Anyone who genuinely believes that the prequels are better than TFA or RO is insane

Anyone who genuinely believes that the prequels are better than TFA or RO is insane.

Some people love the taste of shit, user. You can't help them. They can't help themselves.

Some people love the taste of vomit, user. You can't help them. They can't help themselves; it's familiar.

Of the opinion RO was the best movie since Empire.

>Star Wars
>Empire
>RO

OT>2>3>7>1>RO

Mixed bag for me

>TFA was my first SW movie

the prequels were original, they had bad dialogue but that's all because lucas was the only one in charge

Prequels are somehow more entertaining than the Disney ones tho. The new ones actually pissed me off.

3>5>4>6>2>1>The Clone Wars Movie>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>RO>7

Literally irrefutable

I'd take original bad movie over rehash. New ones aren't even memetic.

3's the only good Star Wars.

I love how whenever someone criticizes nu-SW they provide valid for why they're shit, but the only points anyone can ever come up with against the prequels is >muh cgi! or >muh jar-jar!

Kids liked those movies for whatever fucking reason. I watched them as a kid and enjoyed 1 and 3 but watching them now it's just shit. Either it's nostalgia or they're just going against the grain.

I know, people who like TFA do like shit and vomit. :^)

this
the new ones are forgetable like all the marvel movies

That's not how I'd rank it

For me it's this

1 = 4 > 6 > 5 > 2 > 3

7 doesn't count because it's so shit

Yes I rank 1 and 4 as my favourites, fuck you, I like them the most, I guess because they were the first ones I saw as a kid, they're the most iconic to me

5>4>3>6>RO>2>>>>TFA>1

Actually no I'm changing it

1 = 4 > 6 > 2 > 3 >>>>>>>>>>>> 5

You know why? Because I fucking hate Redditfags who circlejerk their stupid opinion that 5 is the best

Isn't it funny how so many people are unable to have their own tastes? Like, what a curious phenomenon. They feel they have to be validated by a group - how funny is that.

3>5>2>6>4>7>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> is unwatchable

The real order is 5 = 4 > 6 > 3 > 1 > 2 >>>>>>[ppppppppppppppxxxxppppp[ppppreeeeeepp[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[;;;;;;;;;;[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ > 7 + RO

1 > 4 >>>> 6 >>>>>>>>>>>> 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 7 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 5

isnt thats all what Sup Forums is about ? losers all wanting to belong ?

No that's what REDDIT is about, that's why they all have the same opinions

Sup Forums is about people saying whatever the fuck they want. Sup Forums is about catharsis.

Sup Forums is about being the opposite of Reddit even though when I started coming here Reddit didn't even exist. It's about not being Reddit and calling everyone else Reddit because Reddit Reddit Reddit.

No I disagree. People get too wound up about that. And ironically people who do say that are just as Reddit as Redditors, because they're looking for a popular opinion they can adopt so they can be seen as "right".

The true redpill is to make your own opinions and never listen to the groupthink.

And that's why my favourite Star Wars movie is Episode 1. Fuck the haters.

>Picking opinions just to be different
That's called being a contrarian.

Sup Forums is a hivemind. Reddit is a hivemind.

Every Star Wars movie except 3 and 5 is borderline unwatchable. They're shit films.
>hurr Sup Forums is about being a contrarian
Fuck off back to /reddit/

I think TFA is better than episode 6

>b-but the prequels!

I'm getting so tired of this "argument" from disney/rlm shills.
The prequels being bad doesn't excuse TFA for being a soulless husk of shit.
Certainly doesn't deserve 10/10 FIDGET SPINNERS WATCH ME CHUG THIS BEER LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE!

You're arguing whether it's better to get HPV or herpes. Either way your dick is ruined.

I enjoyed TFA and I didn't enjoy Rogue One or the prequels. I didn't base my enjoyment of the movies on anything but my experience watching them.

Honestly the prequels were trash but atleast they were original..enjoy your shitty remakes and endless cameos every December guys and don't forget to buy a porg

>Sup Forums is about people saying whatever the fuck they want.
apparently 33% of 4chans populace wants to call people reddit whenever a post suggests a sligtly different point of view .

rots is objectively the best prequel.

