It's up

youtu.be/8bl19RoR7lc

>Americans pay people with funny accents to make fun of them

This guy is just the worst human being. The walking embodiment of reddit.

Doesn't know anything about anything, doesn't care to, wants to look like a smart and swaggering alpha-male but is too much of a pussy to have any kind of opinions or characteristics so just sits around throwing peanuts at things that everyone agrees is bad in infantile ways that don't appreciate the bigger picture and talks people down like they're dumb and childish.

That's also colbert and meyers and samantha bee and kimmel is just a blubbering buffoon.

And olberman has turned into the abstract archetypal conception of impotent rage itself.

If this guy had any other accent he wouldn't be on American tv.

>doesn't know anything about anything
check
>doesn't care to
check
>wants to look like a smart and swaggering alpha-male but is too much of a pussy to have any kind of opinions or characteristics
check
>just sits around throwing peanuts at things

the only difference between you and him is you throw your shitty little peanuts at stuff everyone agrees is good. By your own standards, kill yourself

How can left wing Americlaps be so self-loathing?

They're taking political advice from a Brit...

Is there one with scottish accent? I really like that one

Brits are smarter than americans.

There I said it.

Why do Americans watch this guy? Why do they get joy from seeing a foreigner make fun of them and their country?

not really a fair fight is it.

>liberals
>left-wing
wew lad

That's why only cucks watch him

I watch it in spite of him. Well, inspite of the retarded """""""jokes""""""" his writing staff comes up with. The journalism is pretty good and John Oliver is a decent presenter. But the humor is amerilard level dumb. Like last week's seagul joke... I mean seriously?

that joke was actually funny and relatable if you live in a coastal area, fuck seagulls

>The journalism is pretty good
Really? I mean it's clear they have a bias and hide behind the we're only a comedy show meme.

Any time he covers an international story you can be sure it's bullshit. His Brexit coverage was embarrassing.

Because they were bullied in school and associate America with all the successful, wholesome kids. They feel like they're getting back at those damn WASP kids.

What was so biased about the brexit episode(s)?

>trying this hard

He focused on UKIP. He also failed to go into detail about how the EU does restrict the UK to make it's own laws. Since he cherry picked one controversial Farage advert, he made it seem that Brexit is basically racists vs non racists.

There's nothing racist about UKIP. It just happens to be popular with racists.

the stereotype about Americans being the stupidest people is true.

I will forever hate ameritards for redefining liberalism. You cant take an excisting concept and then use it for something completely different.

>pride yourself on free market economics
>decide to use the name of one of its core tenents for social progressivism

Everything John Oliver says is written by a writer's room full of hyperliberals and Jews.
All he does is filter it though a British Accent and a faux overreaction.