How is Blade Runner 2049 supposed to be sexist when it has four female main characters...

How is Blade Runner 2049 supposed to be sexist when it has four female main characters, as opposed to the two male main characters?

Roasties can't handle qt3.14s on screen reminding them of their own lowly status in this world.

Not to mention that the replicant jesus is a woman

wait what
how has anyone even suggested its sexist
what logical hoops have they jumped through
is it because the women are passive and obedient because if it was that would be to misunderstand the whole film

None of them ends the movies by sitting on a pile of dead men bodies or a the ruins of a church. Therefore this is sexist according to modern Hollywood standards.

Because they are proudly objectified throughout the movie.
I thought it was a "sexist" movie but I don't think that's an issue.

Because you see her boobs and the other one is a meany xDDDD

personally i thought every female character except princess bride was written with the same personality. why bother writing extra women if they’re all interchangeable?

i actually though luv was amazing despite it but i give the actress most of the credit for that because what they gave her to work with was pretty bad. true qt, obviously knows what she’s doing

>Because they are proudly objectified throughout the movie.
You mean women are actually women in this film rather than being men in dresses or the other way around? That's not sexism, that's just aknowledgement that men and women are different.

No I mean they are literally treated like objects and chess pieces. Just because you waifu Luv doesn't mean she had a shred of agency.

>personally i thought every female character except princess bride was written with the same personality. why bother writing extra women if they’re all interchangeable?
You've watched the wrong movie, pal

SJWs will pounce on anything that doesn't pass the bechdel test

Oh really? I thought she was quite on an autonmous rampage to get whatever she wanted. But then again, she wasn't Wonder Woman, it must be sexist. How about the male characters? How about the rebel women?

>bechdel test
i reckon alison bechdel ever regrets coming up with that even if it was in a fictional context. such a terrible meme

Because they're all white and 2 are young and attractive and 1 is an actual waifu.

because K prefers a 2d waifu over 3d pig disgusting women and replicates. he literally brushes off every woman in the film for his hologram-desu and only sleeps with the whore because his waifu cloaked over her.

thus the movie enforces the idea that women are worthless whores and you're better off marrying your phone and body pillow. think of it this way, the only person to every say "i love you" to K is probably a 2d wank fantasy

unrelated
THEBEST girl is best girl and i want her to kick me in the head until completion

>whatever she wanted
She wanted to not be killed by her boss. The rebel women are not even characters and the worst part of the movie
This is why women junk it's sexist though

>She wanted to not be killed by her boss
Wow, you actually believe that, the movie went way over your head. This is what happens when you're obsessed with gender politics and you can't help but see everything through your vagina

>2049fag gets butthurt that someone didn't like his movie
Shocking

>main physical antagonist is a woman who kicks the shit out of the male protagonist several times and who being female is vital to her motivation of compensating for being barren
>main aspect of the main love interest is that you can't replace the companionship of a real woman with an artificial fantasy of the perfect madonna–whore house wife
>secondary love interest seems disempowered at first but in fact actually uses her position as an objectified woman to accomplish a mission shes willing to risk her life on for the greater good
>leader of the residence is female, her characterization is vital to the reading of the main male antagonist and they exist as a ying and yang at the center of the movies moral philosophy
>protagonists authority figure is an empowered career woman who's the only person in his life who respects him and tries to treat him fairly and is so strong willed she would rather suffer and die than betray him
>entire plot revolves around a strong kind genius female character who is given Christ-like importance to the mythology who's role the male protagonist is humbled by assuming is theirs
>love interest from the previous film is deified as a Mother Mary-like figure and who gave her life for the future of her people in a way only a woman could and is utilized to make the point that a woman's individuality can't be replaced

>but it's le sexist because there's le sex workers in it!!!!!!

Somehow I get the feeling you have an awful lot of obsession with gender politics yourself.

The point was that she did have some agency though. Hence the whole thing with saying she says going to lie to wallace about how she killed k's boss

quads of truth

what is that ugly thing on the left? some sort of anti-woman?

that science girl was nice too

>logic and reason
>feminists and SJW's
Choose ONE.

It's not about liking it, it's about understanding it, and that user obvisouly has peanut size brain.

They're replicants, they literally are objects.

>>main aspect of the main love interest is that you can't replace the companionship of a real woman with an artificial fantasy of the perfect madonna–whore house wife
the only part i disagree with on

Feminists just hate it because it gives us a glimpse into a world where we finally replace real women with holowaifus. I for one cant wait til that day comes.

This does though doesn't it?

I mean it's still a shit test, but don't k's boss and luv discuss deckard's daughter? Or were they talking about k, I can't remember

Yeah she says something like you can't stop the tide with a broom

>main aspect of the main love interest is that you can't replace the companionship of a real woman with an artificial fantasy of the perfect madonna–whore house wife
Nice digits but no.

It's definitely a thing

Cool badass conflicted but ultimately evil and corrupt woman is drowned but ultimately fights Joe until the last instant. LAPD commander is stalwart under torture and is killed in a cutaway or something. The only brutal onscreen female death was joi but real roasties probably wanted her to die anyway.

There was no more brutal death than what happenned to Coco. But the feminist cunt conveniently forgot about it. Womyn can beat and murder men because they're stronk, but if it's the other way around, it's mysogynist because womyn are equal but they still need special treatment.

I really want to see it in IMAX tomorrow on my day off but when I go to book the seats I see 5 in a row all booked and am worried it will be a group of normies talking and being loud throughout the film

typical of vice to miss out any nuance in favour of a contrarian take

because they all die

I think what is getting her riled up is the scene where Wallace is stabbing the newly made replicant out of frustration.

Coco doesn't count because he's a icky male!

>contrarian

It's still playing in IMAX where you are? Lucky fuck

as in, "no one has problematised that which should be problematised" rather than typical Sup Forums contrarianism

Can't forget all the men literally shown getting blown to pieces when Luv fires missiles at them

didn't luv brutally kill dozens of men while she was getting her nails done?

Some people just need things to get mad about

It means nothing if a bad thing happens to a female in the movie to them