So if Disney buy Fox, there's a chance for a SpideyPool movie, RIGHT?

So if Disney buy Fox, there's a chance for a SpideyPool movie, RIGHT?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbr.com/disney-fox-deal-reportedly-dead/
youtube.com/watch?v=aO3Gb5mkwTc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More importantly I want my Gwenpool movie.

Gwen is owned by Marvel 100%

Gwen Stacy looks like that?

I'd sell my soul for this movie

No.

>Ryan Reynolds molests Holland on set
Seth warned us.

You just want to see Tom Holland getting railed by Ryan Reynolds. So do I. And so does Tom Holland.

>an entire 15 minute uncut scene of Ryan having his way with Holland as Holland desperately attempts to stop him and wonders why nobody it helping him
Marvel knew what they were getting into when they brought Raimi on as a consultant.

Hey! Raimi is a nazi, not a pedo!

Ryan would never. He'll be more like the big brother who teases the youngest.

>Holland
>resisting a buggery
How can you be this deluded

Disney are thinking of buying Fox. Jesus how much more do they need to ruin. Why are they buying Fox in the first place?

>Disney has held talks to buy cable, international, and TV/Film studio assets of 21st Century Fox, as CNBC reported.
>Talks no longer active.

Literally not happening

Yaaaaay even more generic marvel guy fights evil version of himself then gets put into the avengers films!

>Why are they buying Fox in the first place?
World domination.

But non-con sex is so much hotter

>mfw they will get away with the biggest negligence of the antitrust laws in the history of the US simply by telling the public they will get X-men in Marvel movies they will pay for

Ryan wonders what will happen to his R-rated movie.

He’ll get to screw teen spidey

t. Weinstein

Based Raimi laughs at fags, mocks their perverted unholy "love", then beats the shit out of them for fun. He doesn't placate to the gay agenda, you aids-ridden freak

yes, it would totally break the reddit

Disney are looking to double dick their profits with Mickey Mouse ears on the their balls.

They'd have the television rights to Batman. Deadpool could show up in Gotham.

>if
WHEN

I'm okay with Disney buying a capeshit company but I'm not sure I'm ready for Fox to get converted to PG-13 bring-as-much-money-in quipfest.

what's his master plan?

there's got to be more to this... espcially since he's keeping all his news stuff.

>Dude meta shit LMAO
trash.

SpideyPool movie: A summary

It's not decided yet if they'll keep it PG or not cuz Peter is underage.

I'd rather have Deadpool as Spidey's love interest in the next movies than nigga MJ.

I bet one million of Shekels that Murdoch is going to be buried in Israel with State honors like another “Anglo” media magnate, Robert Maxwell (not his birth name, he was a Jew from Central Europe who dominated British media during the Cold War period)

Not gonna happen

>Shortly after the initial report surfaced that Disney had entered into talks with 21st Century Fox to acquire the latter’s movie properties ad right, a second report has arrived throwing that deal into doubt.

>RELATED: REPORT: Disney In Talks To Acquire 21st Century Fox

>According to Bloomberg, while the original report in so far as the talks did take place, the discussion stalled several weeks ago. Bloomberg cited its own unnamed source, who confirmed CNBC’s details, but added, “the two sides aren’t talking anymore.”

>As a result, the deal is now effectively dead, though it should be noted that in Hollywood, deals do have a tendency to be resurrected after being officially announced as dead; the current deal between Sony and Marvel to share Spider-Man went through that very news cycle. The fact that Disney and Fox were in talks in the first place would indicate that there remains a chance, however slight, that the studios might yet come to an agreement.

>After a deal was made between Sony and Marvel Studios to share Spider-Man, fans hoped Marvel and Fox could work out a similar deal to allow for the X-Men and Fantastic Four to join the Avengers on the big screen. Marvel Studios head Kevin Feige has repeatedly reaffirmed that while fans should never say never, the chances of it happening seemed — and continue to be — slim.

>The deal would not have included the Fox broadcast network, as a company cannot legally own two broadcast networks, and Disney already owns ABC.

>Marvel Studios recently celebrated $5 billion at the domestic office after Thor: Ragnarok earned an astounding $121 million from its opening weekend stateside. Up next for the entertainment giant is Black Panther.
cbr.com/disney-fox-deal-reportedly-dead/

She was a tryhard hypocrite in the movie
Like one of those "I'm an intentional cunt" characters

Look at the Fox stock. People love this. Within two weeks they'll be back at the table.

yaassss queen slay

>dictator steamrolls through the government
>blame the peasants for not starting a revolution

>Fox stock
What rumours of a buyout caused a company's stock to rise? I'm shocked.

don't blame the peasants, blame the system which breeds peasants instead of citizens

LOL

>youtube.com/watch?v=aO3Gb5mkwTc

not true, no way they'll turn Deadpool into a PG movie.

>You'll never see them in the big screen together.
>Fox owns DeadPool.
>Sony makes a separate Venom movie.

I hope they buy WB so Batman can join the Avengers

I'll be wating...

>brazilian wax
>so smooth

what did they mean by this?

>Seth warned us.

WHO?