What was his fucking problem??

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Manning
rand.org/news/press/2016/06/30.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I guess in the 50s retards weren't filtered out of the army like they are today.

>50s

>50s
Wow you fucking retard.

He was a disgusting fat body.

>50s
WW2 was over by the mid 40's moron

Constipation.

Psychological torture

>50s

Retards are still in the military

Autism, obviously.

Half true since trannies are gone now.

You'd be retarded to join the military. Prove me wrong. There isn't one single person in the military who isn't a retard.

You realize they aren't and won't be blocked from military service, right?

We'll see. You can't even enlist if you have adhd or depression, genuine lunatics don't belong.

he couldn't hack it

You can't join if you have something that is an immediate health risk or somebody who has a direct symptom that will effect their service. Being a tranny isn't either of those things anymore than being effeminate is.

>Shoots up your church.

Look at the tranny suicide rate. You have better luck of surviving if you flip a coin.

Suicide rates aren't a detriment to active service, it doesn't prevent you taking stock or serving your country. There's a reason that one of the most respected military men in modern history (Mattis) didn't commit to it, the issue isn't cut and dry "durr trannies are retarded".

I feel like people are insulted because a man pumped full of chemicals to make them a "woman" is a more viable soldier than they are.

Kek

He would fuck a guy in the ass without the common courtesy of giving him a reach-around

>I feel like people are insulted because a man pumped full of chemicals to make them a "woman" is a more viable soldier than they are.
>most famous trans soldier is a traitor

It's endemic, and a mental disorder. A man pumped full of chemicals to make them a "woman" would only have to meet the significantly lower standards of female soldiers.

>I feel like people are insulted because a man pumped full of chemicals to make them a "woman" is a more viable soldier than they are

the military is about feeling included and special not being an effective fighting force dumb shitlord

Yet they choose to serve their country nonetheless, with no observable or documented problems. You don't limit able bodies going into the military just because neckbeards are insulted that le tranny men are freaks.

Oh right, I forgot about those documented problems with trannies in the military. Care to refresh my memory on those studies, stats and comments?

I mean, they're just killing themselves left and right during active service, the military definitely doesn't take precautions for observably bad inclusions, especially not when physical abnormalities like an overly tight foreskin can exclude you from service.

Top fucking kek. You retard.

Yeah this is definitely the age of honesty especially when it concerns trannies. Back to plebbit lad.

There's a reason they are not (and will never be) banned from active service. Sorry that your feelings don't align with observable metrics, snowflake.

>Suicide rates aren't a detriment to active service, it doesn't prevent you taking stock or serving your country.

You are a complete moron. AD suicide rate disparity is such a problem that the military has been trying to address it and fix it for years.

Don't ever comment on the subject again. You are very stupid, and you could have educated yourself on the topic long before now, but you chose not to.

this show was about korean war stupid moron

>the military is "SJW"
>when it covers up international rapes and molestations
>when it is obsessively strict about literally anything that is even a minor risk, from tight foreskins to overly runny noses
>but because I read a Breitbart article they aren't fit for service

Guarantee you can't provide a single source from current military personnel, or those in any position of respected military power, speaking about the problem of trans people. I also assure you that you will not be able to give me ONE source for documented discrepancies in the quality of service, exclusion rates or suicide rates within the military.

I know being an armchair neckbeard political pundit might be exciting for you, but your feelings don't equate to facts. Trannies are a problem in the military, where's the proof?

>being this wrong
>being this much of a squealing shitlib communist
>then calling someone else a snowflak

lol

someday you will encounter an actual man, and simply standing next to him will make you feel humiliated

he won't need to say anything or even look at you

merely being in the same room as a real man will be enough to make you feel like the piece of weak liberal shit that you are, and you will know that you have fucked up your own life, deep inside

instead of fixing yourself, you will double down on your self-hate, and channel it into even more despicable forms of whining and complaining

So you're capitulating, then? What is it with you brainlets and doubling down on your boogeymen when you're expected to back up your chubby arm flailing tantrums with facts?

