Is there any character in fiction that's been ruined more than Brian was?

Is there any character in fiction that's been ruined more than Brian was?

A character that went from best to worst?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c0aA0Kns-1U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maleficent_(film)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No.

Beast from the X-Men

Why did he go from fucking other dogs to fucking women? Isn't there more comedic potential in seeing him act like an inteligent human being while still having sex with normal dogs?

He always hit on other women.

Peridot from SU got it pretty bad. Started out a grumpy technician who occasionally acted silly or over-the-top, eventually became a screeching Zim clone.

he should have stayed dead

If anything they fixed him, he went from unintentionally douchey liberal voice of reason to douchey liberal stereotype.

youtube.com/watch?v=c0aA0Kns-1U

This episode Brianis piece shit for no reason

Being on Earth drove her to insanity

Captain wacky to Jerkass Homer

Wouldn't he have enough money made over time to get his teeth fixed again and just continue as partner?

Maleficent when from a based-as-fuck evil sorceress in her original animated incarnation, to a lesbian feminist who dindu nuffin wrong in her live action movie.

I dare you to find a worse attempt at revising the villain into the "good guy".

how was she good i did not see the movie?

I think he's talking about this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maleficent_(film)

Just wait until they try to redeem Ursula.

eh. Ursula would probably be easier to be make "redeemable" than Mal, but I wouldn't doubt they'd fuck it up regardless.

Yeah, Stewie.

No fuck you. He wasn't "liberal" in S1. His worst problem was the 2 parter of him fighting his cigarette addiction and moving to California. Then he blew up a Wal-mart with Stewie and it all went downhill from there.

Even when he was a parody of libtards, that's still sad compared to when he was the actual voice of reason

Brian as a parody of left wings is as funny as Peter is a parody of functioning retards. We could have done well without both.

I liked early Lisa. She wasn't preachy, she was the bookworm version of Bart in that both got up to no good, she was just more clever about it. Some of my favorite Lisa moments are her and Bart working together with her as the brains of the operation.

then Lisa the Vegetarian happened.

Paul McCartney was a fucking mistake.

challenge accepted

>then you better let him out!

Tracy Ullman Lisa was GOAT

I don't really see how "voice of reason who's always right" is a better character than "hypocrite who is almost always wrong". Did you mean "more agreeable" or "more likable"?

Also
Wins by a landslide.

>Implying he was ever best

I miss when Peridot was best gem.

These two

She was childhood friend's with Sleeping Beauty's father. He cut off her wings to gain power or some shit, became king, and had a child. She cursed the girl then watched her grow up under the care of the utterly incompetent dairies, met her and grew to love her. Then for reasons she was unable to remove her own curse, and when Sleeping Beauty falls asleep, her terrible father doesn't care. The Prince Sleeping Beauty met once kisses her, but she doesn't wake up. Maleficent does after killing her father and she wakes up.

I mean, it's not a horrible movie, but they do their very best to make her as not-evil as possible while making the King a complete bastard.

almost as much Flanderization as Flanders

>that slow close up is still overused

nope

>They didn't like old Brian

>Feminism vs Patriarchy: The Movie

> mfw they unironically made it seem like Brian didn't deserve being shat on by Stewie
What a load of garbage

They did it again in the newest episode.

Poochie from Itchy And Scratchy
Fuck I always laugh when I see this
He used to be a sarcastic, deadpan sidekick who very rarely changed the tone of his voice. He usually has snappy quips that flew over Peter's head, but now it's just
>Peter, you can't just do a thing the writers disagree with!
Can you hear It? Can you hear his post- cancellation voice? That overacted, over emotional tone that's meant to sound righteous but just irritates?

The worst is the slow head turning and eyelid closing that they do to indicate affection

There may be an actual reason for this due to actual peridot becoming unstable on the earth's surface.

But yeah, she's been complete shit. Lapis as well.

>Holding their hand when when explaining something

Gul Dukat seasons 1-6 to Gul Dukat season 7

I don't know why but something about all the animation short cuts and cookie cutter poses/actions really pisses me off. For some reason it pisses me off in a way I enjoy. Sometimes I watch the show just to get angry.

I'm aware that I'm the biggest idiot in the thread.

>Holding their hand out when explaining something

This bugged the shit out of me when I started noticing it.

I'm going to post all the ones I can think of.

Take your pick.

Half the cast of Homestuck.

Especially Karkat and Dave, in a horrific double character assassination.

Lapis is better than she was after Malachite. At least she's not the edgy rape victim anymore.

Are you that autist who never wants to grow up?

It's not about whether I liked him it's about whether he was a good character. Can't say I'm surprised someone on Sup Forums doesn't get the difference.

Mouthpiece was Brian 10 years ago. They then went on to make him a hypocrite caricature of that.

I personally don't like it because they aren't really talking about how dangerous she is and how they gloss over that she almost drowned numerous people and probably killed thousands.

Also, same thing with peridot, there's a sudden change of characterization. If you look at ATLA, Zuko slowly moved from dangerous being to jaded member of the team. Lapis does it in a very short time.

The point of Steven Universe is "everyone can become nice with love", that's hoe the biggest fights are won. The mental transitions are always very fast. Pearl is now cool with Greg, Amethyst loves being her, Garnet is over getting raped etc. They aren't meant to dwell on matters for more than a Steven Bomb unless it involves Rose.

Correct.

Sorry, didn't mean to speak so "matter of fact"ly. SU just gives off the massive pacifism overtone. Like how Steven talked to the cluster to stop it.

>Amethyst loves being her
If that was true, smoky wouldn't be able to exist

In one of the early seasons he fucked Louis' Dad's dog.

I don't think her fusing with Steven was her not appreciating herself. They did beat Jasper, and even if she beats Amy in raw power, something Jasper could never outdo was thier teamwork, which I think was alluded to she was just fine with.

Liono, Leader of the thundercats
Pic not related.

Kira Yamato from Gundam SEED. When your "paragon" is called out for being a self-righteous terrorist in crossover video games, you know he's fucked up.

smoky basically runs on low self esteem and self hatred. that's literally what they bonded over

she was fucking tired of her life as a technician.
thats why she was grumpy.
just imagine to get sent to a shitty place like india, africa or canada, just to fix a machine, this was her life, every single day.