Bad CGI thread

Bad CGI thread

This is from a show called STD the new Star Trek show.

what is that from?

thats bad acting and bad cgi :P

C'mon that's completely acceptable by STD standards. Bring up cgi Saru, for maximum effect.

PoI. They're les-lovers though and they make out on screen so all is forgiven.

Damn looks like thesis work, and not in a good way.

>CBS: We need something for the 18-29 demo

>STD: Say no more... NCC-FidgetSpinner

That can't be real
I'm mean it can't actually be a part of a star trek show

What can you do, the show isn't doing all that well, so there isn't as much cash going around for expensive cgi.

bu-but user the right side is now what klingons look like in STD

WE WUZ

Oh god. Even those stupid costumes on the 80s were less embarrassing than this... Fuck

I don't believe you.

>no CG

That's not how budgets work.

Shooting stars?

can we stick ro real movies not asylum or ya know just low budget flicks?

Personally i love BIG budget bad CGI, because half the time it would have looked better and been cheaper to just use the real thing like the light saber battles in star wars.

that clip wasn't even THAT bad editing wise but my god, that acting was shit. Can't you at least blink when you pull the trigger

>6 million per episode

Nigga, that's an ABC miniseries

On the contrary it's exactly how it goes in scify series. Shooting is done before hand, post processing and cgi per episode. You want kaboom initially, and if it all goes well, you pour cash into it and keep the quality up. If not, you start managing your losses.

Looks like some futuristic Basketball American shoe commercial. Why did you cut out the slam dunk at the end?

My personal favorite

BOOM SHAKALAKA!!!!

I don't think this counts

it matters, all of it matters.

actually the blue screen was a practical effect

STD is fucking garbage, but I have to give them credit for the cool ship design. A pity that we'll never see it with the 60's style interior Fuller originally wanted.

> A pity that we'll never see it with the 60's style interior Fuller originally wanted.
The creators of STD at CBS said that was impossible to do because their not creative enough.

All these movies look the same now, sterile, void of any character and made on an automated assembly line, sad

mary sue the movie. No surprise that no real woman would take on the part to ruin Wonder Woman so they had to go with someone with no talent and paper thin resume chosen for her privilege.

These fight scenes are so fucking bad. Whenever she hits someone or something, it feels like somebody throwing a rubber band against a pillow. Weightless and fake as hell.

Is this an Animorphs book cover without the morphing?

>CBS literally admits that they're too incompetent to do the show fuller wanted
Jesus, you can't make this shit up.

Why does the CG in modern superhero flicks look so fucking bad

There's not one single good thing about this clip.

Video games have changed the way people perceive cinema.

I love how directors seem to think that long hair has to be fluttering around as if blown around by wind at all times. Especially hilarious when employed indoors. Gives the whole scene an air of bollywood.

>Jesus, you can't make this shit up.
At SDCC if you watch the panel to get an STD the creators say that canon is junk and that they as creators are brave enough to ignore canon so they can create freely and boldy go where no creator has gone before. Shortly after is when many in the cast went on an attack spree going after trekkies who supported canon in a show calling them nazis for imposing their rules on their freedom. Yep that became a thing for a bit, they went pretty much full fembusters marketing wise telling people literally to not watch the show.

That is the same panel where the same person Kurtzman said it is impossible to make a show like TOS because their not creative enough.

hmmmmm.... really activated my almonds.

So the Flash movie already released?

There's an explanation, but we do not discuss it with outsiders.

Theres literally no fucking kickback

that was scary af as a kid