>liberals make it illegal to study specific group behavior because 'discrimination' or 'racism'
>fast forward x amount of time
>subject comes up, people talk about it
>LOL BET YOU CANT SHOW RECENT DOCUMENTATION THAT ITS A PROBLEM. CHECKMATE MORON I WIN LOLOL STUPID REDNECKS YOU CANT EVEN FIND FACTS TO BACK UP YOUR RACIST BIGOTRY YOU NAZIS

Nice one. You're still wrong though, because its not a statistical argument, it's a common sense argument.

Trannies require, and demand special medical care for their 'condition' if they seek to transition. They should have been excluded from military service, because they had a condition which would require special medical care, just how people with asthma, sleep apnea, scoliosis, and a host of other issues are disqualified from service.

Now if someone becomes mentally ill while they are in the military and decides they want to act like a faggot, that's another story. If they join while already knowing that they have these sort of feelings, and fully intend to steal from taxpayers to fund their self mutilation and mutation, then its fraud.

The only gray area is ftm, where their performance in a military setting is arguably enhanced for the better by taking testosterone, suppressing their menstruation, and presenting physically as a man. However they still require special medical treatment to sustain that state, and it should still have resulted in disqualification for service.

Social justice has no bearing on fitness for duty, no matter how much commie fuckstain millennial liberals like yourself want it to.

>liberals make it illegal to study specific group behavior

Source. Show me l i t e r a l l y even a single instance of research into the field being banned, a fringe study, anything. Why are you so averse to facts, you overly sensitive little faggot? There are thousands of trannies in active service and there are no documented problems.

Once again, you being an insecure little bitch and screaming with tears in your eyes because micro cocked fem boys are more viable soldiers than you doesn't fill in the gigantic statistical gaps in your argument.

This commie retard doesn't understand the difference between a debate, and a simple insult. It's not so surprising though, since his life is such a miserable mess that anybody responding to him at all is quite the event. Enjoy another (You). Slurp it up, desperate soyboy.

>LOL STUPID NAZI REDNECK IF YOURE SO SMART THEN PROVE A NEGATIVE. LOL CANT DO IT? STUPID FUCKING BIGOT. CANT EVEN SHOW PROOF THAT SOMETHING WASN'T ALLOWED TO HAPPEN. BASH THE FASH!

>exposes corruption
>called traitor

makes me think

You got me, only Communist retards believe in things like causative or correlative evidence and facts. We should make judgment calls based off of feelings.

You claimed they aren't fit for service, yet there is zero evidence of this. I'm sorry that the world doesn't work to fit your feelings, but people in positions of importance like to go off of facts rather than impotent manchild rage. Don't worry, I'm sure based Daddy Trump will finally get some legislation into place after the courts block him on the utterly ridiculous bans that have no backing, hahahahaha.

>50s

>Autistic manchild gets sheltered his entire life
>Join bootcamp
>Drill instructor gives zero fucks and is also a huge dickhead
>Drill instructor abuses and bullies manchild
>Manchild does not know how to respond to such stimuli because of years of sheltering
>Goes off the deep end

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Manning

Perhaps you should educate yourself about the actual charges Bradley Manning faced in his court-martial.

>exposing corruption

Is not what he did, at all.

Prove that a single tranny is fit for service. I'll wait

Over six thousand of them are in active service.

Prove it

rand.org/news/press/2016/06/30.html

RAND figures.

Isn't it funny how every single liberal fuckstain acts that they are the arbiter of morality and sole keeper of all true knowledge in the universe, whenever they try to 'argue' about something online?

They always assume that everybody already knows that they (the liberal fuckstain) is correct, but is merely contradicting them in bad faith, because of a personal vendetta. This is a perfect example of egotism and narcissism of the modern millennial leftist.

The conversation is 100% of the time presented in the context of the liberal fuckstain being already correct, proven correct by committee, and backed up by historical, factual, data, and that their 'opponent' must point by point dismantle their well established, reasonable, educated worldview. It doesn't matter how ridiculous the claim is, how stupid it is, and plainly wrong it is (taxpayers should pay for turning penises into vaginas, for example), they always try to frame the discussion as being about 'proving them wrong', when they have not once, explained why their viewpoint was the correct one. Why their beliefs are more viable. They simply expect everybody viewing to accept that they are right by default, because that is how massive their egos are.

