So what happened to superboy in rebirth? I've looked online but there isn't anything I can find

So what happened to superboy in rebirth? I've looked online but there isn't anything I can find.

He's just in limbo since the book ended. The only new 52 Teen Titans members who are not benched are Raven, Beast Boy, Tanya Spears Power Girl, and sort of Tim Drake.

captured by mr oz

being cute somewhere

Tim's neighbor in the next cell.

What where?

Nowhere. But it would be unsurprising if Tim ran into characters in limbo there since that's essentially where he was taken.

Kon is now a toxic character. All of the new 52 Titans are going to get the Stephanie Brown treatment.

Son of Harvest genocidal Superboy got his redemption and died; test tube baby Harvest made to harvest his cells and heal Son of Harvest Superboy Superboy got taken by Harvest to the future.

Kon-El ran into a wall and died. That's literally what happened.
Conner is still MIA. Theorists believe that the two empty cells shown when Tim was imprisoned by Mr. Oz might belong to Conner and Bart.

Jon Kent is getting a team up book with Damian Wayne this week.

If there are only two empty cells, they're already filled with Prophecy and Future Tim, and no Kon "ran into a wall and died".

Jon is Superboy now.

"What happened with the 'New 52' was that a brick wall had been built between that and everything that had happened before. In my mind, it was like a brick wall, and it felt like, say, the version I read of Raven wasn't the Raven I'm reading now. It felt like the emotional connection I had with the character broke. I'll tell you a character specifically, and I'll be candid about it: Superboy, Connor Kent."

"One of my favorite characters of all time," Johns continued, "And I had a great time writing him in Teen Titans, and I loved writing him in his solo run [in Adventure Comics]. They reintroduced him in the 'New 52' and he was so different, so vastly changed, that I couldn't connect with the book that well. The emotional tie just severed, and it didn't sever in the way that made me angry, it was worse than that: I had apathy for it. I didn't care anymore."

THIS: New 52 Superboy was just Kon (he was never Conner Kent and he was never an "El"). And he's never coming back.

Pre-FP Superboy likely will not come back until Jon is old enough to need a teenage sidekick, since Conner Kent/Kon-El will never grow older than 16 (or whatever his visual age was supposed to represent).

Tim thinks his friends will save him. All the Bats think he's dead. Everyone else is dead or rebooted.

N52 Superboy was a bit of a mess so if they bring back Superboy they'll probably change it to be more like old52 style of LL making him.

>since Conner Kent/Kon-El will never grow older than 16
Man, this is old.

He was "cured" from this in the middle of Peter David's Young Justice, in 1999.

Get your facts straight.

Tims going to be saved by his boyfriend Bunker
just you wait and see

Is that why he had facial hair in that book?

Who are you talking about when you say "Conner"? And what about the other Jon that was the lead oft eh Superboy title for the last 10 or so issues?

>Tims going to be saved by his boyfriend Bunker
That's a funny way of spelling Conner.

Superbro is dead so that Jon was never born.

He wasn't aging in immediately prior to 52 and he was back in high school in Adventures and his self-titled that Leimire (sp?) and Johns did prior to the Nu52. DESU, I never bothered reading YJ, even though I like PAD, just because I couldn't stand the art on it. I read the Sins of Youth cross-over because someone had the collected trade while I was visiting and just found it something that didn't hold my attention enough to go and chase down 90+ issues or whatever the run was. Bart doesn't interest me and Tim never did. The rest were just headache inducing. If it wasn't in Conner's self-titled, I wasn't aware of it.

My point stands.

Conner/Kon-El is dead. Consider it mercy, son. If he actually ages, when they bring him back, if he can't be Jonathan Samuel's sidekick when Superboy turns into his generations Superman, then there's really no reason to bring him back....

>Jon getting to grow up and become Superman
In 5 years DC is gonna One More Day the Superfamily.

Kon is dead with Harvest because lol Lobdell
If you liked n52 Kon like me, just stop reading anything else. The end of his book is the end of his story. That's it. Don't read nothing else.

How did Lobdell write Titans for that long?

Dark Magic

Bo Harras is his friend.

Why would you say such a cruel thing.

Tomasi will want to write other stories. Cape writers tend to think family ties get in the way of stories. Batman being a loner edgelord is an example.

Remember Chris Kent?

2011 ??

The thing with Chris is that he was written out in a way that allowed him to come back. And then he actually did and pretty much still could come back at any time via the same method. That's not the same as OMD.

But DC is seemingly trying to ignore him (even avoided Clark interacting with a version of him in the Multiversity arc) and Jon will likely suffer the same fate in the long run. Hell they got rid of Supergirl for 20 years, none of these kids are safe.

The Superman line is a giant mess

At least in those 20 years we got robot/angel Supergirl.

>none of these kids are safe.
Hit the nail on the head there.