Does Sup Forums like Damian Wayne?

Does Sup Forums like Damian Wayne?

Yeah.

There's a contingent of fag-led Bathaters tho who want a crippled black trans lesbian pacifist with no money to take his place.

I do, but I also prefer Dick Grayson/Nightwing/Robin over Bruce Wayne/Batman. Damian was an unrelenting, arrogant punk. Usually I hate that character type, but something about Damian worked with me. Probably the scene where he enters into the padded cell with The Joker armed with a crowbar cemented my adoration for Damian. Kid had guts. Not the brightest little shit, but he had guts.

I like him as written by Tomasi and Percy.

I like him as long as he's paired with someone, be it Dick, Jon or even Maya. His personality really needs that big/little brother/sister dynamic to fully work.

I loved DickBats with Damian. First run in a long time that I enjoyed Batman.

Damian was basically created to be Dick's foil. He just isn't compelling with Bruce beyond the father-son surface shit.

no at all
though a few aspects of his costumes have been okay

Best Robin

Most of Sup Forums hates him but I think he's actually good

No, not as he is now.
This. It was so perfect.

I'd say Sup Forums is split on Damian

soon

I don't have a problem with him as a character, he can create an interesting contrast between batman.

I don't think the character has been explored enough though. I hope that DC fixes Damian with the super-sons series.

I like him as a concept.

His actual implementation has left many things to be desired.

Has Damian gone through puberty yet?

There's a couple fan comics that suggest yes.

>I don't think the character has been explored enough though.
The guy is published NON-STOP since "Battle for the Cowl". Even when he was dead!

Without a doubt, in the period of time since Morrison's "Batman and Robin", Damian is the comic book character with more character development.

>The guy is published NON-STOP since "Battle for the Cowl". Even when he was dead!
He's also one of the few characters to be focused on in multiple animated movies (along with Batman).

He's sticking around, he's basically going to be DC's new Robin for good.

I hate the little shit. In fact, the only Robin I ever cared for was Grayson

No
Only shills like him

>user has never seen beyond the animated series
>initiating nostalgiabomb mk2

I don't see how Timm's fanfic is relevant to what I said

Less and less. Super Sons looks like DC gave up and is putting out fan fic.

Damian is, in a vacuum, a pretty interesting character. I have a serious problem with him though, in that he basically invalidates all the other Robins, and they shouldn't be invalidated. They have seniority.

I would get rid of the Robin version of Damian and bring him back as some sort of a "conflicted insider" character in LoA, now that Talia is firmly in 100% villain territory.

>written by Tomasi
This

And also hate DCACU version

>how do I draw necks on women

I really like Damian. He's my personal favourite Robin and I like the fact that he's a lil' shit.

Source?

I do, but pretty much only when Morrison or Tomasi write him. Everyone else makes him too much of that faggot richkid, when a more nuanced take on the character has that as an obvious front to cover up his insecurities about being a hero, his family etc.

Also are you trying to summon Damifag because he's my favorite shitposter on this board

I like Damian in certain situations. They generally include being as far the fuck away from Batman as possible.

What?

Tomasi has writing Damian for 6 years straight, and now that he will write Damian and Jon it is fanfic?

At least come up with a less dumb criticism, motherfucker.

drawthread delivery that isn't on the booru

It looks like fluffy garbage fanfic. Damian flies around on red Appa and Jon's allergic so he super sneezes. This is mediocre fanfic being sold at comic shops.

>Damian flies around on red Appa

It is a bat, and he does it since 2014.

>and Jon's allergic so he super sneezes.

Since Superman #8.

How is this more fanfic than any other book? Get your shit together.

>It is a bat, and he does it since 2014.
It's red Appa and it shows that Dc should have kept Damian perma dead.

He's way better than Tim

He and Dick are my favorite Robins.

And Damian also has patrician taste because Dick is his favorite Robin too.

Damian is great.
Damianfags are scum.

I just wanna put him in a headlock

Look at the size of that thing, it's like a pumpkin on his shoulders

I like Damian but I hate Robin-inflation so I end up just sort of ambivalent towards his character since I was always a Dick fan.

yea

compared to the previous 2 male Robins, he's a godsend

The little shit grew on me. Hated him at first. Wish writers would stop making him backslide and actually let some of the character development that happens to him every fucking arc stick though.

Most of the time yes.