Tfw too anxious to go to the kinotarium on my owm and too autistic to ask anyone to come with me

>tfw too anxious to go to the kinotarium on my owm and too autistic to ask anyone to come with me

Movies for this feel ?

just go with friends

earn some mad dosh and take a hooker and then fuck her after. hookers are perfect for austismos because you can tell them what to do and they will do it

Going alone is actually really fucking nice if the theater is mostly empty and you sit in the back.
But when I did it I could literally feel people thinking I was the deaignated shooter.

nothing more to say beyond just calling you a dumb faggot.

Unironically get therapy, even at my worst I could ask people to movies since 9/10 people will say yes since it's some of the easiest escapism to partake in

Penis inspections are a much nicer experience if you take a friend along with you, unless of course he happens to be much more hung than you are in which you end up down in the popcorn mines

This, they don't even have to like you that much. One chick explained to me that it's because all the focus is on the movie instead of who they're with.

>"hey old friend, do you want to go see a movie with me?"
>"oh heck yeah user sure, what are we watching?"
>"Paterson, it's a Jim Jarmusch film about a conservative wholesome bus driver poet,, I know it sounds pretty boring but Jarmusch makes excellent films"
>"Jim what? A bus driver? Sorry user I actually don't have time for it this time, next time then"

This is how it went for me the last time I asked someone.

This, thankfully my friend is .5 inches longer so its no big deal. He has slight reach advantage on me during the willy wars segment of the test but my dick is thicker so i have more hp

are you friends with a liar?

What is this penis inspection and designated shooter shit? Is this an american thing?

Is there a cafe with tables in the lobby? If not you're good to go. I had not been to a movie in a few years minimum and on my very first time back, the female ticket taker actually said to me, "Table for one." I was unironically devastated.

>had this problem in 2010
>eventually, my brother started going with me in 2011
>I got a girlfriend in 2012 and now we always see movies together

I will always remember that feeling tho bro. I'm here for you

>tfw to autistic to enjoy movies in the first place

You want people to partake watching a none mainstream movie you simply say that it's supposed to be really good, but telling them about what makes it so good would be a spoiler, it's all about letting yourself get sucked in. Now you should be up to 9/10 approval rating again.

Just go alone, I go to weeaboo movies alone to not subject my friends to them

Don't listen to anyone who says you should try to doge the no singles policy, it's not worth it. Just go and put in your time in the popcorn mines, eventually they'll let you into the designated singles only theater down there.

letting your brother down for roasties.....

Im disapointed user

Brother stopped watching capeshit in 2013 anyways. He said Man of Steel is so fucking awful that it killed any interest he has in capeshit. We were big on Nolans Batman movies during our teenage years. We went to see TDKR midnight opening together.

>going to the theater
>paying a premium to watch a movie surrounded by children and shouting normies

i'd rather watch at home with shit quality and an overall mediocre experience then be around judgmental shitters. least then you can drink, smoke, shitpost, yell at the screen, etc

I saw a Wonderstruck with my gf a week ago and the entire theater was deserted until ONE single viewer came in about a minute before the previews started.

I can't even be mean, I just felt bad for him. You could tell he was really uncomfortable, the entire theater was empty but he sat in the front row so he wouldn't have to be near us in the center. We just pretended he didn't exist which I figured was the best course of action.

Normies don't shout during a film, are you sure you didn't mean to say niggers?

>go to diner alone to have a meal
>waitress is super friendly and chatty 'cause she assumes I'm lonely
>really just want to be left alone to eat my burger

why are normies so incapable of solitude?

>go to KinoPLEX™ alone
>fail my baseline test
>permabanned from the willy wars
>must do one month of hard labor in the popcorn mines for each new film I want to see

because they hate being asked questions where said asking person even shows a slight bit of confusion. everything they do must be understood

I guess it would have been more accurate to say teenagers.

There's no children ever in a theater when I go.
Maybe stop watching degenerate capeshit my friend

Why don't you go with your mom like I do?

Pop some benzos and you won't care going on your own. I have the same problem as you, but that fixed it. Sadly, since I'm a latinamerican spic, I had to watch the spanish Br 2047 dub, because the original language is only used for the first two weeks or something.

Just go on your own.

Whats to lose? You're a sperg now and you'll still be a sperg after. Noone is really going to care that you're on your own.

I was thinking of the day I went to see TFA. Screaming kids running down the aisles the whole time. I wanted to die.

>Noone is really going to care if you are a sperg
ftfy

When I pop some benzo I literally don't remember anything last time I even lost my belt in the airport

Weird. That only happens to me if I mix them with alcohol (never do it). How much do you take? I'm pretty chill with 2mg of clonazepam.

I was scared and anxious too, then I stopped being a lil bitch about it and it was the best thing. Going alone is the best, my boy. Just you and the movie.