I'm really glad that everybody who ever talks about this movie mentions the big reveal...

I'm really glad that everybody who ever talks about this movie mentions the big reveal, so it's basically impossible to watch the movie before having it spoiled for you.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/andys-excuse/n12048?snl=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Try not being 16 years old

Kaiser Soze likes little boys?

But the "big reveal" was just revealed last week...

Soze is a pederast

Kids are born every day, and maybe they'd like to grow up and see an older movie without already knowing everything about it.

I watched this not knowing the ending and I figured it out as soon as he said something like "it didn't make sense that I would be there" which was right at the beginning.

How much more could they have telegraphed it?

It was really ham handed. I have no clue why people love this garbage film.

I don't give a fuck about spoilers because I like well told stories. What has stopped me watching The Usual suspects is that it just sounds like a gimick film. If after 20 years the only things people talk about are le tweest ending and one funny lineup scene then the film is probably a piece of shit. All the Bryan Singer films I've seen have been shit too

The "twist" is the only reason people like it.

Stupid people were surprised by the ending and thought the film was clever. In reality the film is dumb and so are they.

Hand me the kids, u fuckin cock sucker

HAND ME THE COCKS KEYSUCKER!

It's a very good movie, but the twist is a huge part of it. It's still good even if you know. The acting is great all around.

Tyler Durshey

Everyone is dumb except you, right sweetie? Is that what your mommy told you?

Everyone who enjoyed The Usual Suspects is dumb.

Projecting this hard. Yeesh.

In English please?

يد لي الأطفال، أنت سخيف الديك مصاصة

nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/andys-excuse/n12048?snl=1

HAND ME THE KEYS YOU MUTHAFUCKEN COCKSUCK()#%)SDKALFKOQ#POJFLAKNDFLMDNLV"A{}{}Q}R{QR

>he didn’t watch this movie in the pre-internet age.
Try watching more movies before going to a movie discussion board

That was way funnier than I expected.

This.

I'm young. I couldn't really help it. The first time I heard of the movie, I also had it spoiled.

This movie is objectively the most overrated movie of all time. Sure, I watched it when I was younger with friends so my opinion is flawed, but still nothing holds up or feels incredibly game-changing except for >muh twist that changes nothing.

>>muh twist that changes nothing.
It changes every single thing.