Cartoon horror genre

I know there's more than just that for the horror comedy animation genre, but Google just won't spout out the whole list.
ranker.com/list/best-horror-comedy-tv-shows/reference

We have Moville Mysteries which nobody even knows of.
Then Bunnicula(the 82s special, the books) and the latest reboot in 2016-2017

After that it's Tales from the Crypt Keeper, nobody talks about that one.
Beetlejuice, Addam's Family, Billy & Mandy, Courage, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HorrorWesternAnimation
youtube.com/watch?v=yvBbnht2K4U
youtube.com/watch?v=DmpwszQD7X4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Invader Zim, can't forget that one.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HorrorWesternAnimation

As usual the autists at tvtropes have complied a list.
I assume half the entries are totally miscatagorised but you might find something you haven't thought of.

>School for Vampires
I've seen Sup Forums fawning over this, but I don't think it's better than the Beetlejuice cartoon.

>Horror episodes of non-horror shows:
>Only 5 entries.
Looks like TV Tropes has some catching up to do. This list should be gigantic, almost every non-horror show always has a halloween-themed or horror-themed episode, similar to how every show has a christmas-themed and winter-themed episode.

Still it's a slight more knowledgable list than what wikipedia is giving off so far.

Here's Monster Farm which Sup Forums barely mentions.
youtube.com/watch?v=yvBbnht2K4U
Wunschpunsch, german made show
youtube.com/watch?v=DmpwszQD7X4

Of course these shows are very well known in europe, but not in america. Just like how I never watched the Beetlejuice cartoon in my home country.

Some intensive googling should finally bring up a completed list collection somewhere on wikipedia.

But I could use some more of Sup Forums's help.

I'm assuming this counts.

Yes, yes it does you gorgeous satanic quads.

Hope it's still okay if it's not comedic.

Maybe this one's too scifi, but it's worth mentioning.

And I think this was originally supposed to be more horrific than it turned out.

This has an Adams Family sort of vibe.

The poster's a little misleading on this one, but if you count a straight adaptation of Dante's Inferno as horror genre, then this should be pretty good.

Laika has some family friendly spookiness, particularly Coraline and ParaNorman, which uses some typical horror movie tropes.

It had a great premise, a great ending, but the middle was a complete time-waster. If it had a better punch-up writer, this would be an all-time Halloween classic.

I haven't seen all of these, so I'm just gonna post the whole thing in case some of the ones I haven't seen are appropriately horror genre, even though it's clearly a largely non-horror list.

Of note on here I was reminded of Corpse Bride, Frankenweenie, and Monster House.

great flick!

>Halloween classic

Oh, that reminds me. I should probably mention Over the Garden Wall, The Halloween Tree, and The Nightmare Before Christmas.