You will never have a girlfriend that draws comics or cartoons and gets it

>you will never have a girlfriend that draws comics or cartoons and gets it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XFkzRNyygfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw you did
>they used to draw themselves and you doing cute stuff together in her blog comics
>but then she dumped you
>now she draws herself doing cute stuff with someone else

But I do.

>getting cucked physically, emotionally, and artistically

>and gets it
What in the fuck do you mean by that?

>>you will never have a girlfriend

Man, that's... I'm sorryy, user.

link to their blog user

Why have one when you can be one.

>tfw the girl you like to draw will never be your gf because they're not real.

>tfw you were that gf but you got dumped

that sucks. i hope you feel better soon, user

Oh shit dude, sorry to hear that

Guys, it's not difficult to find girls that draw or have the same interests as you, you just gotta get out there and find them.

Dude...

Fucking where, on the internet for a "long distance relationship"? Fucking college campuses and risk getting a liberal harpy?

>you will never have a bf/gf to watch and discuss comic books and cartoons with
>tfw you never even have a bf/gf before

>Wanting a girlfriend.

I legit don't understand this feeling, why would you purposely want to put in time on someone else that isn't you?

Also what's funny is that I'm following some chick that is super into cartoons and complains about not having a boyfriend.

>Fucking college campuses and risk getting a liberal harpy
What shitty place do you go to?

Yes it is.

Same, but I wasn't so much "dumped" as I was "left on the wayside as she dealt with her depression and ultimately moved on from."
We still talk
the one thing I miss is drawing cute/ lewd shit together

NOW KISS

Not him but that's basically Washington state

I never had a girlfriend period and I'm way past the age when it can be considered qhirky

I don't know, user. She's just out there. All I can say is you'll find her if you look.

youtube.com/watch?v=XFkzRNyygfk

st petersburg.
Its a tossup between fat liberal girls or stringy redneck girls with two boyfriends in prison

I'm fairly certain that there's more than whatever image you're painting. Maybe meet people past face value and you'll find someone. Cynicism can be realistic but it's rarely an absolute. You ain't gonna find good food if you leave a buffet because of the shrimp.

Not either of them but I want a partner who can challenge me. I don't want someone who will just look at my work and just blindly go with it. I want us to inspire each other to be the best we can be.
It's hard finding that where I live, so the internet is my best bet.

You are making this a lot harder than it should be.

Most people in my area are really shallow and dumb and its frustrating

I'm not even actively looking at the moment.
I'm spending time on my personal projects and getting those put on the internet because, again, the area of the country I live in doesn't have the industries I want to work in. The internet is my only option at the moment.

>tfw had crush on a close friend of mine
>she drew a lot of stuff, but not necessarily good at it
>soon got interested in drawing too
>spent a lot of time together drawing, sometimes I'd finish what she started and vice versa
>time goes by and there's really not much time to draw
>barely talk to each other now
>we still get to see each other in campus but it's as if she doesn't know me anymore
>still practice drawing once in a while, trying to improve everytime just waiting for one day to be able to impress her
>tfw kept my old drawings that I used to share with her and it hurts to look at them because they remind me of her

>met qt artist girl on old forums
>got to talking on MSN (back when that was a thing)
>she drew us as a cute couple several times
>after a few years broke up with me
>haven't been in a relationship since
>it's been six years though so all the pain is gone

At least drawing will never leave me.

>I legit don't understand this feeling, why would you purposely want to put in time on someone else that isn't you?

user, you might be a literal psychopath.

I would agree with you, but I still have feelings. I just like prefer to be alone most of the time. I still hang out with my friends although not all the time. It's just I don't feel a need to have a girlfriend.

As a gay man who draws and paints, it is near impossible to find a partnerl with the same interests who live near me. I even go to an art university, and the only gays are fucking lesbians.

There is one guy on campus who I fell for, but he already has a relationship with someone else and he doesn't seem to ever want to hang out with me.

I don't want just sex, I want a real relationship with someone. If I go to a gay bar or use anything like Tinder, all people want is sex and that's it, and it fucking sucks.

That's just the way things eventually go when society progresses to the point where most people are just there and there is no need for them, just look at Japan

There are so many lesbians lately it's pretty unbelievable

>work at an art supply store
>help out a young couple find a bunch of stuff when curiosity got the better of me and I asked what kind of project theu were working on
>the guy was a graphic artist
>he and his girlfriend decided to get a bunch of stuff so they can find what sort of art she might like best
>that way they can enjoy creating together
I'm rooting for those two, they were pretty cute together.

Not the same thing but I recently got dumped by someone who helped me work out my comic ideas and helped push them out of me. She wasn't an artist but she took an animation course before and she would actually listen to my ideas and criticize them and stuff, it felt so refreshing to have someone like that in my life, I felt like she was seriously making me a better person.

She left for valid reasons, I am a loser and she's worked so hard ... but the thing that cut me the deepset was her saying that I wasn't even serious enough about my own dream (making comics). And she's totally right too, I need to find my own strength but my ADHD and depression weigh me down so bad.

I didn't mean to get too in depth with this it's just like ... it felt good having someone believe in me and put support behind me, if only for a little bit.

Oh mine does
But her autismus makes her draw cringy anime like a 12 year old, we're 21 I love her tho.

Did she draw herself as a snail and you as a rat?

Can relate to this. We both loved to draw but her art was on a whole other level. She drew cute stuff of us all the time over chat and even made hand crafted things for me for my birthday.

Shes now living her dream life abroad as a concept artist with someone else.

>The only girl I know with the talent to draw comics has the empathy and social skills of an ATM
You could come crying with a missing arm and she'd probably pat you in the head to see if that works