*casually mentions that she's a lesbian*

*casually mentions that she's a lesbian*

>she

*casually gains 50lbs over the course of one season*

I don’t understand the new season at all.

That's an Adams apple for sure

>creators couldn't make her character pregnant because she's a lesbian so they had to work around her stomach with angels and special clothing

>Casually only got the part because she is related to other TV people
>Is an actual scientologist

You are what you eat

Who is this bitch n why should I care

Ugly as shit and too much pride in her eyes

>she
It's a fucking dude user

*casually mentions that '''she's''' got a 8" dick*

*gains tremendous amount of weight in the span of a few weeks in the show's timeline despite food resources being so severe that a war is literally being fought over it*

Pound it

She was THE number one Walking Dead best girl at this point

Why the fuck doesn't she just lose weight

The Twizzlers taste too good.

gods she was cute then

>bump it

>being typecast as a lesbian even though you're straight

>Just so you guys know, that's pussy on my breath.

giv thicc gf

It's depressing how cute she was then and how disgusting she is now. Seriously was the top tier girl on the show for awhile, second only to Lauren Cohan.

*gets pregnant*
*balloons up over the course of a few show-weeks*
*has to get written out of the show for 9 episodes straight to have her baby*
*for all that trouble, never gets outright killed off despite being a show OC side character with no story anymore*
*has the worst received episode in the entire series*
*tried to get Daryl to kill Dwight whose sedition provided valuable information about Negan's incursion on Alexandria, lookouts, outposts, and armories including the location of a Browning M2 that would be vital in thinning out the herd surrounding The Sanctuary*
*wants to kill every last little Savior because her pig girlfriend got skewered even though most of these people don't like the Saviors way of life very much and would be valuable producers, trade partners, and soldiers after the war is over*

MAKE IT STOP

Literally the only actress that got pregnant during filming that stayed fat. What a lazy tumblr cow.

*casually tucks penis between legs and puts on makeup*

This. Holy shit, Christian (Rosita) gave birth recently and here she is at the latest TD

THE WHORE IS FAT RICK

That's ok, I rape lesbians too.

You heard the king, go get the stomach stretcher

Pls be in London