yourself with zombie guts you become invisible to zombies?

The Whisperers are a group who also figured that out.

That's it.

If I recall correctly, when they were first introduced, some character thought they were actually walkers and thought that walkers were becoming smart.

The way I recall they were not sure what was going on and the confusion did not last more than 1-3 issues.

it's quite shameful how little actually happens in these 40 minute episodes

talk about milking it, they could probably cuut 6 episodes

and then theres the directing and cinematography, just highschool film tier

we CANT kill them

NIGGER WHYYYYYYYYYYYY can someone answer me this shit the fucking kingsom just wiped out 2 fucking camps WHY CANT THEY KILL THESE FUCKERS FUCK THIS SHOW FOR SETTING UP POINTLESS PLOTS

cringiest scene of the entire show, hands down.

>they surrendered
the show is fucking garbage

If you kill your enemies they win.

>It's another episode wasted on character nobody cares

Even Z nation has that shit right

>If you kill your enemies they win.

You know he never actually said that, right

if it could help take him down who cares