JUSTICE LEAGUE TRACKING TO OPEN LESS THAN BVS OR SUICIDE SQUAD

>According to The Hollywood Reporter, the upcoming DC superhero ensemble film is tracking to open in the $110 million to $120 million range domestically. This puts it behind BvS' $166 million U.S. opening and Suicide Squad's $133.7 million opening. Still, Justice League is tracking to open ahead of Wonder Woman, which grossed $103.3 million in its first weekend at the U.S. box office earlier this year.

ign.com/articles/2017/10/26/justice-league-tracking-to-open-less-than-bvs-or-suicide-squad-but-ahead-of-wonder-woman

JUSTice League opening weekend will be outside of all time top-35 LMAO. It will open behind TFA, Jurassic World, The Avengers, Age of Ultron, CA: Civil War, Beauty and the Beast, Iron Man 3, HP: DH Part II, BvS, TDKR, TDK, The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, Rogue One, The Hunger Games, Spider-Man 3, Furious 7, GotG 2, Twilight: New Moon, Twilight: Breaking Dawn I & II, PotC: DMC, Finding Dory, Suicide Squad, Deadpool, Iron Man 2, HP: DH Part I, IT, Thor: Ragnarok, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Shrek 3, Spider-Man: Homecoming, Man of Steel, Alice in Wonderland, Minions, Spider-Man and PotC: AWE

WB spent 500 million on this and they are gonna get outgrossed by fucking Alice in Wonderland. How will they ever recover?

*inhales audibly*

>lurking ign
>having this much of a hate boner for a movie

>Where is Dr. Manhattan in all this?

Alan moore create THE superhu,man an you in't like him. How appropriate.

That's a first tracking and those are always 20 or 30 million down. Wonder Woman was tracking 60 million and opened at 103, Ragnarok was tracking 95 and opened 121, and so on. Ragnarok and Homecoming opened less than fucking Suicide Squad by the way, and no, I don't know how will Marvel recover from that either

another one for the timeline for Sup Forums's inevitable BTFO.

>26 October
>IGN '''tracking'''

Yesterday the presales were 27% ahead of Spiderman Homecoming, this puts it at a $150m opening before any critic reactions and during Thor3's opening weekend

But yeah whatever you say pal

Let me guess, you thought Wonder Woman was "good?"

>look it up
>Ragnarok actually made less than IT on opening weekend
All the shilling this year only to lose to a $30M R-Rated movie about an interdimensional clown being beaten up by some Stranger Things kids. Sad

Let me guess, you thought Batman V Superman was "good?"

>Yesterday the presales were 27% ahead of Spiderman Homecoming
Fuck that's great, source?

This
The absolute delusion of MCUcks

that superman is better than cavil

Pretty good considering the rampant hate campaign against the film

This is just going to be sad.

I was indifferent about the movie desu. Just found it funny seeing the board who kept making all the *inhale* *exhale* threads saying how WW was going to bomb. You were all even comparing YT view counts to Captain Underpants to Wonder Woman thinking that would reflect anything. WW was going to make money and be received critically yet it felt like Sup Forums was going out of their way to be proven wrong every. single. time!

*inhales*

>it's true
OH NONONON

110 million opening weekend is SHIT. That's about the same as WW, but WW had amazing reviews and great legs that kept it profitable for a long time. Plus a small budget, ~250 million production+marketing vs JL's ~415 million. More likely, this film will have the legs of BVS. Which, if true, would put its total gross below $600 million. Even if by some miracle it has legs like the average Avenger movie, with that weekend it'll still gross less than $850 million (both AOU and CW had around $180-190 million openings, ~1/7 their total grosses).

Good thing is making more than 110 million then

Remember when WW was going to open to less than $70M and did 30% more than expected? While I do see JL opening less than those two I don't think the difference will be that much especially for SS.

IF gets 70% RT score it will open close to $135M

>WB spent 500 million on this
citation needed

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And DCucks STILL think their shitty fucking franchise isn't dead

Everyone I know irl says it looks like gay shit
Everyone I know online says it looks like gay shit
The only people I've seen excited for this are crippled batfags who admin comic book groups on facebook
It's going to be a horrible movie

who fucking cares what bloggers think
neck yourself

.>Justice League

No thanks! Make mine Marvel!
t. Everyone on Planet Earth

I'm sure it will make a killing in non-anglo countries where nobody cares about twitter company wars or gropping accusations

>yfw JL bombs but ....
>yfw Evans Market is going through the roof

Please don't steal this rare Evans

We don't want a dead franchise we just want a good one. Reboot the whole thing and start fresh like they do with the Batman movies. Let us move on from the stylish vision of an autistic retard enabled by his producer wife. Give us good stories and we'll love DC.

>we just want a good one
then you better hope WB sells to Disney too because it's not happening any other way

>And DCucks STILL think their shitty fucking franchise isn't dead

>D*sney
ew

>Domestic
I'm sorry did I not laugh hard enough?

I didn't like MoS, BvS or SS and this desu. I WANT it to be good, I'd love to see the real Batman and the real Superman on screen together. In my opinion their biggest problem right now though is that they have no fucking idea what to do with the universe. They want to make it dark but not too dark, they want it to be funny but not too funny etc. the fact that they're doing reshoots basically just to add jokes shows how little they understand WHY critics and part of the audiences didn't love the BvS and SS. I don't need it to be MCU but they need to find something that works.

>DCucks are still hiding behind this Jewish woman

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

LOOKS LIKE EVANS IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

About Civil War getting destroyed in the United States by a movie with half the budget? Never is hard enough, user

capeshit is bad for humanity

>Iron Man 3 made more profit than BvS, Suicide Squad, and Man of Steel combined
Top kek

It was very lovecraftian

It's fucking november man, what did they expect?

That is harsh. It actually looks like a fun movie too so I wish them well.

>IGN

ITS OVER. DC IS FINISHED

Well we called Ghostbusters

Ghostbusters was so universally reviled upon it's trailer. Only loud mouth critics gave a shit about it.

>we called a Sony movie being shit
mind. BLOWN!