What the FUCK was his problem? He did nothing for the show

What the FUCK was his problem? He did nothing for the show

him and max were their own little storyline that didn't affect what was happening at all

could do without both of them

I thought the critters were going to eat him at the end, maybe just as he's waking up from that drug. That's about the only thing I can see happening storywise for an unredeemable douche of his magnitude.

I kekd when he cried after his dad called him a faggot

we got to see mike's mom in slutmode so i feel like i owe him a favor

*Ratt's your path*

Seriously. Max was obviously a new love interest for the kids, even tho she was kinda lame - but what was the point of this dude? It was setting up like he was either gonna have a change of heart and become a hero or give satisfying death scene. Instead nothing happened to him at all. He got to bully everyone, flirt with hot moms, do nothing of use, and have basically nothing happen to him and learn nothing. Wtf? I wanna like his character but I just don't get what his purpose was?

sex appeal

>stammering intensifies

>He did nothing for the show
i think you mean the inidan chick and her goons

could have scrapped that entire plotline

He almost fucked Mike's mom.

He wants the King's Ass Cheeks.

He was necessary to show that Steve wasn't actually as tough as he said he was

>he thinks Billy had the upper hand
Pfffttt... user, Steve was wrecking him before Billy went with the cheapshot that was the plate.

This.

This

steve got beaten up by jonathan fucking byers in s1 whats your point everyone knew steve was just acting tough but is as nancy always said a really nice guy.
even the small freckle faced napoleon complexed agressive dude pushed him around in the end.

This scene came out of nowhere, but I'm so glad it happened.

This is actually why you don't fight crazy people. If you're not going to cross a certain line, you don't stand a chance against somebody, whose not only going to cross that line but shit on it and draw a pentagram over it in your blood.

He did things to my dick

I also never thought about putting cologne on my crotch until I saw him do it. Thanx Billy.

it's disgusting as fuck

you don't want to eat perfume when going down on a girl either

Billy was interesting. Not all characters have a clear arc. He's the product of an abusive father and divorce. He likely saw his dad beat the fuck out of his mom or drive her away. He feels resentful of his sister because she gets all of the care from his father and step mom. You see him break a little bit and his insecurity when his dad confronts him, and the last shot of him at the Snow Ball you can sense a little regret or discomfort. I can't explain the racism, though. Product of the times. I thought he was a cool mash up of Tim Van Patten from Class of 1984 and Jason Patric from Lost Boys.

He's hot, so I can't complain

Wait... Billy was at the Snow Ball?

There was a shot of him during the montage of them getting ready for it, walking past Max's room.

>we got to see mike's mom in slutmode so i feel like i owe him a favor
Thank you Billy, you're a true bro and protector of milfs.

How do I cop this aesthetic? Looks cool.

writers wanted a human antagonist, plus steve is an MC now so you have to give him something to overcome

>Why are they spending so much time on these two new characters
>They must be special. Government spies? Another super kid like eleven?
Nope. It's fucking nothing. Normal ass people that are totally irrelevant to the Hawkins stuff. What a waste of time.

He will probably be the next mindflayer host, becoming a human/otherworld mixed threat.

Also, the whole point of the character is that he's a repressed faggot that hides behind his though guy persona.

Screencap this.

My only problem with stranger things is that it seems to have one pointless storyline per season, or at least one that I don't care about.

Last season it was Nancys

>BOO HOO, SHOULD I FUCK THIS GUY OR NOT?

Who gives a shit?

Nancy was improved this season. At least she was given something to do with Jonathan

>repressed faggot
no shit sherlock, they literally had him touch another guy in the shower
it's great that he didn't join the scooby gang, but I could've done without Max's "don't bother me or my friends" schtick. just n
knock him unconscious and leave the tension unresolved for next season. but the writers can't resist making a strong person look weak

Oh, also - the episode called "Spy" seems to refer to Wil being a spy for the mindflayer and vice versa.
Actually, the "conspiracy guy" that read Nancy and Jonathan so well is a Russian spy and s3 will focus on the cold war and how russians have their own version of the upside down.

the nancy storyline is there to appeal to normal people, who find a storyline about young boys playing a fantasy roleplaying game in their basement creepy and unrelateable

I expected that to be on the run or something. Disappointing.

I thought he was gonna save Max in the end from one of those dogs and form a temporary alliance with Jonathan but fuck no let's make him stand there right, that's much better.

>I thought he was gonna save Max in the end from one of those dogs and form a temporary alliance with JonathI thought he was gonna save Max in the end from one of those dogs and form a temporary alliance with Jonathan II thought he was gonna save Max in the end from one of those dogs and form a temporary alliance with Jonathan
I meant Steve, sorry.

Randall Flagg was a GOAT villain.

>you'll never, ever, be this smooth

based

More than half the cast did nothing in the show and what was their value besides being boring as fuck? At least Billy was entertaining through and through.

I thought netflix was going to make him the Gay character that they have to have to make their quota.

I suppose there's still time for it in the next season, hey maybe they'll even make it a love triangle too with how much the writers seem to love those.

Like the bullys in Stand By Me , they never amounted to much of anything in the movie.

the problem is interpersonal relationships in general.

how many times did two people kiss during the first 5 seasons of the x-files? fucking next to none. stranger things should be about 80s homages, good music and monsters / figuring out what the hell the upside down dimension is.

but that's modern television for ya, we'll never get the 90s back