Why was this movie better than Finding Nemo?

Why was this movie better than Finding Nemo?

No

It wasn't. It was LITERALY Finding nemo once again.As much I loved Hank this movie had scenes that made no sense almost everytime.
I do liked the story though.

>As much I loved Hank
Hank was great.

Finding Nemo is a film.
Finding Dory is a movie.

Yes, because of hank

Those are literally the same thing you tard.

wrong

Somebody needs to be redpilled on the flick-movie-film-kino rating system

Also devilish trips ya got there

better animation but same story

Agreed! Best character out of the two movies. He needs his own movie explaining the missing tentacle and how he was found by the MLI.

>It was LITERALY Finding nemo once again
>same story

Besides the similar title, they're completely different. I don't get why people keep making this claim. It's like saying Toy Story 2 was a rehash of Toy Story 1.

>comedy relief: the movie

nah, it wasn't. it a real shame what happened to Pixar, selling itself for few Billions.

The Good Dinosaur was really good and Inside Out was emotional greatness

the amount of disturbing stuff in GD was offputting, and IO was like "FEEL, dammit, FEEL!" right into my facce.

It wasn't, it was a shitty rehash with flatter charecterazation and development. I liked Hank but he was literally Marlin 2.0. with a far weaker arc.

It's easily Pixar's second worst film after Cars 2.

It has a different story but all the same beats from the first are there
>Chase scene with hideous monster in the depths of the ocean
>Large predator you expect to eat the main characters is actually friendly
>OFF, OFF ,OFF= MINE, MINE, MINE
>Grumpy and cowardly character learns to have trust and take chances
>Final rescue mission where Dory gets captured out of the water
It's basically "Poetry: The Movie"

How dare you forget about our shitty film!

It's bullshit you should keep to yourself, Sup Forums.

MU was okay though. Pails in comparison of the first film but it had a good balance of decent comedy and drama. Mike's arc was actually well done, Hanks in comparison felt like a worse repeat of Marlins since his motivation was fairly weak and there wasn't really any good reason for him to join Dory at the end.

Finding Nemo was pretty bad, even as a kid I hated it
This one is kind of better even tho it's more of the same

>When you realize autism isn't just a meme on Sup Forums

That one wasn't so bad
It was completely unnecessary and ruined part of the original film but beyond that it felt like one of those Disney channel series based on movies but with a real budget and condensed into a movie

git kino

FEEEEEEE

Oh god MU... '95er blinded by nostalgia.

The adventure in Nemo was much more visually interesting, had better characters and was overall funnier. At least in my opinion. Aside from Hank, none of the other characters in Dory were all that spectacular. I especially hated how much of a little shit Nemo was to Marlin. Not to mention that the adventure itself was pretty boring. The only neat thing was the car chase, that was pretty out of tone for the whole movie. And in one of my more nit picky complaints, how the fuck did they survive when they get pushed into the mop bucket for a second? I realize it's a cartoon and all, but that seemed really fucking implausible. Especially for how much Pixar stressed research when making these movies.

>Hank's story is that he wants to be moved to a new aquarium so he can be alone
>Stresses that he hates being around others and he has bad memories of the ocean
>Dory talks him into going to the ocean with her by telling him that life is about going with the flow and not sticking to a plan or some shit
>Despite that having nothing at all to do with why Hank wants to avoid the ocean, he instantly accepts whatever the hell she just said
What the fuck happened there?