>Toni
>Veronica
>Kevin
>Fred

user bump

i leek the beardy daddy

How is Veronica Reddit?

Veronica > Polly > Betty > Josie > Cheryl

I misss FP, when does he come out of prison?

The black hood is also /ourguy/

Does anyone else feel like Doiley is more like the original version of Jughead than Sprouse's Jughead is??? Because think about it, so far he's been there for Archie more than Jughead has this season. No to mention, his character traits are more like that of the original Jughead

No because Jughead isn’t a psychopath who enjoys chaos. Dilton is like a crazier version of Littlefinger in that he fully manipulates Archie to cause more conflict and craziness to happen, he doubt he actually cares about Archie.

I doubt he*

Will there be more gangfights? Also we will never see Dark Archie having a shoot off with the black hood, Ronnie confirmed worst girl.

He looks like a Chad Nathan Fielder

Well the writer hinted there’s going to be a “civil war” between both sides. So there’s probably going to be at least one more huge fight between the northside and southside

Southside are such pussies jesus fucking christ.
>Brings out a knife
>Runs when someone pulls a gun
>Decides to jump Archie in his house
>Brings a knife during a brawl with no weapons allowed
Southerners are literal garbage people.

Lol i lost respect for them when they went to jump Archie at his house.

It is, I mean there were like 5 of them and if Archie didn't have the football team with him at the time would they have trashed his house? The fuck.

Who do you guys think is the nicest of the cast? I say KJ and Ashleigh

Who knows what they would have done to Archie and Veronica. I mean if he pulled out the knife when he thought Archie was harmless how far is he willing to go?

What do you mean by "Nicest".

"Muh privilege"

Yeah, I mean I wouldn't be surprised if they also brought a gun along to shoot Archie since they are a gang.

Confirmed worst girl when she started throwing buzzwords.

As in they’re really chill and nice in general

>comparing the Red Circle to nazis even though the group is also filled with non-whites

I don't know man, who knows what they do behind closed doors. They could be literal kiddy fiddlers.

I doubt it, I mean anything is possible is that industry, but I doubt that’s the case with the Riverdale cast. They seem to be like regular people in their 20’s. The most they seem to do is party. Also KJ is almost a kid himself, he’s barely 20.

Well if we're going by face value I think KJ and Lili are the nicest, Sprouse guy looks kinda pretentious as most child actors are.

According to the cast and some fans Lili is also either shy or reserved. I can see Camila being nice person and likes to party. Madelaine definitely seems to be the meanest of them all. I think out of everyone she only gets along very well with Lili. They were roommates while filming season 1.

Madelaine just has that resting bitch face. Lili had a mental breakdown or something idk, pretty weird.

I don’t know if Madelaine is mean but she def seems the most like her character. While everyone is very different from their character.

>after forming his own gang, Archie sneaks into another gang's territory at night to spray paint his gang sign around
>when other gang catches him, he doesn't even try to explain the situation and pulls a gun on then instead

Like in front of fans?

>Lili had a mental breakdown

Source? I've read that she's got some history of mental issues.

I phrased it wrong, what I meant to say she has mental issues like depression and what not.

Did you miss the part where the guy pulled a knife on Archie?

So who is first in line to be veronica's foot slave?

>“I didn’t have a car, so I was spending $500 Ubering everywhere,” she said. “I remember looking at my bank account and seeing all of this money that I had saved acting over the course of many years just gone. I had so much anxiety booking work, and I spent almost five months holed up in this bedroom in this house just feeling anxious, waiting for my next audition, and not doing anything else. It was the most miserable time of my life.”

>“I had had to quit a few jobs in North Carolina because of how anxious they made me. My anxiety was so bad that I had to keep quitting jobs because I physically could not work,” she explained. “But I knew I needed to make money, so I got the job and the women there was like, ‘You need to go find a black button-up shirt and slipless shoes.’” Still sans car, Reinhart booked an Uber to purchase them, but turned up empty-handed after visiting shop after shop. “I threw up in my Uber because, one, I was carsick, and two, I was having a panic attack," she said. "I get home, lock the door in my room, immediately Skype my mom and said, 'Mom, I’m not okay.' I had to get a brown paper bag and breathe into it, which felt so dramatic, but I really could not breathe. I felt like my world was crashing. I didn’t want to admit defeat, but I was like, ‘I need to come home. My mental health is suffering, and it is making me physically ill.’”

>ywn hold Lili and tell her it's okay
Why even live lads?

hahahaha christ what a pussy.

>“civil war”
So what the fuck are they going to do in a S03?
Turn it back to normal?

