Finn Wolfhard calls the 27 year old model who harassed him "gross"

youtube.com/watch?v=fYF1KX-ywhg
>her smile and optimism: gone

Anyone else think he has some sugar in his tank?

I’m not enough of a pedophile to know what that means

cocaine i think

THOTS BE GONE

I'm saying I suspect he walks on both sides of the street.

How wound he do that with only two legs? Silly tripfag

maybe you are a pedophile, because that's old man speak for gay, so maybe you're fatherless. which means you might lean toward the left. which means maybe you lean toward fucking kids.

He squats down like a crab and his feet reach.

he's saying he's a faggot

don't say that rick

You realize many gay kids have fathers right? You realize that's why there's so many stories of them getting kicked out of the house? You're a mental midget.

damn you should be an attorney

Kids a raging faggot. That much is clear.

What an absolute faggot. I mean this in the most sincerest way possible.

Wait - I thought it was because their fathers sodomized them that they turned into homoesxuals?

>hot girl wants to meet up when you become legal
>call her "gross"

what a queer

He's in the public eye. He's smart enough to understand that the backlash she received means he should not act like he likes that attention. Plus it's not like she's a looker. He could get better.

I hope Fagg Blowhard, weak-chinned, girly-boy FUCKHEAD that he is, meets an untimely and gruesome end in a work-related accident. No, I'm not jealous. I'm 40 years old and I was even BETTER-LOOKING than that wispy fucking fairy fuckerturd, at that age. Did you see me prancing around like a fucking ballerina and pouting like a poncy, pantomime, pillow-biting retard at that age?

NO.

And I'll tell you why.

Because I'm a MAN. I have almost always been a MAN. I've almost always known it was my role, no, my DESTINY, to be tough and resilient, to fight, to love and to fuck women and to pass my superior god damn genes along to the next generation that so desperately needed them.

And I DID.

FUCK this generation of piss-weak fairies with their slack jaws, their lack of chins, their hands that have never seen an honest fucking day's worth of work and probably never will, and their googly, Japanese-animation-like expressions that are supposed to somehow resemble "emotion".

FUCK the so-called "civilization" that promotes this dishonest, pedo-pandering shit. Child actors were a MISTAKE.

whatever you say kevin

I was shooting for detective

checkt

>Plus it's not like she's a looker. He could get better.
who do you think is hot

Is this pasta from reddit?

>be 14 years old
>think pic related is "gross"

The absolute state of nu males, everyone.

nah, you can tell he has a complete disinterest in girls and not because he's cool and aloof about it, it's because he prefers boys

And to think your generation raised them.

Yea he's a queer. At that age i would have beem pumped. Since he's famous that reaction was probably for the best but I know at that age i would screwed up by showing all my friends and acting to thirsty.

He also said that his first kiss was on Stranger Things at the age of 14. He's playing a part. Also that roastie deserved a lesson in humility.

Based. Sluts on suicide watch.

steve just taught him not to care

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus.

Check this fucking pedo's butthurt.

Those eyebrows need to go.

The little guy must be drowning in young pussy, why would he go with an old hag?

Something tells me this young man may be a friend of Dorothy. I think maybe he's a funny boy. He strikes me as someone who's felt the velvet rage. I think he may be in the family. I suspect he might be a cock slurping fanny fucking cum guzzling limp wristed faggot.

Not a 27 year old who would actually buy minnie mouse ears and have such thick ass eyebrows. She has a soulless expression and her two front teeth don't even align horizontally. But most of all you're 27 bitch. Take off the ears. It's no different then walking around with rabbit ears thinking it's super quirky and cute. This is a woman child. The same type of woman child who can't understand social ques to the point where she actively admits she's attracted to a young teen. Those type of bitches are crazy.

It's not just about looks.

He's right too. That's a gross thing to say about a 14 year old.

You ever hear the expression takes one to know one? Unless you're that flaming that's a weird fuckin observation. What you can tell doesn't make a difference. He's a big child star and probably has a fantastic pr person. He's been prepped. This is a business.

>at that age i would screwed up by showing all my friends and acting to thirsty.

Exactly but that's why you're not famous. He knows what he's doing. He's playing to a crowd. He's an actor. That's what they do.

You're either a woman or gay, there's no other way.

He's 14 dude. At 14 I didn't think some weird looking 27 year old was hot. That's old as fuck at that age. I wanted 14 year olds.

When I was his age girls 25+ seemed super fucking old. She is almost twice his age he's not a fag for turning down a roastie.

Saved. But no doubt in my mind that chick would be a high maintenance nightmare.
Look at the bags under her eyes. That's someone who doesn't sleep properly.
You'd spend more time in her bed being her psychotherapist than being her sexer.

so he's a homo great

Sup Forums pedo husbando anons wishes come true

>27 year old
Way past her prime, by the time he is legal she will be a disgusting hag

Not gay. Believe what you want. He's 14 and famous. He can get something way better than some 27 year old. That's so old at that age and again he's famous. He can get elite girls his own age.

Why are people making excuses for him?

When you get older you'll understand why you don't stick your dick in crazy. Woman children are fuckin crazy.

He's acting.

He obviously didn't know how to respond and felt harrassed by the reporter

>tripfag

at 14 I wanted to fuck my flabby assed french teacher who was either in her late 20s or early 30s

She's way more attractive than you could ever hope to be, fatty.

