P-peter

>P-peter...

>P-Peter... *coughs* tell your a-aunt... t-tell her... spics aren't white.... *dies*

> Vegas... Mandalay Bay... Go to the thirty second floor...
> Walk into the first door that opens for you.
> You'll know what to do.
> October first Peter. Remember October first.
> 2017.

>Ayo hold up Pete

yessssssssssssssssh?

>thirty second
It was much lower

>She knows, Uncle Ben. She knows.

>P-peter.. date only white blonde girls Peter... Our race depends on you P-peter...

>"P-peter... I don't have much time left... please... do me this mercy and give me a painless death..."
>Peter, crying, picks up a brick stone nearby
>proceeds to bash in Uncle Ben's face with the brick to end it quickly
>it doesn't work
>Peter decides halfway through to stop
>Uncle Ben's face is caved in, eyes and boned and blood in a ruin
>nothing but gurgling sounds and gushing from his mouth
>Uncle Ben dies at the hospital 3 days later after pure agony and shock

>"Harry tells me your an Egyptian Archaeologist. I'm somewhat of a scientist myself."

da wide men bourbon beter :DDDD

>I be sumwhat a kang myself, son

>Oh, you're sad because a girl at your high-school doesn't like you back? Don't tell me you have it hard because you're a pathetic kissless virgin. You can act sad when you have to leave behind the lady-boy you fell in love with and made passionate steamy love to in a collapsing bamboo shack, just like I did. When I was your age, I left school to bullseye gooks from a helicopter in the middle of some god forsaken jungle. I fried so many slopes, they named a brand of rice after me. You think I felt good about firebombing his chink village and watching our fuck-hut burn to the ground? We were going to build our lives together there, Peter! You know what? Fuck you. Get the fuck out of my car.

>I fried so many slopes, they named a brand of rice after me.
holu shit, lost

>i fried so many slopes, they named a brand of rice after me

Uncle...Ben...

>I'm a bit of a Race Realist myself

>I fried so many slopes, they named a brand of rice after me
every time

I feel like the best writers on Sup Forums make content for these threads, this shit is poetic

Why is their pose the same? Was Raimi trying to tell us that Peter was transforming into Osborn?

>You see, you and me, after all, are all the same. Sieg Heil, Spidey.

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

>hey hol up Pete
>hey you know a guy named Thomas Soul? errybody tell me I look like Thomas Soul I ain't even know that fool

we wuz african separatists

>I'm sumtin' of a dubs man myself

What did Dougie Parker mean by this?

>Peter I've looked into the past of that girlfriend of yours, Mary Jane... it's not pretty Peter... Her great grandmother on her mother's side was named Goldberg... Goldberg Peter, do you know what that means? ...I'm sorry Peter, but she has to go... You know, the one drop rule, we've talked about this... Anyway in the footage I got from the spy cam I hid in her bathroom I found out she has a very decent pair of breasts (a very Semite trait by the way)... Have you ever seen her naked Peter? I imagine you have, you must be engaged by now... Well if you haven't there's plenty of footage on that in my closet... Just don't touch the lower drawers, or better yet just burn the whole closet down when May isn't looking... Goodbye, Peter

free creativity means if the post was a dud you can abandon it, no name attached, it was just an exercise. that's what i use Sup Forums for, writing exercises

>pass the popcorn

I unironically can't watch Peter cry without laughing. It looks so fake.

>da finnish race beter

That is the careful drawn line in which tightrope walkers toe. If he showed his full power level, we would have to believe they really killed his uncle, he's holding back, they filmed this literally in order, he was just getting used to acting

>P-peter ... I don't have a gun, stop shooting!
Wow, it was a different time.

>LOL racism guys!
Grow up

>Tyquan tells me you an agricultural scientist or someshit
>I'm somethin of a farm equipment myself

>Well if you haven't there's plenty of footage on that in my closet.

>(You)

>RAYCISUM

RAYCISUM
A
Y
C
I
S
U
M

>quads and dubs
n i c e

would watchq

if you ever want to know where the redditors are hiding on Sup Forums, this is one of the spots