What did he mean by this ?

What did he mean by this ?

Cringe. He’s trying way too hard.

>t. virgin

>friendzoned this hard

Damn Khal slow down before you scare her away, I know Kit and his snowfu got together but that doesn’t guarantee you and Emelia will.

#litty

YOU JUST KNOW
He probably fucked her jusy like the scene from the show and she calls him her Khal during that

>it's truly like bubbles of giggles are in our bellies when we are together.
Hard to believe this same man could make a paper airplane out of my skinny ass with zero effort.

Balls deep in khaleesi!

And then this happened I’m so honored to know these two amazing women queens goddesses @gal_gadot @emilia_clarke Wonder Woman aka amazing mother warrior aka saves my ass all the time in JL And Khalessi aka mother of Fucking dragons aka my boo aka moon of my life Even i have to fanboy out sometimes. #icantbelievetheyloveme #drogodanywonderwoman #boomforeal. Aloha fanboy

raunchy

>When your nickname is "pride of gypsies"

Pls.

You are now imagining Jason momoa on his tiny phone typing this out perfectly with his massive sausage fingers

When you're attractive nobod checks you on your ofd behaviour

Odd* that teaches me for phoneposting, never again

I've just realized that Jason and Emilia have the same writing style.

What if he has a BIG PHONE?

Hey might have to have an old person/reeeeeeeeeetard phone.

>What if he has a BIG PHONE?
He has to hook it up to one of those electric car charging stations

Is this new? If so, it's likely they're on a PR push to bury that terrible "I get to rape de wimminz!!!" joke that came out during the Harvesting.

I don't think anyone even remembers that.

Isn't he married to one of the daughters from the Cosby show.

Lisa Boner, yeah

it's like a completely new retarded language when it comes to social media

Carrie Fisher tweets will never be topped

You just know

They totally did it

>actors
>cant even convincingly pose fake laughter
this shit is like the numale gape pose but for celebrities

He fucked her.

>bubbles of giggles
You can only get away with saying this if you are a chad. I don’t recommend anybody from Sup Forums using this line.

I need an emilia gf in my life lads

He can say whatever the fuck he wants and women will always want to choke on his dick.
>b-but le cringe and he isn't white!
Jesus christ Sup Forums have some fucking dignity at least once

>tfw no Emilia to hug you and cheer you up
To live is to suffer

He's american white

go back eating spaghetti and never upload that again

It's a PG way of saying she swallowed his cum

What? So he swallowed his own cum too?

maximum gains bro, don't waste your masculine energies

I'm pretty sure it's gypsy language

Yeah she snowballed him. Are you the kind of virgin faggot who wouldn't do that?

>swallows cum
>call other an faggot

back to /fit/ with you

>you will never be happy tall chad that all women loves being around

>2mil likes

Jesus fucking christ. That's a level beyond top fashion models and most A list actors.

Cher

Woah...

Imagine these three in a threesome. Little Emilia being shared between two giant demi gods.

>pride of gypsys

I thought this guy was Samoan? How can he claim gypsy status?

makes me smile that vapid alpha types can have this much fun, they are like kittens jumping on each other

>Crazy mad insane LOVE for this queen

>G'nite Fuck-o's
I miss her every day.

>You will never be in that situation

FeelsBadMan

Is he fucking light in the loafers? I thought this dude was a mega-chad? Who the fuck would ever talk like that? I wouldn't even say shit that embarrassing if I was talking about my little cousins.

>CRAZY mad insane LOVE for this mini cake, it's truly like bubbles of giggles are in our bellies when we are together, it's a shame we don't get to see each other as much as we would like but when we do I feel like a fucking KHAL love u @TASTYKAKE_minis always forever Yer Jalan Atthirari Anni #getreadyhericome #TASTY #slaps

in another life, jason momoa is a wrestler

Is there a life where he's 300 pounds of fat and shit posts on a Malaysian vaporizer website?