Star vs OMNITRAXUS PRIME HAS DELIVERED THIS THREAD

Why is every episode of the Magic High Commission getting their own episode? Is it so we get to like them before they get slaughtered/absorbed/something bad

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Ke84o
youtube.com/watch?v=yXIhF8ezsQI
mega.nz/#F!RhgX1AjT!5lGRs7jCFHxlzSUuznFgIA
mega.nz/#F!BpBmCKrK!ZAPY6aPCBDkhpztTqJvkUw
mega.nz/#!C1RW0YIC!o7xv6osyicU2OPZMlH6M9xGZG847LkM_W7Qu65h-XWo
web.kingdomofmewni.com/2013/04/star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-online.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You may only choose 3

Of those?
Link, Queen and Pizza.

Who is Omnitraxus' voice? It's pretty good

Apollo Creed

DemonStar, Cub ears Star, and Warrior princess Star

>demonStar
>mohawkStar
>catStar

>needs help from a celestial to realize the problem was her not even trying to solve the problem
Goddammit, Star.

>Rebel Star
>Demon Star
>Kitty Star

KellyStar.

Stars are cute

mega link pls?

Starting with Star chopping off Rhombulus snake hand weapons, then wondering what she's done.

>Six fingered hands
>seven danger crown
>667

Something's up guys

>only makes any kind of attempt whatsoever at putting in an effort when the world is literally falling apart around her (though she still fails)
>even after having been told to her face there are no shortcuts and she honestly needs to do the work or else her timeline will collapse she STILL tries to slack off by riding on the work the other hers in parallel universes have put in

She's not good with responsibility, following advice, putting in an effort and understanding what people tell her, huh

All she had to do was multiply the diameter by pi

No wonder Glossaryk turned to doing convoluted betrayal shit to teach this girl anything.

Perhaps even more cucking will teach her about love.

The Mewni monarchy will indeed end when Star takes the throne, but only because she'll be such a shit ruler she'll drive the kingdom even further into the ground.

>she STILL tries to slack off by riding on the work the other hers in parallel universes have put in
That's not how I saw it

I think she realized that she must know the answer since all her other selves do. So since they're all "her" by accessing "her" memory, she could put in the effort of figuring out the problem. Of course, the gag here is that none of the Stars actually knew the answer

>Gemini

Here you go
imgur.com/a/Ke84o

>sex fingered hands
>Glossaryck has 6 fingers all along

I start to think star will really fuck with marco like trying to use magic to break jarco, them marco go mad

Please webm Star's dance down to the chalkboard

I watched that like 10 times

>glossaryck's sex fingers showin ya a good time~

Punk
Demon
Magical Electric Alien

>Dat Virgo
>Dat Capricorn

kek
i didn't even notice my own typo until you pointed it out

All you had to do was solve the damn problem, Star.

>no mermaid Star

>I think she realized that she must know the answer since all her other selves do
Yes, that's slacking off. She wasn't trying to put in the work and actually understand and solve the problem, she STILL hoped someone else, in this case the other hers, would know the answer, would already have the knowledge, and she could just somehow tap into their knowledge and know the answer without actually having to work on figuring shit out herself.

Apparently though even that pathetic fucking effort was enough, and it's possible none of the other stars actually knew it either, but it's rather alarming that it had to go that far before she was persuaded to even try. It says something about her character. Her main approach to any problem is either have her wand or someone else solve shit for her.

Not even that. All she had to do was TRY.
Just fucking make an attempt. But nooooooooo

I honestly think Marco could actually "die" because of Star in Starcrushed, fulfilling the prophecy in Red Belt of Marco being in a "locker coffin" filled with Mewberty hearts.

I'll take
Kelly Star for hugs
Demon Star or Punk Star for fugs
and Kitty Star for petting

Star isn't good with anything that provides resistance. If she can't brute force her way through something, she honestly has NO IDEA what comes after that.

She got hit with the time warp when she tried to magic up the answer. Seems like a FoP or Sabrina episode.

That leg pose, just imagining her peeing herself in fear in that pose. It's to much

Not to mention Star tearing his belt apart with her teeth.

>Omnismokus Big has spoken!

>she STILL hoped someone else, in this case the other hers, would know the answer,
No what I mean is that she thought she must know the answer but needed to access herself to figure it out. So it's more like belief in oneself, or one's multiverse self than outright "hey dude, can you give me the answer real quick"

Boy Star?

Isn't there a stream tonight?

I just realized the wild bear costume is supposed to represent her dad's side of the family

Now I want to see a Star Johansen episode

>mfw Star losses it once Marco chooses Jackie over her, and figures if she can't have Marco no one can.

I feel a little bad for Star though, if all she had to do was find the circumference of a circle Skullnik could have given her the diameter and told her the equation.

SHE COULD HAVE JUST READ THE BOOK AND LEGITIMATELY LEARNED HOW TO SOLVE IT

I mean her memories carried over between time loops.

Was that really the whole problem? I mean did you see that board? There were math problems all over the place

>rule63 star but don't show the class
Beautiful

I'm not going to imagine that.

