twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>be me
>watch Star Wars The Force Awakens
or
>be me
>ask girl I like to go to the movies with me
>she says no

you must not see a lot of movies if TFA was your worst moviegoing experience

at the time, my worst experience was taking my dying grandfather to see Bruno because "it's like borat and the trailer looks funny" (he died the next weekend). In hindsight it's kind of hilarious, they were laughing but teenaged me was cringing like crazy

honestly my worst experience was probably when I went to see Thor: Ragnarok yesterday and the guy in the row behind me did this phlem-filled laugh every time something minorly funny happened. Also when Jeff Goldblum appeared he loudly shouted JEEFFFFF in the same phlem-filled voice.

No I don't think he was retarded. But he was damn close.

>go see BvS with friend
>friends yells "that's awesome!" and looks at me to see my reaction every time something """epic""" happens

Goto see Snowden and a bunch of frat Bros chatting the whole fucking time, repeating shit that was just said, trying to come up with "funny" answers to the questions the actors are asking each other and then laughing stupidly to each other

i got pistol whipped by a black guy when I saw Avatar

>Bros chatting up
>coming up with "funny" answers to the questions the actors are asking each other
kino

My parents obliged me to watch Australia (that one with Nicole Kidman and Hugh Jackman) I hated that fucking movie, long shit and boring that I couldn't even sleep.

I went on a date with this girl to see Into the Woods and hated it so much that to this day it’s the only movie I’ve seen in theaters that I left to go pee in the middle of it. What an awful movie. Musical theatre was a mistake.

>be watching Men In Black 3 in the theaters
>be at the scene where J realizes he's found himself as a kid
>pretty much everyone in the audience got it at this point
>black guy starts yelling DAS WIWW SMIFF! DAS WIWW SMIFF! DAS WIWW SMIFF!

>be me
>watch movie
>halfway remember I'm me

I had to walk out of John Wick 2 because the people in front of me, behind me, and to my left were all talking. I asked them all to be quiet, but they replied in Spanish and Russian respectively. It was at an Arclight theater so the tickets were more expensive - I don't know why people would drop $16-20 a ticket and just talk through the fucking film.

Saw a limited screening of Dragon Ball Z Resurrection F. Sold out because few other theaters were playing it.

Group of fat neckbeards with pony tails sat in the back and kept screaming "MEME MAGIC" and "OI VAY" at certain moments. Smelt awful too

The one time I went to the movies alone there was a group of teenagers that bothered me the entire movie. I haven't gone to the theater since.

Hellboy 2 a 300 lb 40 year old woman was next to me and she smelled like oily honey mustard

>be late at movie
>pass through people in the seats
>someone grabs my ass
>too embarassed to see who did it

>be me
>go see Changeling with roommate and some friends
>theater packed
>have to sit in front
>enter row
>see homeless looking nig
>wearing headphones, reeks of vodka
>have to sit next to him
>movie starts
>homeless nig next to me won't stop talking about Angelina Jolie
>constantly talking about how much he respects her
>very loud
>giga nig sitting in front of him tells him to shut up
>homeless nig says he knows karate
>says he will kick his ass and fuck his bitch
>giga nig goes off
>clocks him 3 times straight in the face before he's pulled off
>homeless nig unphased and still talking shit
>homeless nig gets kicked out too

Turns out there was another seat open on the other side of my friends.

The only time I went to pee during a movie was during Rogue One. I didn't hate the movie but I was honestly indifferent towards everything that was happening in it. The movie was so god damn boring.
I think I went after the blind chinese guy got killed and I missed like 2 character's death that I couldn't bother to remember their names.

It was both the worst and the best.
>Bro and I decide to go see Jupiter Ascending
>Get a little bit sloshed beforehand
>Also bring 2 hard ciders with us apiece
>Get the 3d tickets
>Break open the ciders on the theater seats
>finish all 4 within the first 30 minutes of the movie
>Proceed to enjoy and laugh our asses off at the ridiculousness of the film

Was fun as fuck t b h because the film was so terrible.

Also drunkenly raced another pickup (I drive a ranger) on our way back from the theater, then drove by my cheating ex's house, did a small burnout in front of her house and honked the horn a couple times before calling it a night.

t. cletus

Live in WA state, and in Seattle actually.

>go to see whatever transformers movie had the dinosaurs in it with my friend because we were both bored as fuck
>it's one of the worst movies I've ever seen in my life
>as we leave, hear some little kid say "Wow, that was the best one yet!"
>legit think about decking a little kid for a few seconds
Pretty tame compared to most people, I'm sure.

