You're in charge of making a Greek Mythology Extended Universe

You're in charge of making a Greek Mythology Extended Universe.

How do you start? And who do you cast? What stories do you implement? Do you leave Troy movie as canon or do you start anew?

I don't because every attempt to copy Disney's "cinematic universe" so far has been a doomed endeavour and my career would be forfeit

Start out with 300, and the sequel with Eva Green in it.

Then a golden fleece quipfest to get the normies hooked.

Then have an Illiad to close off phase 1, kind of like the Avengers

got you senpai
>make an Achilles movie
>make a Perseus movie
>make a Hercules movie
>at the end of each movie Zeus comes out and tells each one he's building a team
>Introduce Theseus is in the second Perseus movie
>come out with a movie where all four of them meet Cadmus and now the five of them must stop Hades from opening a portal to unleash all the evil spirits or something. There's a blue beam that goes into the sky.
>Post credits scene of Greek Hero teamup is a Pegasus flying to the five heroes and a man says "looks like I missed all the fun". Then it goes back to credits. Only hardcore fanboys will know that it's Bellerophon.

i wouldn't.
might make some animated shorts about various myths but that's it.

>no Hippolyta to show those BOYS how a real woman fights ;-)

It's like you don't even quip

>the Greek meme
>not wanting it to be based on the vastly superior Roman mythology

start with odyssey obviously

>vastly superior Roman mythology

with the exception of aenid, its all just a rehash of greek

Romans were huge Greekboos, they copied over everything and adapted it to their own culture.

>>at the end of each movie Zeus comes out and tells each one he's building a team

Giggled.

>Troy
>mythology

Nigger, Greeks were fighting everybody for millenia. With their enemies gone, they fought among themselves.

99% chance the Trojan wars happened as a means to expand Mycenean influence, just without the ebin stuff like the horse

>american education

Are you people really too stupid to understand the joke? Good job, Sup Forums, how intellectual of you.

Argonautics origin stories
Then The Argonauts.
Stand alone arthouse competition on the Metamorphoses.
Tales of the Gods.
The Trojan War and The Odyssey as well produced miniseries with well regarded writers and directors. Spare no Expenses.

>Do you leave Troy movie as canon
Lol. Kindly stop posting.

It'd be better as a series, where each hour and a half episode chronicled a new hero or story and they popped up in each others' tales where appropriate. I'd love some more tame and accurate versions of the myths, not the blockbuster'd, large-scope shit they've been putting out forever.

nje pa njebom

A trilogy about greek heroes portrayed by black actors.

Forget mythology I want an Alexander the great kino

gr8 b8 m8

Sorry I don't speak untermensch

>the greek cinematic universe is entirely under jewish control
>half the gods are black or camel niggers
>the persians aren't portrayed as white but very dark arabs and carry a modern Iranian flag
>the Greeks unify to destroy iran before it develops a new trebuchet that can wipe away cities