>you just didn't like it because you're sexist/racist
Ah yes, that classic ace in the hole.
Nigger please, I walked into the movie not giving a fuck if there was an actual sex scene between boogerboy and daisy, I just wanted to see if Disney could pull it off and they failed. Horribly.
Like it's not even like it's a little bad like RoTJ, it's full on AotC bad.

Talk about putting words in people's mouth, jesus christ.

>I consume penis and it's delicious
Woa and you sait it too!

No I'm not doing it just to be different. I'm doing it because I genuinely like 1 the most.

Yeah probably

>has reddit opinions
Hahahaha faggot

>post a scene more memorable than anything in nu disney

I enjoyed Rogue One more than TFA and the prequels.

Fine I'll use your actual words then
>I didn't base my enjoyment of the movies on anything but my experience watching them.
What the fuck does that even mean? That doesn't say anything about the film itself, just that you had a good time watching them.
Fuck I could have been fucking a slut right there in the theater and having an absolute blast and would have still hated this piece of fucking shit.

He means he's not going to get mad that Force Awakens resembles a movie that he isn't watching.
Hey you insufferable faggot, what's your opinion on Rogue One?

It means I liked TFA but not Rogue One, your previous post implied that the new movies are good just because the prequels were bad.

Episode 1 was fucking amazing (less so 2 and especially 3)

Here's why 1 is good:
>It came out when I was 8, and it was the first SW movie I saw in the cinema, so maybe that's why I liked it so much
>Many of the effects are practical - it doesn't have an over-reliance on shitty CGI, like 2 and especially 3 do
>Original storyline
>Space politics makes the thing feel grown up and sophisticated
>Naboo starfighters are cool
>Podracing is cool
>Hershlag is fit
>Storyline is self-contained and has a clear plot arc. 2 and 3 are more muddled and confused, I can't even remember the plot arc in each of them.
Honestly it was just a great movie when you're a kid

2 and 3 are shit though, too much CGI, plots are more muddled, they're just shit.

You're a fucking brainlet. Jesus Christ I hate this fucking website and all of the reddit trash that just came oozing in here for le donke meemees.

Rogue One, while still better than TFA, felt like a shitty fanmade youtube video.
Hell they even had some hack try to emulated John Williams on a keyboard.
Plus it was fucking boring and seemed to pander way way too much to fans of the OT.
All of it was cringey, especially that fucking ending that was somehow trying to incorporate both of the fighting styles from the PT and the OT and Carrey Fischer's ugly, tranny-like cgi mug that made her overdose on heroin the next day. But at least if nothing else Rogue One actually tried unlike TFA, so I'll give it that.

>You're a fucking brainlet. Jesus Christ I hate this fucking website and all of the reddit trash that just came oozing in here for le donke meemees.
Been here since 2006, my man. Keep projecting.

Episode 3 is great.

What I find funny about your post is that you admit you were only 8 when seeing it, and interestingly George Lucas admitted to making episode 1 for small children and then slowly increasing the maturity with each sequel as the age of the young audience increased.

I saw the movie when I was about 16, so I could see it for the absolute crap that it was. Looking back however, I will admit that by comparison to the most recent films, it felt a lot more original and new, even if it was shitty new.

Every once in a long while I try to watch the prequels, beginning with episode 1. I can barely get through Jar Jar's introduction, but the moment that kid pops up, I'm done and just skip to the end fight scene.

>Star Wars (1977)
>Unwatchable

P l e b

>But at least if nothing else Rogue One actually tried unlike TFA, so I'll give it that.
Wtf your previous paragraph suggests otherwise.
The only praise I can give RO over TFA is that it had a much better preproduction and visual effects.

TFA started good and ended bad
Rogue One started bad and ended good

Really makes you think...

RO and 7 are absolute soulless horse shit with zero redeeming qualities

TFA is by far the worst of all. TFA was a remake that took the worst of the original and piled generic drivel and bland characters on top.

RO was kinda good, I'd say same level as EIII.

Bad is better than bland.

>took the worst of the original and piled generic drivel and bland characters on top.
>RO was kinda good though

I think in these situations we all need to agree that Disney did a bad job.