Should you support the art of someone accused of sexual assault?

Should you support the art of someone accused of sexual assault?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/g8aKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if someone does something good, they do it good. Whatever the fuck else they do with their life is irrelevant.

Isaac Newton was a shitty person but we don't let that discredit his findings.

wtf i hate physics now

Not if he's gay

i stopped believing in gravity when i learned that newton was a uppity faggot

>Isaac Newton was a shitty person
Was he as shitty of a person as Edison?

not accused, but someone who has practically admitted to it, No.

what do you mean shitty? Was he a pedophile or a homosexual or accused of rape/sexual assault?

He's done nothing wrong apart from being a faggot. I thought Hollywood loves faggots?

probably did do some raping and probably was a pedo. i know you wrote "was he..." which shows you know fucking nothing and i think thats the biggest point of it all

he had a rival physicist (Robert Hook) completely exiled from the scientific community cause he published a paper on Euclidian geometry before him, and he was president of the royal scientific college or whatever the governing body in science at the time was.

(Robert Hook then went on to kill himself at the age of 34.)

He also ratted out another rival physicist for believing in a relative universe and not an absolute universe. He told the pope that this guy (forgot his name) didn't believe in an absolute god because of his theories and the pope then had him killed.

He was also apparently just an unbearably horrible person, never had a relationship in his life, and owned an estate which all the locals would avoid like the plague. Proper haunted house tier shit.

just realised my wording in the first paragraph was pretty bad.

Robert Hook published a paper 6 months before Newton did, and so to decide who was right they took it to the royal scientific committee, which Newton happened to be the president of. It effectively ruined Hook's life work since Euclidian geometry hadn't been touched for 2000 years.

>raping
He died as a virgin.

im going to need a hard source on that because even Tesla was actually not a virgin like turbo nerds like to believe. he just didnt want to commit to a female. big difference

Reminder, it's the marxists who are the actual degenerates because they see their desires in every aspect of human communication.

Enjoy and praise sure but maybe avoid supporting it depending on the situation. Thing is with actors, they aren't the only person working on a project. Think about the amount of work that must go into something like House of Cards and the amount of people it takes to make sure everything is right. Should you discredit all of those honest hard-working people's efforts because of one asshole at the top who ruined it for everyone?

Newton died a virgin.
*inhales*
*breathes in*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

archive.is/g8aKs

Yes, how dare people inject their biases into everything they encounter.

All he has to do is come out as an autist. He couldn't help what he has done because he didn't know it was unappropriate.

Sure, you can. The art of a gay """person""" on the other hand...

Yes, one should be able to separate a man's work from his personal life.