Why did they make him such a little bitch?

Why did they make him such a little bitch?

Nobody likes Cyclops.

Literally only people who have seen the films dislike Cyclops. He's been great in everything else.

He was a faggot in the '90 animated series

>implying
Cyclops has always been a bitch, user.

Because Wolverine was the protagonist and Scott is the antithesis of Wolverine and his rival so naturally the movie must shit on him to make Wolverine look better.

Casuals.

Wrong.

He has a really punchable face.

They wanted to make Wolvermanlet look better, to the point where they erased him being a manlet altogether

>t. Logan

Guys with self-confidence issues love him. Especially when they do harem stories with him.

James Marsden can only play cucks.

Wolveniggers please

>this projection

What if I like both Wolverine and Cyclops?

Stop projecting, user. You aren't Cyclops and Beast isn't a race traitor.

>Beast isn't a race traitor.
remember that time The Watcher broke his oath just to call Beast a shit

Why did they cast Tom Brady as Cyclops?

What bothers me about the movies is that they have the perfect actor for Cykes playing beast.

Not to mention they have the perfect actor for beast playing JEAAAN

Then you probably also have a thing for redhead cuties

sorry pal, you couldn't be more wrong

True. Jean a shit though.

Then I'd say you and I got something in common.

The truth hurts.

The reason you don't like movie Cyke is because they didn't do a harem story with him.

His portrayal in the movie was fine and in character.

Cause cyclops IS a little bitch

The rightclops fags are a reddit teir meme

>implying reddit is any worse than Sup Forums

It's not a meme.

Rightclops is "loser pwns all the cool kids and bangs all the cheerleaders and literally becomes king of everything" wish-fulfillment. There are actual people that really like that take on the X-Men. They aren't just repeating a meme.

Thankfully, ResurrXion looks like it's going to move away from the shit-tier era that was the last decade and a half of X-Men stories.

Because Bryan Singer sucks and I assume didn't like Cyclops.

Marsden also fucked the character over in X-3 with the whole Superman thing.

he could be more wrong but then he'd have to use ruby lenses to hold back his eye beams from the punch dimension

Wasn't that the same issue Marvel and Bendis outsourced 90% of the writing and art to Tumblr users and sold it for $6?

And Superman Returns was a far better movie than X-Men 3. Marsden made the right call.

Feel free to go back

>implying I'm not on both because I have no life

Am I the only one who's irrationally amused by this picture?

>What bothers me about the movies is that they have the perfect actor for Cykes playing beast.

They wanted to make it just like the comic book version.

Kelsey Grammar was a great Beast. Nicholas Hoult is doing a really good job, too. However, I can't help but be in love with the idea that Beast is an alternate reality Dr. Frasier Crane.