>I had to get a brown paper bag and breathe into it

I thought that was a meme. What does breathing into a brown paper bag actually do?

Sabrina comes a long and brings dark magic into the town.

That guy really does look like Jughead from the future,wtf. Also that one snake guy who's already sprinted away from his posse, lol.

Helps you breathe when you hyper ventilate.

As you exhale you release CO2. Breathing it into the bag makes you breath that CO2 back in making you a bit dizzy and has a calming effect.

Holy shit, that not!Jughead must be fucking huge. KJ's like six feet.

anxiety and depression are memes and not real.

jesus Kj why you got to shit on my excuse to be lazy and a loser?

Nah he’s 5’10”/5’11” at the most. He’s shorter than Cole who’s like 6’0”.

>mental issues
>"depression" and "anxiety"

Lol

how are these not mental issues?

>not blacked
lurk at least two years before posting

>depression/anxiety
>mental illness
chose one.

best girl

they are literally classified as mental illnesses you memelord

You’re an idiot. Anxiety disorder and depression are very real. I don’t get why it’s so hard to understand that mental and emotional disorders exist? And I mean actual disoders not the meme ones every person in Tumblr seems to have. My friend has both and since her parents had the same mentality as you, it made it worse because she refused to get help as she didn’t want to bring shame to her family and be seen as the crazy one.

Thinning out the herd, we're overpopulate as it is.

It's pretty real dude, I've known people who tried to off themselves because of it.

She doesn’t even use it in a way to make herself seem like a special snowflake like most tumblrinas do. She just wants to bring awareness to it since clearly there are still people who don’t believe it exists.

it doesn't exist though?

I’ll give you a (you) since you seem to want it so badly

>Dark Archie
The sign of a pleb

Hiding behind a "mental illness" to be lazy and a loser.

>tfw remember when KJ was just a dumb kid on Shorty
I don't think anyone appreciates how strange this makes it to watch this show

To think KJ can actually act when he's doing a psycho with issues.

How come Sprouse who's been acting since he was like 5 is the worst actor on the show?

Not everyone uses mental disorders like a disability, you’ve been on tumblr too much.

HOW MANY DAMN YEARS?

It’s true that there are people that that think they have depression when they actually don’t. But it doesn’t mean it isn’t real.

How do I make Lili mine lads?

dude it's a real illness i'm just being a shitbag, honestly to anyone who thinks they are showing signs of anxiety or depression, just go get it checked by a doctor. get an official opinion and maybe see a therapist. get help and do something about it. Before you end up offing yourself.

Whats with her feet?

KJ was a cutie when he was younger

It's not fair lads, it's NOT FAIR!

My parents would have killed if I slept at someone else’s place without telling them first, even worse if it was at a guy’s place. They wouldn’t even have waited till the morning.

>still blueballing her boyfriend
I hope bettyfag rapes her.

look user if you're bi and want to snuggle and nuzzle and watch riverdale just say okie :3

Yeah plus there's a killer on the loose, my mom would have strangled me when I go home.

Cuck Cole.

I’m a girl :3

the search will go on, well if you grow a penis anytime soon hmu.

eww

Nothing?

How do I do it lads? Do I need my own black hood.

Toes are pretty long or maybe feet is just generally disgusting to me.

>/ourguys/
>reddit's guys

I sincerely hope you get a mess of AIDS raped into you and spend what's left of your life insisting to people who don't believe it that you're not a fag.

Don’t be mean, he’s probably just a kid trying to fit in

>ywn be a pizza delivery guy in Vancouver
>ywn deliver pizza to Lili's place
>ywn keep her phone number

Lucky bastard.

>maybe feet is just generally disgusting to me.

You're a girl?

I am a guy. Feet that aren't in stilettos are disgusting to me.

Please tell me you didn’t actually do something that creepy

>start watching Riverdale
>it becomes obvious very quickly that Betty is shit tier and Veronica is a best
>go to Sup Forums
>it's the opposite

I don't know what I expected of you contrarian fucks. Betty "muh dark side is pushing the nails into my palms" Cooper is literally and unironically fucking trash.

>Don’t be mean, he’s probably just an adult trying to fit in

I honestly just find Betty and Lily Rabe to look incredibly empty.

Here then.
Apparently some guy did and harassed her to follow him on twitter or something.

I used to think like you but the constant Lili posting won me over.

fuck off hiram

Veronica is hot but her character is flat.

Ronnie is boring. All she does now is have sex with Archie.

I'm just waiting for that Lili sextape to leak.

will smithers return from the popcorn mines?