Is this achieveable nattily?

is this achieveable nattily?

what the fuck is machinist even supposed to be about

fuck meant to post on /fit/ please move it moot

he never sleeps and now he knows everything

but is it set in dystopian world or what

It's a stupid psychological thriller that is meant to ape Fincher but gets lost up its own asshole and has some of the most singularly retarded scenes of the decade, like everything involving the hangman game.
>_ILLER
>Wait, Miller! The killer must be Miller!

>he never sleeps
yeah
>he knows everything
wut

No man, just watch the fucking film. It's a psychological thriller.

Its set in industrial america
Its about the machinist going mental as we find out what caused his insomnia

If the rust belt is dystopian, sure.

According to Bale what he did was eat a can of tuna and an apple every day for a few months and that was it

is Christian Bale fucking retarded? The movie isn't even that good.

I'm not sure how to explain it but I've always liked movies that have that early - mid 2000s thriller aesthetic.
>The Machinist
>Hypercube
>Saw
>Primer
Also vidya like Half Life 2 and even Portal in a way. Does anybody else know what I mean

Bale's a crazy man and one of my favorite actors

So you like high contrast, bright concrete enviroments.

DUDE SUCH MINDFUCK NOTHING IS REAL HAHA PLOT TWIST basically, don't bother with it

Concrete.

Locke?

Yup, eat a can of tuna or an apple a day.

Also, likewise the 140lbs Bieber chiseled look is attainable in virtually the same way. Just eat 1000-1500 calories a day for a few months (make sure you're getting sufficient protein and vitamins).

The important thing is to eat regularly or you will get depressed /be an asshole

What's some more concretecore anons

Bay's Island, Aeon Flux, Equilibrium

That's my secret cap
I'm always a depressed asshole

Yeah, modern spain

yeah, try 5x0 fork lifts every day

>The Virgin Posture

The virgin machinist vs the Chad machine man

Until a guy gets down to about 3% body fat, all you need 10g of protein and 10g of carbs plus a decent multi-vitamin/sodium supplement and you can survive with no long-term negatives off your own fat, and somebody Bale's size going in would have lost about 3.5-4 pounds a week doing that.

A 500lb Scottish guy in the 70s did it by only eating two tablespoons of brewer's yeast a day under medical supervision and was totally fine long-term. Bale's advantage would be the tuna/apple combo would make it a lot easier when he reintroduced food later on, unlike people who go on extended total fasts.

That applies to the bulk/cut where you're running at 1500 to cut over time. Regular small meals/snacks help keep your blood sugar up. Bale would have been in ketosis (which generally happens if you stay under 50g of carbs a day or just eat pretty much nothing), which blunts hunger cues and regulates blood sugar since your body is drawing on fat stores primarily for energy. It's not fun to do what he did, but hungry and hunger-inspired depression/anger goes away after a couple of days—it's the trick behind people like Ghandi fasting and being all zen and shit about it.

White guilt

Is 140 really that thin for a 6 foot guy? I was 135 at 5'11" and wasn't that emaciated looking

Before I started bulking up I was 130 at 6'2" and I was clearly skinny but not skelly mode or anything

How about you eat two tablespoons of my yeast, fuckface.

>6'2"
how does it feel to be the king of manlets?

I don't know where you are but 6'2" is way taller than average here in Burgerland

Nevermind, I read that as Bale not Bieber

don't reply to the jealous manlet lmao
6'2 is the ideal male height, they are just trying to make you insecure cause they are jelly as fuck

>t. fat american

>lmao
you sound like a nigger

Speak for yourself. I loved that movie.

Then you're an asshole.

why is is so hard to gain weight when you're born skinny?used to be 140, now i'm 158 6'2, i eat more than most people like 3500 cals/day. i want to be about 190.

because you're eating empty calories and not eating enough good shit. Has nothing to do with being born skinny or metabolism. I was skinny most of my childhood, then I realized my diet was completely shit.

Why do you think it's called Holocaust Mode?

I'm pretty sure bale has said his metabolism is fucked up now after changing his physique so many times.

YES, and quit calling me Natalie!
/thread

Yeah, but he's also gained and lost large amounts of weight multiple times, and rapidly. It's not surprise that doing pic related would fuck you up long term.

Why don't actresses ever commit to their roles like this?

they can't regulate their diet, it's impossible to predict what volume of producer semen they'll have to ingest in a given day.

>equilibrium

Really sparks a fire that will eventually spread into a great conflagration