A kiss means nothing, but she slapped him afterwards. Doesn't that mean she likes him?

A kiss means nothing, but she slapped him afterwards. Doesn't that mean she likes him?

Yes.

>My dad says when you really want something, you play through the pain.

I thought she had a crush on the teenager that stole her hat?

Wishful shipping. Never been a single indication of that. In fact, in a recent episode she accidentally threw some gunk on him and he chased her down intending to get her in an armpit headlock, making her tear up until Gene took the bullet for her.

>I thought she had a crush on the teenager that stole her hat?

Gene made a joke about them getting married someday, but that's all that's ever been hinted at between them.

The boy band episode showed that Louise exhibits attraction by slapping someone in the face.

there was a LITTLE indication of it, but yeah it seems to be gone now. really sad, but that episode made it clear she was painfully uninterested in his armpit funk, and that is definitely a dealbreaker

I don't remember anything. She was annoyed with him in the Lazer Razor episode, she was completely and angrily against him working at the restaurant, and then the whole getting chased by him thing. Like I said, wishful shipping.

Is it just me, or does that kid look a lot like Bobby Hill?

While Louise does slap boys when she has the hots for them, I cannot see any reason why she would be into Regular Sized Rudy.

He's so weak, wishy washy and beta, he represents everything she hates in other people.

She has no reason to like Boo Boo either, but she does. I think she likes guys she thinks she could dominate, plus she recognizes that Rudy is a sweet guy.

his first episode had a random hank-looking guy too, so yeah I think it's intentional. jim dauterive works on this show

Considering she went for the tiniest, wimpiest guy in the boy band... I think she wants a guy she can control

Have you seen the spouses of power hungry feminist women? All beta male fucks. They like control.

As and pointed out, Louise has to be the toughest person in the room and her "type" seems to be submissive guys whom she can boss around.

Logan (the teen she's always fighting with) isn't intimidated by her and acts as a constant adversary, hence why she isn't attracted to him.

Its a Peppermint Patty/Charlie Brown thing. Tough girl who likes wimpy dudes.

>Make friends with grill
>Makes you throw your inhaler, ruins your birthday
>Get reject, and girl who eats her own booger's steals your fist kiss

hnnng my fetish

Is it wrong that I've been wanting to see them together for years?

It bugs me that Bob's Burgers threads always die, but there are 17 Loud House threads with 200+ replies.

I seem to remember we discussed the idea of tina and rudy in a previous episode, as kind of an endgame thing if she doesnt snag anyone else. they'd get along okay. if anything I was thinking louise and zeke. but shit, they have time, anything can happen

that's a damn lie, loud house is always in /trash/

>Louise and Zeke
My wife said this too. I just don't see it. Besides, we all know Zeke is all about Tina.

I mean, the question is whether he wants a woman to help keep him in line, or a crazy one that will go on madcap schemes with him. the latter is Louise. she just has to grow up and get some SWEET BEWBZ

at the very least Zeke will be the Teddy of Louise's Burgers

what's it like.. kissing a girl?

>Zeke as Teddy
That would be amazing.

Tina will marry Jimmy Jr. who will be the defacto new owner of Jimmy Pesto's, despite the fact that his elderly dad still does most of the work and Jimmy Jr. mainly tries his dopey ideas like a dancefloor with tables in the middle so people can watch dancing while they eat. Zeke is the Teddy, always hanging around the bar. Tammy is Tina's Gretchen and effectively her best friend, although Tammy would never admit it.

Gene will work as a barker at a revitalized Wonder Wharf while attempting to do music on the side ... that is, the side of the boardwalk, where he earns enough pocket change to gas up the RV he lives in with his roommates, Randy and Mickey.

Louise will become a chef at a high powered top rated restaurant, but grows increasingly frustrated with the pace and her weasly boss, particularly when it comes to his insistence that she remove her chef's hat. She firsts marries Andy and then divorces him and marries Ollie, both of whom work at Pesto's doing menial tasks.

Bob's Burgers has since closed and has become a store for cat jewelry. They kept the grill because it melts the hot glue super fast. Bob has since retired from teaching cooking at the local community college and Linda worked her way up to a theater director at the Wharf Arts Center.

Upon talking with her dad (who can't help but bring up her two marriages every time they meet,) they come up with the plan to reopen the restaurant and get the space back on the condition that every burger be named after a cat. Happy end, yadda yadda.

that... is a terrible ending, which is why it's so perfect and believable.
I cant believe Louise would marry the twins though. I think she'd just TELL them they got married and divorced in vegas, so she could get alimony from them