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=yXIhF8ezsQI

MEGA links

Raid the Cave + Trickstar
mega.nz/#F!RhgX1AjT!5lGRs7jCFHxlzSUuznFgIA

Baby + Running with Scissors
mega.nz/#F!BpBmCKrK!ZAPY6aPCBDkhpztTqJvkUw

Mathmagic
mega.nz/#!C1RW0YIC!o7xv6osyicU2OPZMlH6M9xGZG847LkM_W7Qu65h-XWo

Skullnik may have been showing the diverse ways maths can be applied to solve different problems. Granted some of the stuff was pretty advanced for 14-15 year olds, but they still exist.

Does any girl have legs that can compete with Jackie's? Even Hek's are thin as heck, in spite of how she evens out to best girl.

Thank you user!

>Why don't you just do the math
>OMNITRAXUS PRIME HAS SPOKEN
>Get all up in my guts
>Ohmygod,Ican'tbelievethis

Not enough people are talking about the best part of the episode

Goth, Mina and Kelly

Oh yeah. We should probably try to ask him about 16 years, assuming he just doesn't recap it anyway.

I don't think so. No.

just in case the links die or you can't/do not want to download them
web.kingdomofmewni.com/2013/04/star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-online.html

Horrendous MSPaint meme time.
A liiitle change was made.

Which ep is this from?

Marco Live 1

>yfw in the Rhombulus episode he calls her out on all her shit, and calls her names like immature, dangerous, and emotional.

>even a constantly cock-hungry version of hers got it right the first time
Why is Star so bad?

>she just goes "blablablabla", enraging the temperamental Rhombulus.
I guess it would take Marco himself to put her in her place.

I don't feel bad for her at all. It seems rather clear that if she'd paid any attention or even acted less like a smug arrogant bitch she'd have known what she's supposed to try to do. Skullnick probably explained it many times in class.

But noo, Star started shrieking, interrupting the class, and then just went on and on about her fucking drawings and how she doesn't know anything about math and actually even refuses to try lol. Her first attempt on the blackboard, instead of saying "uh yeah sorry I wasn't paying attention what do you want me to do", she just danced up to the blackboard and drew a goddamn cat.

She's incredibly arrogant. That shit would piss off any teacher in the world, you're essentially telling them to their face you don't give a shit about their time and the effort they're putting in on trying to teach you. In front of the rest of the class.

It's like telling an acquaintance repeatedly to their face that you NEVER listen to anything they say because you find them soooooo boring and then putting fingers in your ears and screaming LALALLALALA BOOOOORING, interrupting them, if they try to say anything. Like what the fuck.

Demon Star, Punk Star, Barbarian Star

>rhombulus and star have a sperg-off

As if Rhombulus is any more mature

>We are stuck with the most incompetent possible version of Star.
Fucking lmao
Star's really kind of an asshole, isn't she.

>you're immature
>NO, YOU'RE IMMATURE AARRGGGHH

I feel this is where it will boil down to

when even Marco can no longer deal with her that's what's gonna make the message come across

Dude, calm down. It's just a cartoon

>got it right
But user, the point of the episode is that no Star knew the answer. They just actually tried

i take it you are a teacher?

You're getting awfully mad aboutt teenagers. I suggest that you go outside.

No thank god not, I'd never have the nerves for it. But I've talked with some

>criticizing a character means you're mad
Uh

I want Star to smile.

What was her name user?

>about teenagers
>teenagers
Dude what? Did you recognise yourself in Star's behavior or something?

>pauly shore

my sides

Nobody said you were mad. I was just thinking you're getting a little heated over a cartoon and should just take it down a bit

Star Butterfly, in the episode "Mathmagic", s02e17a, mega.nz/#!C1RW0YIC!o7xv6osyicU2OPZMlH6M9xGZG847LkM_W7Qu65h-XWo

I mean, he's right. If she had paid attention in class instead of sitting in the back drawing and then sperging out loudly at a joke, or even actually tried to put forth an effort that doesn't involve "magic famalam I aint gotta explain shit", this whole episode could have taken less than 2 minutes, or not happened at all.

>yfw she could potentially become closer to Marco by asking him to tutor her
Star, you fool! Why are you so blind?

With of the wacky antics Star gets up to it's easy to forget that she's essentially a spoiled princess who has to learn to do things on her own. That's what character development is for.

a lot of kids in my Schools while growing up acted a LOT like Star did in this episode (minus the ending)
Being arrogant little douchebags who just don't care

I've tried, but it may suck.
Some of them really are stretched.
Like Star, with her being against the forces of evil
I had to to divide it in 3 parts.

>Demon Star
>Mina Star
>Link Star

You just need to hone your mad-radar a bit, people aren't automatically upset or mad just because they use swearwords in their posts, and you don't need to swoop in to try to police the situation

Cat, old, pizza

When the heck did you get that from you autistic retard? Star is 14. Ergo a teenager. She is not going to be some paragon of what a human girl should be. In fact a lot of girls her age act this way. It's normal. Part of being a teacher is being fuckin RELENTLESS when it comes to making kids think about something. Anything. However fucking long it takes.

If you hate Star so much what the fresh fuck are you doing here exactly? Like seriously get out. We have enough buttmad autists as it is.

>tfw Starco, Tomco and Jarco are basically the top 3 ships in the fandom
>tfw more people ship Tomstar than Janco

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

>tfw I read these in their voices
How much money would it take to have the actual voice actors record those?

has star ever farted in an episode

Hekapoo a best.