I saw Death Sentence with family and a group of black teenagers walk in just as Kevin Bacon is mourning his dead son in the shower and just start laughing at the movie. Actual laughing too, like their trying to hold it in but cant. they do that for 10 minutes then get bored and leave

lol

>go to see Kubo and the Two Strings
>I love animation and especially Studio Laika's work, so I've been super hyped about this for months
>Right as the last trailer is running, this monstrously fat black woman wheels in her retarded son in in his little tard wheelchair
>Spend the next hour or so having to listen to him as he gurgles and shrieks and shouts
>Monstrously fat black mom has fallen asleep by this point and is starting to snore
>Try my best to just ignore them and enjoy the movie
>Suddenly
>Right around the scene where it tells the story of how Kubo's parents fell in love.
>The tard shits himself
>Not just a little accident either
>It's a fucking big, loud, wet explosion of diarrhea spraying out from his seat
>The smell suddenly hits everyone upwind like a semi-truck
>Everyone in the theater makes a hasty exit
>Monstrously fat black mom sleeps through the whole thing
Theater stopped showing Kubo a few days later, I never got to see the rest of the movie on the big screen.

same thing happened to me but at the very end of Death Sentence when Kevin Bacon was dying in the church

It was alright, not as good as the stage version, but some good acting, good singing.

Johnny Depp was a HUGE mistake though

Was it the same group? Just roaming from screen to screen watching the movie in little five minute nuggets?

fucking horny teenagers
sitting right fucking near me

its the smell goddamit the FUCKING SMELL REEEEEEE

if it was in columbia sc then yes.

I have 3 stories happened over 10 years ago.

>Be 9 or around that age
>Seeing lemony snicket series of unfortunate events
>End of the movie and i really need to piss
>Thinking it's going to end in 10 minutes
>It's taking ages
>Emptied half my bladder into my pants by the time it ends
>Fucking pissed my pants and didn't even care

Another time
>Be 12 with my friends
>Can't remember what we're seeing
>Friends are throwing food, on their phones and acting like total cunts
>Sit there at the front row knowing everyone is watching us
>The whole movie these fuckers are being loud
>One wants to go right at the end, doesn't want to wait the 2-3 minutes to see the ending
>Gets up and leaves, friends follows
>I'm looking at everyone giving us the nastiest looks
Don't know why they acted like nogs that day.

>Be 13
>Had to shit half way through a movie
>In the toilet and i hear 2 teenagers come in
>They don't know i'm in here
>2 guys...in 1 stall
>Hear moaning and shit
>To scared to do anything so i sit there in silence enduring the sounds of gay sex

It's nothing to exciting but it's oc anyway thanks for reading my stories :).

>Go to see kingsman 2
>theatre is nearly empty at most one pair per row
>pair of old people come in and sit right next to me
>old lady takes out hairbrush to brush her hair for 30 minutes
>drops comb and pulls our her phone to use as a flashlight to look for it
>the two talk talk to each other for the entire rest of the film
how can you be such a gigantic subhuman to think that any one of these things is acceptable let alone doing all of this at once?

>Watching Raimi's Spider-Man 3 as a young Ausfag
>Sitting behind me are two 30 year old stoners eating Eagle Boy's Pizza
>Visibly high as fuck and laughing their asses off at everything happening in the movie
>The dance scene comes on and they get hysterical busting a gut when Peter hits Mary Jane in the face
>I sit there annoyed as I had enjoyed Raimikino in the past but know this one is shit

>Eagle boys pizza

Gladstone? Or Tannum Sands to be exact?

some dude was chewing ice next to me, then when i told him to cut it out he started scratching his nasty ass scalp the entire time

>tfw live in white country so no nig stories
I wish I was american

lmao that movies fucking hilarious

have a couple to share

>get dragged into seeing Insidious 3
>fuck it, friend paid for my ticket
>20 min in a fat drunk guy stumbles in with a cane
> basically falls into a seat and stinks up the place
> 15 min later falls asleep and starts snoring loudly
>people start getting pissed
>some soccer mom with her two kids leave
>a manager person comes in and shakes the fatass awake
>he starts swearing off the top of his lungs, I'm trying so hard not to laugh
>waddles his way out of the theater, but as he's exiting, a mostly empty bottle of scotch falls out of his shirt/fat rolls and shatters
>cops get called, apparently he was three times over the legal limit when I asked a theater worker afterwards
>was more entertaining than the flick but the smell and snoring was horrible to sit through

next

>be on leave from the military, fuck it, gonna see mother! while all my friends are at work
>only one other person in the theater, sweet!
>about 10 min. in three obnoxious niggers show up
>literally talk, laugh loudly and on their phones the entire time
>halfway through other guy snaps and tells them to shut the fuck up
>dindu slang ensues, guy gets fed up and leaves
>I stay and try to finish the film without raging
>film ends, they never shut their fucking mouths, I'm pissed
>right before I exit the theater I shout at the top of my lungs I HATE NIGGERS and make a run for it
>all those stupid volunteer 5k runs paid off I suppose

meet the parents

do i need to even say why

Some kids threw popcorn at my cancer patient dad for the whole movie.

