Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1IpQ6WIdC44
youtube.com/watch?v=rSI7Bcbednc
vanityfair.com/news/2014/02/woody-allen-sex-abuse-10-facts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>inb4 mysterious suicide by the end of the week

WTF is that rebecca sugar

>google Dan Schneider
>zero stories corroborating the existence of any kind of investigation or suspicion directed at Schneider outside of one alt-right journalism website and a Chinese anime board filled with screaming lunatics

What's his name again?

Come on, guys. Can we all stop picking on Dan? He didn't do anything.

In a corrupt world the just are always seen as lunatics

"I give little kids my Beer Can" Dan

Schneider's protected, along with Singer, because they're directly connected to the large pedo rings that would bring down top politicians and the big dogs

>going after the final boss of pedowood
the absolute fucking madman

>t. Dan Schneider.
For fucks sake, you named your dog "Lolly"

How many articles were calling out Weinstein before Farrow broke the story?

he's a morbidly obese pervert who films shit like this for children

There's some weird foot fetish shit going on with him but yeah I don't think he actually fucked any kids.

Either way his reputation is down the drain at this point

We need to get /our gay/ on his case to take him down

Would it be okay if he was a pedo but had taken zero actions?

>2 weeks ago
>google kevin spacey
>zero stories corroborating the existence of any kind of investigation or suspicion directed at Schneider outside of one alt-right journalism website and a Chinese anime board filled with screaming lunatics

There's some weird foot fetish shit going on

I can't believe this board is going to get a poor innocent man imprisoned

>Either way his reputation is down the drain at this point

On Twitter maybe, he's still the most powerful person in Nikelodeon

It's clear something happens. Perhaps not involving literal penetration, but there's something amiss. Especially given how some girls he works with on his shows end up getting starring roles in his other productions later on, while others drop off the face of the earth and never show back up for anything ever. Seems to me like we're seeing a difference in the ones who accepted his propositions vs the ones who freaked out and ran away from him.

Dan "Slide inside her" Schnieder

Why are people so mean to Dan? All he wants to do is rub little girl feet

They're The top bosses. Singer and Schinder. You just don't just start the game off and immediately beat the final bosses, you need to investigate the world, defeat other low ranking bosses and then you will be granted access to the Lords of Cinder.

>the final boss of pedowood
why is this so funny?

jumped the gun a little bit there, didn't you user.

no Dan, no Ari. Nuff said. Leave Dan and the girls in his Van alone! Dan Hymencollider Schneider gave us so many, now pay a little respect.

youtube.com/watch?v=1IpQ6WIdC44

Who sent in the second request? He didn't say who wrote it.

Could it be?

the difference between schneider and singer is that multiple rumors and allegations appeared against singer while literally no one outside of pedos who watch nick on Sup Forums has said anything about dan

Nothing will happen until/unless a MSM outlet obtains and prints multiple allegations of abuse/harassment.

seems legit

I should say anything about dan before, since now those rumors on here have spread to other sides

Amanda Bynes has accused him several times
Jeanette McCurdy has cryptically implied shit too
And there have been several blind items about him

It's not just Sup Forums you dip

>the accusations are totally basele-

>Especially given how some girls he works with on his shows end up getting starring roles in his other productions later on,

This is the dumbest thing I ever read. Oh look Kevin James had a tv show on CBS. Now he has another show in CBS. Something bad must be a work.

youtube.com/watch?v=rSI7Bcbednc

I mean, tell me this scene looks normal to you.
What is going on here? Who OK'd this?

>emotional support animal

Yeah I bet Dan is into that

>whose
Let off on a technicality

>Amanda Bynes has accused him several times
source and quote
>And there have been several blind items about him
again leakage, and you do realize sometimes Sup Forums writes those right

>whose a pedophile
>whose

thx for the bump

>After being hired for Icarly, Miranda Cosgrove became the second highest paid actor at oer $100,000 per episode. Ahead of her was Angus T Jones who starred on the most watched sitcom on television. In third was Arianna Grande who learnt less than 10% as Miranda Cosgrove.
Oh yeah, that was probably just cause she was so talented

Because you are a retarded gaymer who gets the joke and is a wannabe pedophile.

Girls like Miranda Cosgrove and Victoria Justice get propelled to stardom in their own shows and tons of crossovers, while other girls that were in his shows of equal status and talent at the time disappear after the season for no public explanation.

With the other stuff like constantly dressing little girls in scantily-clad outfits and OBVIOUS foot-fetish stuff going on, it's pretty clear.

And
His
Dog
Is
Named
Lolly

maybe because she was in drake and josh?
she was pretty funny and memorable in that show

>I need 10 mil to name names
>Only name he has released is a literal who
>He's busy begging other people to burn their bridges so he can get a fame boost
Nigger name names or shut the fuck up you irrelevant fame whore vulture.

>wannabe
so dan is merely pretending?

But the thing is nothing will come from this.

Woody Allen never went to jail. Roman Polanski will never go to jail. Kevin Spacey is not going to jail. Harvey Weinstein is not going to jail. Not even Playboy will ever get into trouble now that it's been outed that they used a lot of underage models.

Welcome to the world of establishment power. And this is the tip of the fucking iceberg.

The only reason Miranda had a career after Drake and Josh is because she got huge DSL towards the end of it and let Dan play with her feet too

Dan is literally our guy, fuck off

She is unironically schizophrenic and has teeted about lizard people tier tinfoil. That's not the best foot to put forward.

