Rainbow Brite reboot

Look, it's another obnoxious blonde with blue eyes, but this time she's actually charming and doesn't have a drunk hooker's voice like Star Butterfly.

youtube.com/watch?v=ivTcjHlltJU
youtube.com/watch?v=vtqW4dNRRz4

Other urls found in this thread:

comicvine.gamespot.com/amethyst/4005-6579/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That horse...

But it's a stallion...

Yeah, I bet he is.

Did I just go back in time again or didn't that cartoon fail two years ago already?

Princess Amethyst should have been the rightful replacement for Star Vs Forces of Evil and Adventure Time.

But Disney/DC Nation hates putting money and effort into quality things.

comicvine.gamespot.com/amethyst/4005-6579/

What shall we name the fandom?

I say we call ourselves the Rainbros.

Fuck this version. Starlite is no longer sexy, well-spoken (hate the look and voice), or MAGNIFICENT! And this is shit-tier, How-It-Should-Have-Ended-esque flash. Twink is now "Mr. Glitters"? wtf?

Amethyst sucked. We got what we rightly deserved.

I kinda liked the reboot but it was clear they didn't know what they wanna do with it and left it how it is.

Not for long.

A second reboot?

Bad B8 M8

Some people like watching drunk hookers get cuckqueaned.

You think that will deter people?
Ive never seen an user as wrong as you.

I remember watching...I liked the MC and the theme song, and the concept had promise or could have if they didn't try to cram it into mini episodes....if they were gonna go that route they should have just tried to make a cute comedy, if they wanted to have a story they should have just shelled out the extra bucks to make you know, 22 minute episodes

I have to admit, a non-"calarts" artstyle show would have been kinda nice to have.

she went to calarts.

I never said she didn't, Calarts style refers to noodle arms, not just anyone who went to calarts.

She appeared recently in the little girls show that triggers Sup Forums.

Thank you. Finally someone with good taste.

On Sup Forums calarts just means "the current overall style trend."

>tfw no Harpy Gee cartoon

▲▲

would fug

It's your fault Misha