Comfy kino

More comfy movies like pic related? Rainy jazzy mood and some sort of historical setting would be pretty good

I thought Only lovers left alive was very atmospheric and created a somewhat comfy feel. It's slow paced and nothing crazy happens, it's just vampires hanging about for the most part.

any Jarmusch film is comfy

nothing ever happens in them
and as long as you know that going in, it's fine

How have I never heard of this, sounds comfy as fuck, do you know of any other movies like that?

I didn't going in, thought it was a comedy, but when i realised that was it I was more than satisfied.

Before Sunrise and it's sequels may be your kind of thing, just two people walking about talking and that pretty much it.

Isn't there a whole 'Before' trilogy? And surely there's something more to it?

Anything by Wim Wenders desu. I especially liked pic related.

It's sequel as well.

There's nothing more to it.
It's just 2 people walking and talking and connecting in a way that feels truly real, and having conversations that each of us seem to have had at some point in their life in one way or another.

Before Sunrise is the best of the three.

You guys use comfy as a synonym for "I like it"

Blade Runner is miraculously uncomfy. The movie and the genre it occupies basically exists to make you feel as uncomfortable as possible

*in our lives

jesus christ

How is the movie not comfy?

Cyberpunk is comfy tho. Same goes for Shadowrun, despite the world being a shithole.

where did you get this print?

Ernest And Celestine is the most warm and cozy movie that I can think of.

The Pirate Bay

OP here, thank you all for the fine suggestions

I remembered another movie I watched a few years ago and absolutely adored, Robot & Frank - any more like that one?

>nothing ever happens in them
yeah, this film is a complete waste of time

>Stray dogs

why are Taiwan movies so comfy?
Yi-Yi is possibly the comfiest movie I've ever seen

Be more specific, If you want something melancholy yet charming I recommend TIdeland

I gotcha senpai

>Watching anything past 1999
Reddit needs to leave.

>Before Sunrise is the best of the three.
I like Before Sunset more. Right mixture of bitterness and sweetness, and that ending is perfect