Prove that they are fit for service, fuckstain. Explain why a soldier that requires increased medical care costs, and has the possibility of "needing" expensive surgery that puts him in a bed and makes him un-deployable for the rest of his enlistment, is a good thing. Prove that a soldier that wants pills which make him weaker is a good thing to have in a combat unit. Prove that a soldier with mental issues which make him prone to suicidal thoughts is a great thing to have in a combat unit.

You can't do it. You never have, and you never can. You can't prove those things. Yet you expected everybody to ignore those simple points, despite having never addressed the.

Fuck off, commie. You are a disease.

>the RAND study applies a range of estimates from available research to estimate the number of transgender individuals serving in the military.
>June 2016, meaning it was conducted during the most corrupt administration in the history of this country

Kys tranny fucker

>with no observable or documented problems

they think they're fucking women and want to chop their dicks off

what is so difficult for you tranny faggot enablers to understand how fucked up that is? open your wrists like so many of those subhumans do

That doesn't affect their ability to shoot a gun or take storage. They're more fit for service than impotent, flailing manchildren like you. Sad!

Prove the data collection was corrupt, or provide contrary data. You've yet to cite anything.

>prove they are fit for service

There are six thousand in current active service. No more than 1/8th of them have a higher medical care cost than conventional soldiers, which is a lesser fraction of the general military than what "normal" soldiers fall into.

Being an arm chair political pundit doesn't make you a man, nor does consuming endless Red Scare woke brainlet media like Gavin McInnes and Milo the Baby Raper. The only person showing Communistic tendencies, aka the identification and then oppression of non-ethnic classes, is you. I know you'd like for this to be a post-facts world, but fact still prevails over your feelings little lady. Many, many cases of red faced manlets like you trying to stomp your way to a moral or legislative victory - few successes! Sad stuff.

Liberalism is a mental illness
>muh nihilism
>muh moral objectivism
>muh baseless hedonism

I told you to prove your figure of 6,000 was accurate, and you give me an estimate conducted by an administration with a clear agenda and a history of corruption. Try again.

A million times this.

>muh strawman discrediting of evidence that goes against my myopic and archaic view points
>muh standards of 1950's morality while holding emotional positions that would alienate me in the same time frame
>muh complaints about weak tranny faggots despite not even being physically fit enough to get into the Reserves

Really activates my neurons.

>estimate conducted by an administration with a clear agenda and a history of corruption.

I've provided an objectively measured metric of soldiers in active duty. You can't prove that the statistics are faulty, so show me the true statistics. I'm sure there's a Breitbart article you can find with it in it, so you can skim it like you have with every other surface level criticism you've had so far.

>pumping your body full of hormones that make you weaker gentler and more emotional doesnt reduce effectiveness
>comorbidity with other mental illnesses isnt leagues above normal people

>a squad of fully equipped US army soldiers are walking through a rocky valley in Afghanistan, their Lt. brings them to a halt and addresses the crew:
>"hold here guys, 10 minute break to dilate our neovaginas"
>"no problem ma'am, we should lay out our mats and have a prayer sesh, which way is Mecca?"
>"dunno, but I'm going to toke up while you dudes and lady dudes get your pray on :)"
>"yo who wants to fuk why wees on break? I got some fuck flu I need to spread here, any white boys wan sum black dik?"
>....
>"YO LT. NONE O THESE WHITE BOIS R DOWN TO FUK!"
>*sigh* "Okay...Adams, Henderson, see to Private Washington's needs. Here is a PrEP pill for both of you"

Women can serve in the military. Are you saying that a man pumped full of female hormones is less effective than a natural born woman? Guess we should let male to female trannsexuals compete in women's sports, then.