YOU JUST KNOW

Wouldn't surprise me that Bynes had a mental breakdown after the trauma Dan "hold her tighter, she's a fighter" Schneider put her through

t. Schlomo Anonstein

>Welcome to the world of establishment power.
established power has always existed and the ones in power have always been psychos. most adults learn this but most adults are not psychos and the idea of over throwing is tough to swallow for a civilian. some civilians might be willing enough to throw a punch of show aggrevation for a day or two, but they give up and or lose to the "established power"

Woody Allen was found innocent since Mia Farrow hated his guts and trained her daughter to fake rape charges against him

Polanski was literally found guilty but fled to Europe

Kevin Spacey and Weinstein literally had no one file police reports against them, they are judged in the court of twitter, some of what they did wasn't illegal just highly unethical, some accused them of rape but brought zero charges to them

There isn't a world of establishment power, these guys would go to jail if their twitter accusers would just bring evidence

Their reputations and careers are destroyed however

do you honestly believe that?

Well if Corey “I need ten million to name c list names” Feldman says so.

>dat pleddit spacing
>hating Weinstein and Woody Allen
the marks of the redditor

Weinstein did absolutely nothing illegal. keep white knighting though, I'm sure those whores wouldn't cringe at the sight of you just because you defended them online. eat more Schezchuan sauce you fucking soyboy.

>Woody Allen was found innocent since Mia Farrow hated his guts and trained her daughter to fake rape charges against him

vanityfair.com/news/2014/02/woody-allen-sex-abuse-10-facts
> Mia never went to the police about the allegation of sexual abuse. Her lawyer told her on August 5, 1992, to take the seven-year-old Dylan to a pediatrician, who was bound by law to report Dylan’s story of sexual violation to law enforcement and did so on August 6.
At least learn the fucking case before you go blindly defending Allen

Can you please go find a meme that's life-threatening and let the top dogs bark?

I think the bigger mystery here is what the FUCK is Miranda Cosgrove? Wiki just says she's a typical burger euromutt, but she has always looked mystery meat to me. Like she's part asian or something.

>life threatening memes
those exist? where have we been all this time

So many damn sjws in the thread.

also school of rock with jack black

A twitter account that she's said isn't her has, Amanda herself never has.

I don't know but I want her mouth on mine

Is Dan a Jew?

>Like she's part asian

I have this sensation too

I unironically love that movie.

Whatever she is, it ain't human.

>innocent

Saw this guy speak at a graduation. Talked about himself for 45 minutes

Yes.

Dan is such a perfect analogue for 95% of Sup Forums, that they can fix their hair, if they load up a big enough pic of his face.

a twitter account that mysteriously links to private videos of Bynes not posted anywhere else on the internet, that says she has to deny it's her so that she doesn't get sued
yeah, there's no way that's her...

Do we hate Dan because of what he did or because we'd also want to do it and it upsets us that he's getting away with it?

Because he's fat shit that forces children to have sex with him or else he kills their career? Probably that, yeah

we don't hate Dan. that's nu-Sup Forums. we admire him.

2nd

probably of latin origin

>chan4chan dot com
what the fuck abomination is that

you are this fucking naive you don't think someone who let woody allen believe that ronan was his son and who had married their adopted daughter had any motives for vengeance

yeah okay, in hollywood everything is cynical when it comes to jews but not women

Because of what he does.

>damn you woke... up with moldy cum brain

>Dan the Man most likely touched their feet, probably gave them a foot massage

Jelly 2bh

I like him because he makes 4chins virtue signaling cucks Seeth and he’s untouchable.

The little guy likes to believe he has a voice and he is part of a "we the people" force that ensures justice and in the end everything will turn out right.

But the little guy is just that, and is an irrelevant nobody. So we have Chumlee allowed to get away with Mexican drug gang quantities of drugs and illegal firearms with nothing more than a few months added to his probation from the last time, and celebs who can just get away with every last rotten thing they want to while Hillary is proof that the power lives above all laws.

So there's no point in complaining about Hollywood rapists and pedos. They got away with it. They'll lie low for a year then quietly return

It's pretty much confirmed that he sucked on all of their toes for at least 30 mins

> Allen had been in therapy for alleged inappropriate behavior toward Dylan with a child psychologist before the abuse allegation was presented to the authorities or made public*.* Mia Farrow had instructed her babysitters that Allen was never to be left alone with Dylan.
> Allen refused to take a polygraph administered by the Connecticut state police. Instead, he took one from someone hired by his legal team. The Connecticut state police refused to accept the test as evidence. The state attorney, Frank Maco, says that Mia was never asked to take a lie-detector test during the investigation.
>Allen subsequently lost four exhaustive court battles—a lawsuit, a disciplinary charge against the prosecutor, and two appeals—and was made to pay more than $1 million in Mia’s legal fees. Judge Elliott Wilk, the presiding judge in Allen’s custody suit against Farrow, concluded that there is “no credible evidence to support Mr. Allen’s contention that Ms. Farrow coached Dylan or that Ms. Farrow acted upon a desire for revenge against him for seducing Soon-Yi.”
> In his 33-page decision, Judge Wilk found that Mr. Allen’s behavior toward Dylan was “grossly inappropriate and that measures must be taken to protect her.” The judge also recounts Farrow’s misgivings regarding Allen’s behavior toward Dylan from the time she was between two and three years old. According to the judge’s decision, Farrow told Allen, “You look at her [Dylan] in a sexual way. You fondled her . . . You don’t give her any breathing room. You look at her when she’s naked.”
>Dylan’s claim of abuse was consistent with the testimony of three adults who were present that day.

Yeah alright buddy, it's all a conspiracy...

Yeah guys what the hell, I didn't do anything illegal

im sad that i didnt experience teen love

I’m not a toe guy but it must feel nice living the dream.

>implying none of it was consensual

>watching the chiefs play
>commentator says 'dirty' dan sorensen

lucky guy

>consensual

u-u just know!

She's a cryptospic like G Hannilius. Half beaner half yuropoor