Movie about the Amazon. The males are half naked while the females have to wear some semblance of clothes

>Movie about the Amazon. The males are half naked while the females have to wear some semblance of clothes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7e9413tCCTY
awesometownent.ca/our-work
flickeringmyth.com/2017/02/josh-hutcherson-to-voice-elliot-the-littlest-reindeer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's almost as if child titties aren't profitable to the general public.

Capybaras are cute, CUTE!

>pedophiles complaining that people don't want pedophiles around their work

If you faggots didn't existed or obsessed over cartoon little girls, nobody would give a fuck.

Certainly irl such cultures from warm climates tended to were very little. Its only cultures from colder climates like Eurasia that really went full covering.

What is this an /an/ thread?
youtube.com/watch?v=7e9413tCCTY

It depends on which tribe we are talking about, my dear (with worrying inclinations regarding child clothing style) user. Guarani, Kaingang, Pataxo Hã Hã Hãe, Tupinambá , Yanomami? There's dozens of tribes in there with different clothing styles, from the fully naked to full clothed.

She literally has one more piece of clothing than him. I really wish/co/ would cool it with the "muh double standards" threads.

B-but user, i-it's cultural misappropriation.

pedo lives matter.
Soon you will live in a world where we have the same rights as gays and there will be nothing you can do about it.

Roland Emmerich is producing this movie. It's Amazon kids and animals vs aliens. I'm not kidding.

Yeah if anything their Capybara looks way off. Mostly around the eyes. Giving it humanoid eyes ruins it and makes the thing look like a big ol' jew.

Men showing their chest is a form of dominant body language and confidence in most cultures.

>LOST AMAZON

From Executive Producer Roland Emmerich.

Plot synopsis:
“A long, long, long time ago, somewhere deep in the Amazon Jungle, Yano, son of the village chief, is desperate to prove to his father that he can be a warrior. While he is not stealthy and often the laughing stock of the village, he and his spirit animal, the poisonous dart frog Fred, whose venom makes the victims skin sprout instantly with wild tufts of hair, find themselves suddenly responsible for saving all the warriors of the tribe when they are kidnapped by aliens. Teaming up with the village tomboy Ayira and her sidekick capybara, Capo, the quartet works on a plan to foil chief alien Mog the Magnificent (a very short and bald alien with a Napoleonic Complex), only to have Fred taken for his much coveted hair sprouting venom. With the occasional help of Nana (the Fred loving piranha), the devious monkey Rupert, the jungle’s kingpin Onda the Anaconda, Yano, Ayira and Capo infiltrate the ship and save the tribe and the Amazon forest from ultimate destruction.”

ha no

Amazon river dolphin are the most horrible and worthless creatures on the planet. I hope they go extinct.

Thats's the bottlenose dophin

somebody post that one movie with the little brown topless girl.

is this loss?

I hope you're being satirical. There's no way that's ever happening.

That's the giant panda.

Turn yourself in to the authorities, user, before you harm someone.

It's the right thing to do.

Can somebody explain something for me? This movie is being made by Awesometown Entertainment. How in the fuck are they also working on two other movies at the same time? Who is funding this no-name studio that has accomplished nothing?

awesometownent.ca/our-work

Their other movies are something about a reindeer and a movie about animals and baseball.

someone obsesses causing others to get triggerred. huh, both pretty bad.

People should "triggered" by crime. Especially crime where children are the victim.

Even criminals in jail have this sensitivity.

Does Canadian studios receive funding from the government like Britain or not?

pedos already have the same rights as gays

child molesters don't.

problem is people put those two in the same bag and the law turns a blind eye when they get treated unfairly.

Ah, The Agitor Lucens dynasty has returned

See you in 20 years when im legally married to your daughters.

cute!!

>pedos already have the same rights as gays
No they don't.
Once you are outed as a pedophile, you are supposed to maintain all your rights regardless, but you lose any semblance of that and the law usually always turns a blind eye on how you are treated. Unless you are one of those filthy rich pedos like pic related then you can pretty much break the law without thinking about consequences

That's exactly what I said. Doesn't make it right. The state is obligated to protect all it's citizens regardless of their personal beliefs. Specially if they suffer from paraphilias.

US law has always been shit in that regard.

What is this called?

Checked and yes

Lost Amazon
Katniss' brother from the Hunger Games to voice Elliott. Samantha Bee, Martin Short, John Cleese, and Jeff Dunham will also be voicing characters.

flickeringmyth.com/2017/02/josh-hutcherson-to-voice-elliot-the-littlest-reindeer/

BUT WHAT IF ANACONDA ATTACKED?!?!? JESUS CHRRRRRIRIIRRIRIIRIRIRIRST!

Then the snek would eat the giant rodent