Main character gets a bowl at chipotle

>main character gets a bowl at chipotle
>he isnt a homosexual

what an unrealistic kino desu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bQWP7P2TIEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I haven't had Chipotle in quite a long time. I used to live above a Qdoba in college though so I got that pretty much every day. I also gained 40 pounds senior year.

bowl is the way to go. you get way more food

A bowl of what? Just an empty bowl?

Do you? How so?

theres more room in the bowl than a burrito. they tend to fill it up a lot more cause they know theyre not gonna have to roll it up

Yes, homosexuals are on a diet. They might need a clean anus at a moment's notice.

No, there's air inside.

Fuck you punk

because the average burrito technician won't regulate exactly the amount he puts in the bowl compared to what he would put in the tortilla. but what this idiot fails to consider is that the tortilla is also food, and the "more food" you get is most likely rice.

This is a myth. You may get more veggies, but you are getting the same amount of meat if the line worker is portioning correctly.

Source: roommate is a chipotle manager

Thoughts on this tushy?

This, obviously, plus you ask for a burrito on the side. Why not design and roll your own rather than let some mentally handicapped person smush it into some sort of ball?

just got here

no fucking way, burritos are way moer heavier than bowls, hence better value... honsetly weigh it next time (your burrito dealer may vary )

Fuck you leatherman.

my burrito dealer doesn't let anyone else touch his scales tho

this. way better for gains desu

t. Chipotle for lunch at least once a week

i mean idk about your chipotle but the workers at mine dont give a fuck and fill bowls up way more. if i go home and empty the bowl on to a large dinner plate it takes up the whole dinner plate. like a huge mound

Don't listen to this shill.
That is not true, you can ask for more meat and rice without getting charged.

Best way to min-max your value at Chipotle is to ask for half chicken half pork, doing this the guy just takes slightly less than a full portion of each in my experience, so you end up with like 60-75% more meat. Then ask for a tortilla on the side.

Plus you can ask for more of everything, but the protein, in the bowl. More rice, veggies, beans, etc, it holds a lot. Whereas the burrito only holds so much before they have an even harder time smushing it down

Just don't get beans in your burrito. Rice is more than enough "slider food" to get the good stuff down your gullet plus beans are a psyop to reinforce homosexuliaty and degeneracy through fart fixation

tortilla on the bottom half barbacoa half steak or half chorizo half chicken.

eat it like a normal bowl with chips then 3/4 way through turn it inot a burrito. it is a massive amount of food

>Eat more starch, less protein ;)

>dont get beans

beans are essential

Rice is excessive as it is, the burrito itself is dry and tasteless enough, adding rice only makes it all the more dry and boring.

Fags. Eat a protein bar after if you need it. your sick obsession with farts and rear ends needs to stay the hell away from my mexican estalblishment

ITT: fat neets that need to learn how to cook

>supplementing protein at all

Rice and beans, beans rice beans.
youtube.com/watch?v=bQWP7P2TIEQ

>being nogains in 2017

>not supplementing protein means no gains

you must be new, eat real food

>what is based sour cream

Sour cream is for white trash plebs.

>implying anyone who eats chipotle isn't garbage
>implying living in a trailer park, shooting guns and using EBT to buy deli meats and beer isn't the most patrician lifestyle

*braaaaaaaaaaaaaaafppfffpff*

Sour cream is discussing. Just pour fat all over my burrito senpai.