Why are new movies so fucking gay? Why don't they make movies about men being men anymore?

Why are new movies so fucking gay? Why don't they make movies about men being men anymore?

strong men are against bigger government

my fuck do I ever hate government

>who could be behind the movies
hmm, I wonder

Because whenever Cuckwood gets their hands on a truly manly character these days, they reduce him to a punchline.

Try to imagine for a sec that someone came to you saying, "Omigawd, have you seen the trailer for that new Conan movie? It looks like it's gonna be FUCKING HILARIOUS!!!"

And then you went and watched ot and there was a scene where Conan was face-to-face with Thulsa Doom, and Conan was acting all quirky and weird, saying shit like, "And there was that time you killed my family and my entire village . . . still processing that," then a totally clashing 70s funk soundtrack started and the screen went nuts with weird psychedelic 60s graphics, accompanied by several blurbs from "critics" praising it for being so fun.

Congratulations. You've just lived my Thor: Ragnarok experience.

Better question - why don't you get run over by a bus?

Sounds terrible, I'm sorry for you.

Who is the most masculine film character of all time?

Why don't they make movies about men being women?

this guy

Probably Jess Ventura's character in Predator.

> the most masculine film character of all time
pic related

>Why don't they make movies about men being men anymore?
What do you mean by this?

Name?

I was thinking about some old movies I liked and then I realized that I haven't seen a recent movie with a manly man who isn't some joke for fat chicks to laugh at but secretly fingerbang to. Most of the "men" in recent movies are prancing little homos

What's more manly than a man fucking another man? That's literally the most testosterone you could have in a two-person coupling.

This. He's ragged, rough, not a chiseled Adonis, just a complete give-no-fucks badass that gets the fucking job done.

those are jack reacher movies
you huge dope

t. kai

The Man With No Name.

wasn't the sequel pretty cucky? I vaguely remember that.

yeah the sequel is objectively shit

They do, it's called capeshit these days

capeshit is gay as fuck though

there seem to be plenty serious masculine good guys to me. it seems like 50/50. or by manly do you mean bodybuilder because hate to break it to you but that shit is homo as fuck. spending all your time on your appearance is the most feminine shit imaginable and only homos care about Arnold's bicep circumference.

Because we are a generation of manchildren

>there seem to be plenty serious masculine good guys to me
like who?

Sue Lightning

our current batch of "creatives" were raised on overtly liberal ideals, receptive to communism and lionized homosexuality.

>implying there is anything more manly than 2 men having sex
What if i told you that everyhing you know is a lie?

They write videogame stories.
Plus hacksaw ridge was the shit.