TO PAY THIS FINE

youtube.com/watch?v=d9IohS3CfTY

He could play one of the three stooges. Maybe shemp

god damn how petty

what's Joey Barton done now?

I wonder if he got Weinsteined

At least I'm safe inside my mind

The fuck is this shit?
A tv show about former celebrities diving into pools? This is bottom of the fucking barrel

This will forever be genius.

for you

Fucking hell. Stay tuned for celebrity rock paper scissors after another episode of Watch Neil Patrick Harris guess what soda he is drinking

>The fuck is this shit?
youtube.com/watch?v=d9IohS3CfTY

Haha lol he's in debt I'm clever and funny for pointing that out hur dur! That's the average Sup Forums retard. Drake is a chill and cool dude who in all honesty should be won that stupid diving competition. So what if he's in a little debt, a brotha still needs a lil love! Drake went in headfirst, because he is a machoman and is brave unlike the other pussy. And I heard that harassing vloggers is 10 years of bad luck if you do it at Disneyland. Haha what a wacky rule right? But it really is true do NOT mess with someone vlogging.

I've seen the video, but seriously? How do you even muster an audience for a show about people diving into pools? Who is watching this disaster?

Hi Drake, it's nice of them to let you use the wifi at Disneyland.

yea it's the dumbest idea for a show i've ever seen.

>Let's play Candy crush starring Mario Lopez
The absolute state of cable television

and this came out last summer, years after the phoneapp meme's popularity

that just adds to the absurdity of the drake bell video. he's literally losing it over a retarded celebrity swimming pool meme show.

To you it's a retarded celebrity swimming pool meme show, to him it's a hot dinner and 3% off his debts

Uhhhhh I'm not Drake, u make no sense bro

>6 black contestants in the finals
>start playing classical music

Wow.

why did you post a wine glass pepe?

because its classic

>please I promised my creditors my prize money

Old women don't know what memes are

And to Disney it's a loophole in their contract with him promising "a recurring guest role one of our fine programs"

>largest touch screen record
>55 small touchscreens aligned together.

How fucking boring. If I gathered a bunch of random tvs together could I get the record for largest screen on earth?

Remember that time when Drake played as Timmy in the live-action Fairly Odd Parents trilogy? And it ended with him dying in a volcano and becoming a fairy

>And it ended with him dying in a volcano and becoming a fairy
link to clip?

The world is what you make of it

My mother literally asked me to explain what a "meme" was after they used the word in one of these celebs shitty news programs in tv.

I wonder if the whole "manchild who refuses to let go of his childhood and make something of his life" thing hit close to home or if the irony was lost on him.