What Sup Forums character did you dress up as for halloween?

What Sup Forums character did you dress up as for halloween?

Look at that cow.

Absolutely disgusting

her butt looks so jiggly and slappable

I bet she literally just Googled "Cosplay character in panties"

I wonder when she'll come out and admit that she knowingly dresses slutty because she love the attention.

And I didn't really get to dress up. Was invited to Halloween-party, but didn't really know anyone else who were going. Not to mention the fact that I'd be the oldest person there by at least 5 years. Considered going as Magnum P.I. though.

>10/10 to the virgin

Who's this? whats his name?

Pic related is literally me

We dont celebrate Halloween here
t. Slavfag

Chubbypass.

Xavier

>implying anyone here even left their computer let alone went to a Halloween party.

cow leelo

You should, it's a fun holiday. Enjoyable for kids because they get to dress up and wander around for free candy, enjoyable for teenagers and young adults since they can dress up and be slutty, and enjoyable for adults because passing out candy to happy children is enjoyable.

t. Americlap

Drive
>ft. John Belushi

all those burritos give her multigass

>I eat.

lol

Check em

Lt. Barclay

>didn't even shave
>that jawline

>damn man. This character... I see a lot of me in this character I hold the same virtues as him and I totally love to respect women.

lmao is this the fat slut that gets her vagina out on instagram and then moans about women being objectified

fucking repugnant

that's what bothers you and not the fact that it lacks the suit? also the raincoat looks cheap as fuck

>dressing up for halloween
Is everyone here underage?
Fuck, next you fags will tell me your looking forward to christmas because daddy's buying you a new xbox.

Me on the left.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT

anyone got that scrawny /fit/ who dressed up as Bane and got laughed at?

>REEEE

t. NEET who never gets invited to halloween parties

patrician choice

The Asian with the blonde hair unironically pulls it off.

>expecting a women to admit they were wrong

She's just going to keep piling on the delusion like they all do, until everyone gets bored and stops caring.

Holy shit not a single good looking guy among them

based

sounds like something a pedo invented

the jacket is white with a golden scorpion, it's designed for someone with blonde hair