If you had to choose one to watch forever would it be family guy or simpsons?

If you had to choose one to watch forever would it be family guy or simpsons?

family guy

Can I exclude seasons of the show I don't want?

If yes - Simpsons
If no - Family Guy

Simpsons

Golden Age Simpsons is infinitely superior to the best of Family Guy

gotta watch all the seasons

for this reason I choose FG, the Simpsons lows are far lower

thats debatable

Family Guy, easily.

Family Guy

more entertaining

no

Good qualifier.

If you're not allowed to skip episodes or seasons then yeah, definitely go with FG. Both series suffer a from a drop in quality over time, but Simpsons fell from much higher and settled a lot lower, FG just went from good to alright.

Simpsons. The early Family Guys episodes are average. Early Simpsons is god tier.

same beer

Archer.

Do I have the option to kill myself?

Simpsons was never funny.

Family guy has some cringe like the deaf guy and pedo man.

If I can loop between Season 1-11 of the Simpsons, then the Simpsons. If not then Family Guy

I'd like to think that Pawtucket Patriot took inspiration from Duff.

Simpsons. Early Simpsons is spectacular and modern Simpsons is merely bad. Early FG is fine while modern FG is filled with all sorts of bizarre/macabre sex/violence shit.

Can I rewatch seasons, or once I finished an episode/season I can't watch it again and wait for the next one?

If yes then Simpsons.
If no then Family Guy.

No. Current until forever, no looping. Family Guy is the obvious choice. Simpsons has been shit for over a decade.

Family Guy.
I can watch Family Guy and get a laugh or two an episode, while also serving as somewhat decent background noise when I'm browsing or doing other things.
New Simpsons just makes me want to die, whether I'm focused on watching it or not.

Considering how much they stole from the Simpsons, it's pretty likely.

My nigga....

He was referencing a direct quote from the episode....

Stole? Both owe everything to the Honeymooners. Don't act like the Simpsons broke new ground with their premise.

My bad, I pushed all memory of that abortion from my mind.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that at all.
Let's not go down this road.

Y- you're the jerk, baka

What?

Books; I'd read books.

If ancillary media is on the table then Simpsons 100%. There's always something in the franchise worth paying attention to.

But even without that as a qualifier I choose Simpsons. I don't hate modern Simpsons and there's more watchable Simpsons than watchable FG IMO. I'm not really all that hung up on quality drop. I'm about maxing out the available amount of even moderately enjoyable entertainment according to my own tastes. With over 8 seasons of guaranteed goodness and enough rough gems to fill out the rest of an entire solid week the Simpsons is my horse in this race

Simpsons

same...show

No looping? So it just stays on the air until I die and I have to watch every episode that comes out? Probably Simpsons.

The Simpsons. No contest. Even the worst episodes of the Simpsons (and yes, I'm including that Lady Gaga garbage), are better than most episodes of Family Guy. Also, Family Guy has never and will never be as good as any episode from the first 8 seasons of the Simpsons.

>Honeymooners
>not Flintstones

Literally no one has ever said they broke new ground with their premise.

The genius of The Simpsons in their golden years is what they did with the intentionally generic, old-fashioned premise and setting.

The premise being ancient was the point, it was a stereotypical sitcom family on the surface in a stereotypical TV small town.

The Flintstones was derived from The Honeymooners, moron. It's The Honeymooners in the Stone Age.

Wait, that's not a yes or no question...

Simpsons

The Simpsons. I am not a Family Guy Fan. That said, I'd rather watch South Park if given the option.

Yeah, with those rules Family Guy. I watched through a good chunk of the recent Every Simpsons Ever marathon, and the last 15+ years are terrible. The more recent ones are almost literally unbearable.

At least new Family Guy has some laughs and was never that good anyway, so I have nothing to compare it to.

>I don't hate modern Simpsons

Stop right there, you've invalidated any opinion that you could have.

>nostalgia fagging this hard

SAME SHOW?!?

They're clearly not, they reference the Lady Gaga episode.

And it's a simple fact that Family Guy has never and will never be as good as any episode from the first 8 seasons of the Simpsons. They were perfect, literally God.

The truth doesn't get less true over time.

if you kill yourself you go to hell and you will be forced to watch the worst episodes of both series over and over for the rest of the eternity.

Worst Simpsons are better than worst Family Guy, so that settles it.

Do I get to watch other stuff too? Also can I just watch 1 episode of the Simpsons a day

i think i didn't explain myself right
you will see THE worst episode of both, over and over for all the eternity, you will see 2 different episodes, JUST 2 for the rest of eternity.

I think the Devil's going to ask me that question when I get to hell.