Have you all finally come to terms that this will be a huge dumpster fire and that all the DCEU films expect for WW...

Have you all finally come to terms that this will be a huge dumpster fire and that all the DCEU films expect for WW have been shit.

And that MCU films are infinitely better because they’re actually planned out better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9ZGiFZc_gc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why did this need a new thread, you couldn't have shitposted in the other 20 threads about justice league you had to make a new one?
Fucking brandwar faggots need to be purged.

The dcucks and the marlels should just have a dance off and decide this once and for all.

There is nothing wrong with DC, Disney shill.

The best thing about these threads is knowing the OPs will go see the movie in theaters

With DC, no. Wth the DCEU, 4/5ths of it is wrong. MoS was great, BvS was bad, Suicide Squad was on the same level of terrible as AotC and WW was Marvel formula copy paste, which also showed in the money it made. JL is also a ticking timebomb of a disaster, the CGI from the preview clips were terrible enough that it's the first dceu movie I won't pay money to see

Everytime people talk about what's wrong with the DCEU, the identify different movies as the "bad ones."

Bump

DCucks are beyond retarded it's literally impossible for them to come to terms with anything

Justice League looks great. I can't wait to see it.

>all these threads made by an OP with the agenda on making sure YOU think the movie is shit.
I'll wait until I watch it desu.

Every time the social media embargo doesn't lift by a certain day fanboys start making up new excuses for why DC is being smart to wait and this movie is definitely gonna be good

It's basically been confirmed that this isn't Zacks movie anymore, so WB won't see a cent from me.

Why should I care what this guy thinks?
And why has wanting to see a fucking Batman movie almost become taboo in MurderLand?
What a dumb nation, you really do suck the mouse's cock

That's not all they're doing

fucking lol

Reminder that those who talk ill about Mouse House will be banned from screenings (among other things).

Just admit JL looks great and pre order your IMAX ticket like the rest of us.
There is no way WB would allow this movie to be bad after everything that has happened since BvS

It's amazing how much Pajeet shitposting occured straight after Thor3 underperformed and WB released a clip that caused the internet to lose its shit

>Thor 3
>121 million opening
>underperform

What are you smoking, cause I want some.

I know it's bait, but if Jesus Thor 3 is underperforming Wonder woman bombed

Everyone agrees on some basic axes which are present in my post, regardless of how good any user perceives the movies to be
1) Wonder Woman is not terrible
2) Suicide squad is the weakest film
3) JL CGI looks excruciatingly bad
Ignore my opinion, ignore Sup Forums's opinion and just google "6 JL clips released". Steppenwolf, the water in the tunnel, the red clouds and the building Aquaman crashes in and jumps out of all look fucking atrocious. I am honestly at a loss, I wanted to watch JL as a post-exam treat and now I have to pick another flick, because no way I'm paying 10 euro for this atrocity.
>Justice League looks great.
Get your eyes checked

>Thor3 underperformed
I bet you're the same fucking moron who tried to force that spiderflop bullshit too

Seriously just go back to your DCuck reddit

I'm a fan of Snyder's work and even I admit this looks to be an utter failure. I blame Whedon, Disney, and Warner Brothers. Disney because Warner Brothers (and other studios for that matter) are attempting to copy their style to sell mad tix at the boxoff, and Whedon for being the absolute cuck "yes-man" he is for whatever studio hires him to do their bidding

>MoS was great
opinion discarded

>"I blame Whedon"
He's literally trying to save the movie from being BvS 2.0. It's like you guys are absolute retards.
Fuck Snyder, stupid wannabe Nolan.

Can you really blame Disney for being a massive success?
At least people actually like their movies. WB, and Sony are the ones fucking up at copying them.
Fox is doing its own thing and its working for them.

>being BvS 2.0
as if there's anything wrong with that. at least BvS 2.0 would be fucking beautiful to look at, but nah, Whedon had to go and do some dumb shit like remove all color grading, reshoot Fatfleck scenes, and flip some shots upside down (???)

>fucking beautiful to look at
FUCK STORY DOOD XDDD

if you really expect much of anything from any capeshit you're a fucking dumbass. The only good capeshits are Man of Steel, Batman Begins and the Dark Knight. I'd say Watchmen too but it wasn't an original story, and that's on an entirely different level from capeshit

all capeshit sucks

Can Sup Forums handle Snyder inevitably winning a best adapted screenplay and/or best picture Oscar?
The shitposting is going to be on a whole other level

>and that all the DCEU films expect for WW have been shit.
i think you're running late for school little boy

>MoS was great
Stopped reading right there.
Why are people pushing this meme so hard? Its barely better than a Transformers movie.

Man Of Steel is dogshit, unlike Batman Begins.

>movie isnt out yet
>cgi looks excruciatingly bad
>why would i watch clips for a movie i've avoided spoilers to like the plague
>been an europoor
Want to talk about bad cgi? i though the latest Thor movie had some decent to shit tier cgi. Shit looks barely better than the CW's The Flash.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9ZGiFZc_gc
>Lois monologuing about heroes
Leaks confirmed the movie's shit

>Have you all finally come to terms that this will be a huge dumpster fire and that all the DCEU films expect for WW have been shit.
>And that MCU films are infinitely better because they’re actually planned out better?

... R/Marvelcinematicuniverse is that way.

Sup Forums has always been a DC board

grow up

>why would i watch clips for a movie i've avoided spoilers to like the plague
It's ok, go pay for it, but don't say Sup Forums didn't warn you
What can I say, I liked it. It didn't have glaring plot flaws like BvS or SS or disqusting lighting like BvS
Of course, I'm not saying it's anywhere near as good as Civil war, but it's still enjoyable

If you watch movies with superheroes in them you're a retard.DC, Marvel, Fox it doesn't matter.Grounded in reality, campy, it doesn't matter.If the movie has superhero costumes or superpowers and you enjoy it, you are a retard.

Only decent capeshit films I've ever seen out of DC/Marvel was Nolan's trilogy, so I guess DC wins.

>calling someone a brainlet for pointing out a fact

>referring to opinions as "fact".

>MCU being planned out better is an opinion

Anything with the value "good" or "bad" attached to it is inherently subjective, you utter fucking brainlet.

Or, to make a broader statement; all values are inherently subjective.