ITT: 1/10 cartoons

ITT: 1/10 cartoons

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sc1QHOvS_G0
youtube.com/watch?v=GM8tRdFaWS0
youtube.com/watch?v=OGqvjGXSjRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Raven is literally an incarnation of Sup Forums. Literally.

This show is great, maybe just don't spend all your time as a 20 something dude watching Cartoon Network and you may not get annoyed about it.

Hating this show is just autism, people either hate it because they nitpick the shit out if it as if this was trying to be something more than a silly cartoon or people without a life that can't get over a cartoon that was created 10 years ago and even had a movie and final season

we're all too pussy to hit anyone.

Nah, it just isn't funny famalam.

More like 7/10 cartoons

This is the equivalent of Worst Superhero movies having Daredevil/MoS/Thor2 because they've never seen any other before 2008

kys

>this show isn't supposed to be good
>g-grow up loser

i know your fedora prevents you from admitting it, but the original teen titans was absolute dog shit. TTG is still not a good cartoon admittedly, but it's also for fucking children. and children happen to like it a lot.

gr8 b8 m8

Even as a 6 year old, I thought this shit was retarded.

What is that one point for?

It's not the Nutshack

>hilarious show packed with references and satire
no reason to shit on this show other than "muh edgy dc"

The show is shit. Even if you are not into Teen Titans

These guys/guy made the exact same posts.

I genuinely don't understand why people hate this show so much.

I don't watch it, but I've caught glimpses of it here and there and it seems innocent enough. Bit obnoxious but some decent humour on the lines of Gumball too and that's a show that has a decent amount of fans.

That's not to say it's some underrated masterpiece, but even with the original Teen Titans being cancelled and this being the replacement, I'm not sure where the notion of "1/10 worst cartoon ever delet" comes from.

Also I find this funny af
youtube.com/watch?v=sc1QHOvS_G0

Dude, even as a silly cartoon I don't like it. Pic related is on the same level of silliness, but I laughed more at one episode of it than I did at several of TTG. I don't give a shit about the original TT, I just don't think TTG is very funny.

It's actually pretty funny. It's not amazing. It's not the best show ever. It's not meant to be taken seriously.

The only people that don't like it are people who are obsessed with DC "purity". Unsurprisingly, these are the same people that defend garbage like Man of Steel and Batman V Superman.

>I should know, I'm actually 14

>The only people that don't like it are people who are obsessed with DC "purity".

Why do I keep seeing shit like this? There's more than one reason to not like something.

i think it has a lot of redeeming qualities that make it a more than acceptable show
>amazing voice acting
pretty much whole cast returns
>fast paced writing
if jokes don't land they don't dwindle
>willingness to try new stuff
fairly self-referential. they did whole episodes on the show's lack of "edginess" and fan backlash
>great visual gags
>solid effort behind animation
not going to bother getting examples of these, they're apparent if you watch the show

You disgusting subhuman. I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hampster and your fater smelled elderberries!

>pretty much whole cast returns
I don't like Tara Strong as Raven so that's already a minus for me.

>if jokes don't land they don't dwindle
I've found a couple jokes funny from what I've seen, but those were in between A LOT of misses. The jokes may not dwindle aside from the Waffle episode but that doesn't mean enough of them hit.

>they did whole episodes on the show's lack of "edginess" and fan backlash
It honestly felt a little childish to me. I'm not saying this show hasn't been unfairly criticized, but I think ignoring that and just moving on would've been the better option. What they did just felt like something a bad webcomic would do.

>great visual gags
>solid effort behind animation
I'll give it that. Not the greatest tween animation I've seen, but there is certainly A LOT worse.

I honestly feel like barely anyone would have cared about this show if it was it's own thing and not an adaptation. It's actually pretty unremarkable by itself.

It's like Loonatics Unleashed ironically also from WB. People view it as an abomination because of what it's adapting, but when you take that away it's really nothing special.

Found the underage

>felt a little childish to me
i disagree. i think it's pretty ballsy to directly answer your critics like that. but hey to each their own i just respect them for making the choice. it was different

>People view it as an abomination because of what it's adapting
yeah and that's my issue with the reactions to the show. it sounds like you don't find the show funny while i do, which of course is just a matter of opinion and is fine. plus your other criticisms are reasonable.

>Waffle episode
i skip all food-based episodes. i like the show and can't stand them. just the worst

they hate it because they aren't the target audience which is: a 5 year old child needing to be babysat by the TV.

Even considering the target audience it's not absolutely terrible.

It cant be 1/10 because this exists.

youtube.com/watch?v=GM8tRdFaWS0

On the other hand it just shows that they could be putting out actually great stuff but they are intentionally, consciously, on purpose, electing to churn out nothing but putrid shit.

Will never understand the appeal of this dogshit.

Nah, I like it. OG Teen Titans though is weeaboo trash that can't decide whether it wants to be serious or not.

That's more of a 6/10 cartoon if anything as it isn't an offensive cartoon yet it tends to be hit and miss. As long as you think of it as an alternate universe like every sane person who has a preschool understanding of comics, it will help you out.

It's hard to find a 1/10 cartoon though because even crappy cartoons tend to have some redeeming qualities. I think Butt-Ugly Martians is the only 1/10 cartoon that was around in the last twenty years.

ITT nostalgia fags cry about muh childhoods

...How?

>The only people that don't like it are people who are obsessed with DC "purity"

Bullshit. I'm not a DC fan, and I don't like this fanfiction with a budget.

I guess even a blind squirrel can find a nut every now and then.

T. 12 yo carl

>Ultrablud2
Are you the cringelord that made this shit?

Pickle and peanut is pure autism. Parents who allow their children to view this are bad parents

How did this show turn out to be so shit?

>Not insulting everyone
Discord is the only good character in that tripe anyway

Why yes I am.

its alright

TTGO > SU > LOK

Most overrated show ever

>this fugly thing is going to save nickelodeon

not even the intended children audience will watch it

youtube.com/watch?v=OGqvjGXSjRQ
I still wonder how this became a thing!

>Loud House
>Overrated

It is though

I thought it was this guy who was the incarnation of Sup Forums?

Is she dabbing, you knoe, like a niggu?