The Best Time

>2 Separate occasions on dates with different girls I've been blown in an 90% empty theater while fingering my broad
>Second time around girls grey yoga pants were so wet and my hands so covered I had to give her my coat to wrap around herself as extra cover pants so she could safely walk out of the theater after
>Best part is the smell of shame, pussy and semen in an enclosed environment for 90 mins

The Worst time

>John Wick 2 on a Thursday. Completely empty except for myself and 2 friends in the middle row. Bouncer that worked the door at my local bar by himself a row down, and a group of 6 teens at the very top
>Usual unnecessary bullshit from teens 20 mins into movie. Bouncer bro yells out a warning without standing up. Silence for the next 20 or so. Afterwards one teen gets a phone call and answers it. No attempt to whisper at all. Talking louder than movie.
>Bro bouncer stands up and turns around. Points to the fuck head and says you either stay quiet or ill drag you out through the emergency exit down at the front row myself
>They all go quiet. 90 seconds later someone throws a half bag of skittles aiming at the bouncer. Hits my buddy instead and explodes everywhere
>Without saying another word bouncer bro gets up and is heading into a brawl. I follow behind and buddy who got hit is behind me.
>Proceed to a full on fist fight with 4 of them before anyone could react. 2 kids down before they could even stand up from their seats. Other 2 run out to lobby. The rest get a good old fashioned lynching.
>Police called and showed up pretty fast. We we're already through the emergency exit and in the back parking lot standing near my car as they flew past to the front
>Drove the bouncer home since he took the bus to his job. Never went back to that bar after that encounter with him for some reason. So not sure whatever happened to him

>go to cinema
>be happier than ever
>movie ends
>back to being a sad useless waste of matter

its like masturbating man

Recently? Probably The Lobster. I literally prefer to shoot myself in a foot than watch it again.

You sucks, you friend is a nice guy

Argentina?

2 guys want to see transformers (the first one)...fine w/e
get there...cant even sit near each other its so packed
have to sit in the front row
2 minutes in its utter fucking shit and the seating position isnt helping, noisy fags all around

i got up and walked out while spitting on the people next to me

I punched a teenager in the face during 28 Weeks Later.

I was kicked out a theater once.

My friends roped me into going to see this shitty movie on a Friday night, Wrath of the Titans. It was fun time with the bros, so I thought, fuck it.

Before we went, we ate at a pizza joint. I ordered this bbq chicken shit that I knew would give me horrible gas. At it all.

Fast forward to watching the movie in theater, and I have been blowing horrible smelling farts for pretty much the entire time. We're about halfway through the movie, and I feel this huge one coming on. My stomach builds to a cacophony, and then I force out this fucking massive gurgle-ripper, loud enough to be heard by others, I'm sure. AT THAT VERY MOMENT, pic and link-related scene comes on in the movie: this big cyclops sniffs loudly on screen. We burst out in laughter and, eventually, were asked to leave. Obviously, I didn't care because the movie was total shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=kLcD6hueOgw&t=1m46s

>Go to see Kubo last year
>get super stoned before the show cause I can't have fun just by myself in public anymore
>movie starts up, there's only me and a few very little kids with their mom to my side
>the kids keep making noises during the intense emotional parts near the beginning
>laugh so hard I can't even breathe for about 15 minutes
>leave right before I get kicked out

I hate myself so much

why

A friend and me go and see Birdman. We got blazed in the parking lot before going in. We reek of weed. The movie is being shown in the smallest auditorium. Stadium seating so we have to walk by six grandma and grandpas sitting in the first row. We take our seats at the top of the auditorium. They proceed to give us dirty looks until the previews start. I hate being high in public now.

They were talking throughout the whole movie and people kept telling them to be quiet and they were mocking those people loudly. Then they started throwing candy aimlessly into the rows below them. So I slapped one kid on the back of the head. He stood up and I punched him. He left. got a mixed reaction of oh my god and a light hearted but quick applause

I saw Man of Steel.

Mind you I've been to the cinema only like 7 times in my life.

>Go to watch Indiana Jones and the kingdom of the crystal skull
>For some reason the theater is empty
>When the movie starts the picture is out of focus and displaced over the wall so a good chunk of it can't be seen.
>Go out and tell one of the employees to fix it
>Guy looks like he doesn't give a shit since it's only me in there
>They fix it, but don't restart the movie, I miss like ten minutes of it
>Should walk out of there and aks for a refund but decide to watch it anyway
>The movie turns out to be shit

>Went on a date to the theater
>Neither of us knew any of the movies, picked one at random that seemed interesting

>Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
>mfw the anal rape scene

We broke up shortly after.

>not going home later and reenacting the scene together

Whenever I am in a theater by myself I will piss somewhere in the auditorium. Movies I have done this to include the following

U-571
Seven Psychopaths
The Lorax
Gangster Squad
At World's End
Crank
Live by Night
The Losers
Scary Movie