The Real Reason Marvel Replaced The Avengers with minorities; The Avengers were White Supremicists

The Real Reason Marvel Replaced The Avengers with minorities; The Avengers were White Supremicists

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-k7llLP6e_I
youtube.com/watch?v=L48IkFF5BhM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That shit better be whole milk, or else the Avengers are fucking dead to me. Every last one.

does Iron Man seem kinda fat

The MCU is a white male club and that's what truly matter. Only a bunch of neckbeards care about the comics

I see it

>The MCU is a white male club
Except for all the racelifting

Wow, it's kind of crazy that we do have all those characters in the same film.

>Sup Forums

>Not being a bunch of neckbeards.

Almost. AoU had everyone there but Spider-Man and Civil War was missing Thor and Hulk.
It is neat though.

People always bitch about race changing characters, but literally no main character has been race swapped. It's all semi-forgettable side characters. Even Iron Fist ended up being a white guy after all the screeching

>Who is Manderin.

>literally no main character has been race swapped in the movies
So far.

>blind Hulk
>silly-looking Hawkeye
>slutty Wanda
Amazing, how an ad is much better than the Avengers movies.

Oh alright that's true. I was only thinking heroes, and I haven't actually seen Iron Man 3. Still not nearly as big a deal as people make it out to be.

They already cast like every main character out through Infinity War. Captain Marvel is white, Black Panther is black. No big surprises.

Well okay to add, they did sort of race swap Mantis, I guess.

Did milkmen really exist?

>They already cast like every main character out through Infinity War
So you think Marvel will never announce a new franchise or cast another lead?

Are there any live action DC ads" Other than this one...

youtube.com/watch?v=-k7llLP6e_I

hnnnngggg dat scarlet witch mostly like because of pink tights

Possibly. But given the amount of screeching you'd think they've race swapped every character. If history shows us anything, it's that Marvel will only race swap lesser characters.

>sort of race swap Mantis
Swapped back to not green?

And yet Scarlet Witch is probably just there because the people making the commercial said "wait, aren't there any women in the Avengers?"

The Batman Onstar commercials.

youtube.com/watch?v=L48IkFF5BhM

>drinking milk is racist now

A more innocent time...

chocolate milk is still good, right? it's just regular milk that means you're a nazi?

Since you only have to be 5% black to count as black now a days, sure, why not.

Well, in the comics Mantis is Vietnamese, the actress comes from French and Korean parents, which I know in the movie she'll be an alien, but I think that's what that person means.

>White supremacists
>Hulk is green

NICE TRY

What's wrong with iron Man? He looks like he had a stroke.

This was during his alcoholism era

>Drinking whole milk

Ice cream is fine as a dessert, but for a routine beverage you want to have something a little less ridiculous.

1% is where it's at. Skim is water.

Nick Fury

If THAT were true, they would not have dirty thieving gypsy on team! Only good for touching hammer. (Not that one)