DUDE IM A GANGSTER AGAIN IN MY 50S CAUSE I DONT LIKE THE PRESIDENT LMAO

DUDE IM A GANGSTER AGAIN IN MY 50S CAUSE I DONT LIKE THE PRESIDENT LMAO
Why are niggers so stupid?

snoop was never a gangster

always been a poser

Because they're objectively dumber genetically speaking and also more prone to violence. They are the most useless peoples in existence next to abbos and other assorted full niggers.

snoop's music has killed more black people than the KKK could ever hope to

>knowing this exists
I'm guessing the chances of you listening to Snoop are slim to none, so you must have come across this on Sup Forums or reddit and thought to yourself, "Oh boy I can't wait to show my internet friends over at Sup Forums what I found haha!" Fucking loser.

That’s a hell of a lot of projecting you butthurt moron.

Feel free to prove me wrong.

Its funny how in the movie Straight Outta Compton, it begins with a guy with an uzi robbing some drug dealers reader to kill them all, then in a later scene they are being unfairly hassled by the police.

They was good boys

>picture of dead President on an album cover
>no one is talking about it but reddit and pol
Are you pretending to be retarded or...?

Again, seeing the IP count not go up with your post, feel free to prove me wrong you fucking loser.

why can't niggers be trusted

>prove you didn’t get that from Reddit!
How are you this offended over the word nigger? Clearly you’re a nigger. Prove me wrong. I’ll wait.

It just tells a sad story about snoops current day relevancy. For younger generations he is just walking meme and wiz khalifa's grandfather who can't even smoke as much weed as wiz

To be honest, he never had any talent. Weed-bragging, walking meme he always was.

source?

it's a shop of an Ice Cube album you mong

Famous black musicians/rappers are almost always fake as fuck and the biggest corporate whores on the planet. Snoop sure looked hard in his Hot Pocket commercials.

guess he's done shucking and jiving for ellen and finding every last white dick on the planet to suck for monies

lol now you're getting mad for my first post being spot on. Get a grip kid.

Kek, please be Dustin from Boston Antifa.

Nice deflection
>I said lol that proves I don’t even care lol
Stay mad nigger

I cared enough to make the first post which is dead on. The rest is you frantically doing damage control.

>he literally can’t stop replying
I just know you’re pacing around the room seething lmao

>meanwhile samefags my post earlier after getting so mad at being called Sup Forumseddit
I can sense you literally shaking right now waiting for this reply lol

>samefag
Prove it. Again, I’ll wait. Again you’ll deflect. Go on.

Pulling down your pants and taking a big, dense dump on Donald Dogshit is a literal money tree right now.

Also fucking cathartic.

See, outside Sup Forums and Infowars, in the real world, your sick goddamn President is hated for being the ignorant, sadistic, literal rapist sociopath he actually is.

Snoop dog is going to perform at the inauguration when we have a real President again.

Assface will be lucky to hop a charter flight to Moscow before the pitchforks and torches catch up to him.

Sane people are DONE fucking around with this cunt of a President. We'll throw the biggest party the world had ever seen after he rubs like the frightened little bitch he is, or else gets dragged into a CIA black site, never to be seen again.

IT WAS HER TURN!

They should join forces.

>niggers are stupid lol
I believe in the race IQ difference thing, don't get me wrong but it's not as drastic as everyone says.
Snoop is just a fucking shill, he also smokes copious amounts of weed daily, he's literally got nothing going on up there.

This