This.

I fucked my spanish teacher when I was 15

regrets man, I have them

report her for child molestation

>still asking him about the kiss scene
why?

literally every interview has asked about this in the past year

nice

user is saying the kid actor can do better, not himself. stop projecting

I'm 28 now dude, I just moved away, it wasn't worth fighting it in court

Its a good pr move. Sets the equal standard bs. Plus it puts both in their place.
Enjoying the show when it's all burning down

If it was a male actor saying it about Millie you can bet your ass people would crucify him.

He's a faggot.

14 year old Leo would have absolutely rekt that bitches pussy.

>missing out on /ss/
FAAAAAAAAAG

>did you slip her a little tongue?
that question was going a bit too far, even for TMZ

You slipped on the slope

>Hot

He's right though

If a man said that to an underage girl it would be gross, why the double standard?

was she hot?
why do you regret it?

He's gay. There's no other explanation. A shota would normally find this at least a cute compliment.

LONDON

sometimes the slope is slippery as fuck

there is literally nothing wrong with inductive reasoning and you use it every single day, do yourself a favor and don't spend your time abusing logical fallacies

Imo /ss/ is only good if the woman is MOMMY MILKIE tier like Christina Hendricks or Salma Hayek

This is just some average looking roastie who thinks she is hot shit because she exposes her naked body to people

Why would he even bother with some random thot that is like a decade older than him? Even if he had an Oedipus complex she has literally no materal appeal whatsoever.

The kid is an absolute massive fucking homo.

Full blown queer. I would have cut off my finger to bang this at 14. Instead I had to lose my virginity to a fat drunk senior.

Or maybe it's awkward for a teenage boy to talk about that stuff with some parasitic 40-year old tmz faggot that ambushes you in public.

I agree with him that she's gross. Look at those eyebrows and that plain face. This bitch is a model?

>tfw you realize Leo most likely got his walls destroyed by fat jewish producers

not really
that's why she always has to do nude shit and suck off the photogs

Only a fucking homosexual would ask this question.

Any heterosexual 14 year old would put his dick in any halfway passable model. Or at least want to. He wouldn't respond with "gross".

I'm completely sincere btw. My 14 year old self was busting nuts to Natalie Portman in Leon AND Jamie Lee Mantis in True Lies.

Just look at the little jew. That's a gay.

>being this thirsty for an average college campus roastie

Speak for yourself.

>When I was 12/13, my dad was friends with a local news anchor.
>She was late 20s/early 30s, and hot af.
>I would joke around with her, and do my best awkward shy attempt at flirting.
>"Oh, user...if only you were a few years older..."
>mfw

>Being a homosexual

>t. buttblasted roastie
How's that labioplasty going, sweetie?

>high maintenance nightmare.
Look at the bags under her eyes. That's someone who doesn't sleep properly.
You'd spend more time in her bed being her psychotherapist than being her sexer.
Literally my ex, she was the most beautiful person I ever met but it was hell keeping her happy we didn’t go a week without her getting agitated or accusing me of cheating because I responded 30 seconds too slow.

Pic related my ex was half white half mex but looked like her

What is it with women and younger boys? Is it innocence they're attracted to? I'm noticing a big pattern.

OH. MY. GOD. I have never seen such bad taste. Those thick eyebrows are her best feature.

Is it even possible for a tripfag to make a good post?

Why? Because I'm not some pathetic orbiting faggot like you?

>accusing you of cheating
she was the one cheating

Completely serious - you are gay or have a hormonal imbalance.

She was pretty hot, late twenties, she was half-polish half-mexican. It was dope as fuck for a while but she ended up having an a nervous breakdown after she told me she was pregnant and I noped out of there.
I just panicked and ran to my mom lol. Fucking predators man, they just want to use you. She ruined women for me for a long time.
My mom told me she never got an abortion but since there was no baby it was obvious she lied to trap me in that relationship. Bitch was crazy as fuck and I just wanted to gtfo.
such is life in the third-world

More likely he's got an active agent mking sure he doesnt fuck up his young career

And you weren't an a list actor with girls and women throwing themselves on you.

She'll be over the hill by the time he's legal. Finn knows what's up.

>logical fallacies
I hate marxist bullshit as much as the rest of us, but equating liberalism with pedophilia isn't exactly fair or accurate. There have been plenty of conservative kid diddlers.

>This is a woman child.
That is every model like her, they get money, free clothes, free trips all simply from existing and posing half naked every other day. They are disconnected from reality which is why we got the Kendall Jenner Pepsi scandal and when the Jenner sisters thought it was a good idea to put their faces over dead pop icons on shirts.

SO what's this all about then? Give me a quick rundown.

Because you don't want to fuck women?

I mean, I'm assuming you're a queer. But maybe you're just asexual.

This is the most covoluted, neurotic line of thinking I've ever encountered. Are you Jewish?

>Woman is attractive enough
>Wood Berry

That's it. There's nothing else to it. He didn't even have to do that - he just didn't need to be disgusted by the idea of sex with a passably attractive woman. Literal faggotry.

Not cheating but lying and doing shit behind my back which might as well be cheating (probably was). And of course she left me as soon as I started to point out her bullshit.

......and?

stop bullying high fashion models