>being this retarded
>projecting your insecurities this hard
Your numbers can in no way be officially verified, so unless you have another source you have no argument here. Fuck off you limp wristed twink faggot

They were officially verified by the Australian, Israeli, United Kingdom and Canadian militaries and were done in synchronicity with their researchers.

>being this mad that you can't find an article to prove me wrong because your world views are being challenged

Maybe you should go back to your safe space, little lady?

nice of you to identify yourself as an actual commie fuckstain, thanks for that

we really need McCarthy back, in fact, we need a full purge of the civilian sector as well

such is life in Hillary's America

Maybe Trumppffft, mayb-- hAHHAHA, okay maybe Trump could get some legisllaaAHAHAHA some legislation through to ban those Commies, bro! Sick of all these facts getting in the way of grade school level banter!

How are those militaries relevant to this discussion? The US military has no official figures, and all you have is an estimate taken on suspect circumstance. You have nothing

i think we agree on something, women definitely shouldnt serve in the military

I disagree. Women make fine nurses

>shitlib comes up with some grant-funded shitlib commie think-tank research paper
>SEEEEE???? THESE GUYS SAY ITS THE WAY I SAID IT WAS. WOW YOU CANT DISPROVE THIS UNBIASED 100% FACTUAL RESEARCH THAT WAS FUNDED BY SOCIAL JUSTICE ACTIVISTS. WOW YOU STUPID NAZIS YOU CANT EVEN PROVE THESE FAKE STATISTICS WRONG. HAHA CANT DO IT? THAT MEANS IM RIGHT, BECAUSE THESE GUYS SAID SOMETHING ABOUT THE SUBJECT AND PUT IT INTO A COMPUTER DATABASE. THAT MEANS ITS TRUE AND SETTLED SCIENCE. TAKE THAT FASCISTS.
>I DONT SEE WHY THE US MILITARY CANT BE OUR EXPERIMENT FOR SOCIAL JUSTICE? I MEAN ITS TAXPAYER FUNDED AND THEY ARENT DOING MUCH JUST PUT A BUNCH OF TRANNIES IN AND LET THEM CHOP THEIR DICKS OFF I MEAN WHO CARES RIGHT? YOU DONT NEED A DICK TO SHOOT A GUN LOLOL. PROVE ME WRONG. GIRLS CAN SHOOT GUNS SO WHY CANT A MAN WITHOUT A PENIS? CHECKMATE NAZIS.

Because the study was done alongside the U.S figures and you aren't able to present false military figures when they're public. You'd know this if you wiped the tears out of your eyes and read it.

>shitlib commie think tank
>the last 7 studies were about how socializing systems beyond healthcare is completely and utterly financially irresponsible and hasn't seen an improvement in the quality of life for countries it was enacted in

Yeah, bet you read the site as well. I bet it was the liberal elite that kept you from going to college as well, just like they're gonna try and turn you gay so you can serve in the gays-only military.

You are heading into military service, right?

There are no figures from the US military on trannies. Only your global think tank estimate, which I've already established needs to be corroborated with stronger evidence. You have no argument, go dilate your neovagina

And yet the US army is currently better respected internationally than any other time I can remember.

Us Europeans used to make jokes about "friendly fire" and yanks, you were notorious for it. Those jokes have stopped.

Can't help but think the army taking people of different mindsets, improves their decision making and talent pool...

There are no trannies in our military, and the sequester has reduced numbers to the point that only the best and most committed are serving at this point. Right now there are likely less "different mindsets" in the recruiting pool than there were 10 years ago

Why do Europeans always seem to think that anybody desires their 'respect'? Or that their 'respect' is somehow valuable? Your arrogance is actually breathtaking.

Nobody requires your respect, Eurocuck. Especially not now, while you are on the brink of entering a void from which you will not escape.

they filter out the non-retards

Kinda missing my point, deliberately I'd assume.

I was saying the US army is now really good, it was a compliment .

>implying retards aren't filtered out of the real world and into the military

He'd been trying all night, but had found he couldn't actually shit Tiffany cufflinks.

>no, you have to prove that my negative statement is false.
>Can't?
>heh, looks like I win again.
Check out this genius

>no u!
Heh